Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.3] iHasCupQuake Mod - Brings Cupcakes with flavors!


  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1

TechGuard
    TechGuard

    Zombie Killer

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 204 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:25 PM

Thanks to SeanRobinson, for the graphics!
iHasCupQuake Mod
Download - Donate



I - Info
Some of you people have been waiting for this, and it is released! The iHasCupQuake mod!
It brings you, cupcakes with 3 flavors and three new things to harvest!
Also, If you like my work, donations are appreciated.

II - More detail


The Quakes
Posted Image
Posted Image
Couldn't post the flavors, but you have: Lemon, Chocolate and Strawberry.

The Flavors
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
To gather those seeds. You just need to use a hoe, like before.

Chocolate bar
Posted Image

Saplings
Posted Image
Posted Image

Leaves
Posted Image
Posted Image

Recipes
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Some screenshots
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image


III - Changelogs
Changelog 1.0

Posted Image


Register or log in to remove.

#2

PatriotsFTW

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:30 PM

haha this epic
"When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." -Thomas Jefferson

#3

DNORTH
    DNORTH

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:32 PM

We should combine cupquake mods, she just featured mine on her channel, and I am adding noise into it, together we could make the ultimate cupquake mod!

Posted Image

Clicky clackety that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#4

Epiclyralphy

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:32 PM

Will definately download. Nice mod.

#5

TechGuard
    TechGuard

    Zombie Killer

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 204 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:43 PM

View PostDNORTH, on 16 August 2011 - 09:32 PM, said:

We should combine cupquake mods, she just featured mine on her channel, and I am adding noise into it, together we could make the ultimate cupquake mod!
We could colab, and let cupquake do some voice like: "cupquakes, cupquakes.", "They're mine!", with her holding one of those cupquakes. But you should deffinitly ask her, to do the voices.

Posted Image


#6

DNORTH
    DNORTH

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:41 PM

View PostTechGuard, on 16 August 2011 - 09:43 PM, said:

We could colab, and let cupquake do some voice like: "cupquakes, cupquakes.", "They're mine!", with her holding one of those cupquakes. But you should deffinitly ask her, to do the voices.
She is actually recording some custom sounds for my mod, and when she sends them to me and I tell her about the update, I can link her to your mod.

Posted Image

Clicky clackety that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#7

TechGuard
    TechGuard

    Zombie Killer

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 204 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:32 AM

View PostDNORTH, on 16 August 2011 - 11:41 PM, said:

She is actually recording some custom sounds for my mod, and when she sends them to me and I tell her about the update, I can link her to your mod.

ihascupquake said:

"sweet! ill show it in a vid soon! thank you! <3"

Posted Image


#8

DNORTH
    DNORTH

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:42 AM

She actually messaged me saying that we should collab. She beat me to it lol

Posted Image

Clicky clackety that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#9

TechGuard
    TechGuard

    Zombie Killer

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 204 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:12 AM

View PostDNORTH, on 17 August 2011 - 01:42 AM, said:

She actually messaged me saying that we should collab. She beat me to it lol
You should add me to skype then: rnguard. (Only for chat though)

Posted Image


#10

DNORTH
    DNORTH

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:13 AM

View PostTechGuard, on 17 August 2011 - 02:12 AM, said:

You should add me to skype then: rnguard. (Only for chat though)
Sorry, I don't have skype

Posted Image

Clicky clackety that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#11

wolf1278

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:08 AM

why did you go from bukkit plugins to mineraft mods you told 1337 that you were going to do stuff with c++ so you made this mod.

PS i know 1337 in real life
Posted Image

#12

TechGuard
    TechGuard

    Zombie Killer

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 204 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:11 PM

View Postwolf1278, on 17 August 2011 - 11:08 AM, said:

why did you go from bukkit plugins to mineraft mods you told 1337 that you were going to do stuff with c++ so you made this mod.

PS i know 1337 in real life
I did, and I still make bukkit plugins. Now I just did this, because the other stuff got bored. Also, I never really created a mod. Wanted to try that out sometime.

Posted Image


#13

TheModder97

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:32 PM

View Postwolf1278, on 17 August 2011 - 11:08 AM, said:

why did you go from bukkit plugins to mineraft mods you told 1337 that you were going to do stuff with c++ so you made this mod.

PS i know 1337 in real life
err does it really matter mop? Im on the worldedit team now,so Ive stopped working on archers and stuff so who cares?
ps its 1337 if you hadnt guessed already :D
pps nice mod tech :P

#14

SeanRobinson
  • Location: London, U.K.
  • Minecraft: SeanRobinson

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:49 PM

I think you should have it so you can make cocoa from the cocoa bean, like bone meal from bones. Then use the cocoa for the recipes. Use the existing cocoa for this, the stuff from dungeons. :)

#15

TechGuard
    TechGuard

    Zombie Killer

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 204 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:59 PM

View PostSeanRobinson, on 17 August 2011 - 03:49 PM, said:

I think you should have it so you can make cocoa from the cocoa bean, like bone meal from bones. Then use the cocoa for the recipes. Use the existing cocoa for this, the stuff from dungeons. :)
Haha, I did a event on my server and one of the reward was some cacao beans... made me think. Dang! I totally forgot about that! In the next update it will drop cacao beans, the real one.

Posted Image


#16

SeanRobinson
  • Location: London, U.K.
  • Minecraft: SeanRobinson

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:20 PM

I meant that it drops the bean things but you mash it up to make cocoa, just like you mash up bones to get bone meal.

#17

TechGuard
    TechGuard

    Zombie Killer

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 204 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:45 AM

Some suggestions for the next update?

Posted Image


#18

ULT1MATEGAMER

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:22 AM

add liquorice because cupquake said that she loves them ;)

#19

TechGuard
    TechGuard

    Zombie Killer

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 204 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:55 PM

View PostULT1MATEGAMER, on 18 August 2011 - 10:22 AM, said:

add liquorice because cupquake said that she loves them ;)
Sorry but I have a english fail here... liquorice? Is that the candy, or that.. eatable wood stuff?

Posted Image


#20

firebud
    firebud

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 02:22 AM

View PostTechGuard, on 18 August 2011 - 12:55 PM, said:

Sorry but I have a english fail here... liquorice? Is that the candy, or that.. eatable wood stuff?
It's spelt "Licorice" and it's a candy =P
Posted Image