Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[TOOLKIT] Mod Coder Pack (MCP)

mcp; modding; decompiler; essentials;

  • Please log in to reply
3228 replies to this topic

#241

Searge
    Searge

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 11:44 PM

We have finally released version 2.0 of this toolpack. Read the first post in this thread for more details.
If you want to contact me, go to http://mcp.ocean-labs.de/

Register or log in to remove.

#242

Advize
    Advize

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1530 posts
  • Location: Canada
  • Minecraft: Advize

Posted 06 November 2010 - 11:45 PM

Already did :iapprove: This pack has come a longgg way.

Looking forward to the surprise in the next version.

#243

Searge
    Searge

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 11:57 PM

Advize said:

Already did :) This pack has come a longgg way.
Yes, indeed, and you won't believe how much work has been put into it in the past week if you have not been in our IRC channel :)

Advize said:

Looking forward to the surprise in the next version.
Me too, I hope it's worth the waiting ;)
If you want to contact me, go to http://mcp.ocean-labs.de/

#244

Majii
    Majii

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:10 AM

Searge said:

We have finally released version 2.0 of this toolpack. Read the first post in this thread for more details.

And not five minutes after I've downloaded the preview beta version.  :P

Some error messages for you from the decompile batch file.
Posted Image

#245

Searge
    Searge

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:27 AM

Majii said:

Some error messages for you from the decompile batch file.
Thanks for the feedback. A minor bugfix version is available now that should fix the issue. Please let us know if it still doesn't work for you.
If you want to contact me, go to http://mcp.ocean-labs.de/

#246

MeltingPoint

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:31 AM

Great work guys. I can't thank you enough.

#247

Searge
    Searge

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:51 AM

MeltingPoint said:

Great work guys. I can't thank you enough.
Good to hear that you like it. Send us feedback, or better some cool mods you created, when you have used it for a while.
If you want to contact me, go to http://mcp.ocean-labs.de/

#248

Techrocket9

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:58 AM

I've made my changes, but I can't seem to recompile. When I run the .bat:

Unable to locate javac.exe. Please verify that it is in the PATH.
If you don't know where to get it, please visit http://www.oracle.com/technetwor
k/java/javase/downloads/index.html and download a JDK.
Press any key to continue . . .

My javac.exe is in C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_22\bin\javac.exe

I thought it might be a conflict with my Win7 x64 ultimate, so I symbolically linked the file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_22\bin\javac.exe

However, I get the same error.

All help is appreciated. Thanks!

#249

Searge
    Searge

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:06 AM

Techrocket9 said:

My javac.exe is in C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_22\bin\javac.exe

I thought it might be a conflict with my Win7 x64 ultimate, so I symbolically linked the file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_22\bin\javac.exe
You need to add it to the PATH environment variable in your system. Or add
set PATH=%PATH%;"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_22\bin\javac.exe"
in every script as first line
If you want to contact me, go to http://mcp.ocean-labs.de/

#250

Quatham
    Quatham

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:38 AM

I was wondering if it were at all possible to rename the files upon recompiling. So that instead of having the de-obfuscated names they go back to being the class names found in the minecraft.jar. I don't know if it does this but I am confused as to what I should rename my recompiled classes to!

Thanks, and fantastic work!!!!!!!

#251

Searge
    Searge

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:45 AM

Quatham said:

I was wondering if it were at all possible to rename the files upon recompiling. So that instead of having the de-obfuscated names they go back to being the class names found in the minecraft.jar. I don't know if it does this but I am confused as to what I should rename my recompiled classes to!
That's the core feature of the next version. We wanted to add it to this release already but some nasty bugs are still biting us, so we decided to release what we have, because it's already useful. Especially for learning modding.

So expect to be able to create compatible mods for the minecraft jars in the next version.

Quatham said:

Thanks, and fantastic work!!!!!!!
No, thank you for the feedback :iapprove:
If you want to contact me, go to http://mcp.ocean-labs.de/

#252

FluR0
    FluR0

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:50 AM

After you use this, minecraft is now DIAMONDS!

Oh man, finally i can make sence of the classes

#253

Searge
    Searge

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:51 AM

FluR0 said:

After you use this, minecraft is now DIAMONDS!
Oh man, finally i can make sence of the classes
Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you like it.
If you want to contact me, go to http://mcp.ocean-labs.de/

#254

Techrocket9

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:08 AM

Searge said:

Techrocket9 said:

My javac.exe is in C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_22\bin\javac.exe

I thought it might be a conflict with my Win7 x64 ultimate, so I symbolically linked the file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_22\bin\javac.exe
You need to add it to the PATH environment variable in your system. Or add
set PATH=%PATH%;"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_22\bin\javac.exe"
in every script as first line

Thank you very much! Being able do decompile and modify the code of my favorite video game makes Computer Science 101 that much more interesting!

#255

FluR0
    FluR0

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:12 AM

The faster you can get the reobfuscation wotking, the better :cobblestone:

#256

Searge
    Searge

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:14 AM

FluR0 said:

The faster you can get the reobfuscation wotking, the better :Portabella:
Join us and help, it will even be ready faster :cobblestone:
If you want to contact me, go to http://mcp.ocean-labs.de/

#257

Searge
    Searge

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:17 AM

Techrocket9 said:

Thank you very much! Being able do decompile and modify the code of my favorite video game makes Computer Science 101 that much more interesting!
I made a mistake in the script example, here is the correct code:
set PATH=%PATH%;"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_22\bin"

If you want to contact me, go to http://mcp.ocean-labs.de/

#258

ZGA
    ZGA

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 556 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:18 AM

ill wait for the next version and keep and eye on here this stuff makes my ears bleed :o
Posted Image

#259

Searge
    Searge

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 04:10 AM

ZombiesGotAIDS said:

ill wait for the next version and keep and eye on here this stuff makes my ears bleed :D
Well, if you try this version and send feedback it would improve the quality of our next release...
If you want to contact me, go to http://mcp.ocean-labs.de/

#260

Vaprtek
    Vaprtek

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 04:51 AM

Along with the new release, a lot more mapping has taken place. Some of the latest changes I've made to the spreadsheet that couldn't make it into the download will not be available, so you will have to do an update by running "update_names.bat" to get the most current version.

I have mapped 52 fields and 36 methods tonight, with a total of 30 fully mapped classes across both client and server.

The following have been fully mapped.

ThreadServerApplication
ServerWindowAdapter
ServerGuiFocusAdapter
ServerGuiCommandListener
GuiLogFormatter
ConsoleLogFormatter
ConsoleLogManager
ServerGui
ICommandListener
GuiStatsListener
GuiStatsComponent
IUpdatePlayerListBox
PlayerListBox
ServerCommand
PropertyManager
PlayerNBTManager
WorldGenCactus
WorldGenClay
WorldGenFlowers
WorldGenLiquids
WorldGenMinable
WorldGenReed
WorldGenTrees