Nosetouch
    Nosetouch

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1371 posts
  • Minecraft: Nosetouch

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

View PostByondAwesome0, on 07 February 2013 - 09:43 PM, said:

First of all Noakii, and please read my guard application throughly, thank you for your time.                  

I revamped my guard app because it wasn't getting much attention, I hope you like it and see the effort and changes i put into this new guard application.
Recommendations
1. Bazantizzle Full Guard
2. MylesMor Trainee
3. Tom_M_Riddle Full Guard
4. Maxcarey Full Guard
5. GeneralFisher Full Guard

1)Username: ByondAwesome0

)Your age: 12

)Howlong have you been playing the server?(Minimum of 3 days) About 1 month definitely,  but i could have played more.

)Have you read the Server,Prison,andGuardRules? Yeah, Noakii

)Any experience with the prison genre? I have a lot of experience with the prison genre, i used to play on killion but it didn't really have the feel you know? Then they were talking about another server called Convicted, so i decided to get on the server. I met builder and he helped me rank thru C pretty quickly giving me tips on how to earn money fast. Ever since the server has been a blast.

)Whatis your time zone? GMT United States

)Why are you the best choice for guard? I think i am the best choice for guard because I am a good pvper, i used to play on a bunch of servers like battlecraft and i go on MCpvp time to time to sharpen my pvp skills. I used to play on another server where pvp wasn't centered around enchantments, it was centered around solid skill, i played it alot until the server shut down in 1.3.2. Ever since ive gotten pretty good and i always love to fight but u cant fight without some big shiny sharp swords, or else ur butt is gonna get kicked. I dont doubt my ability at all in a fairly equipped match, no one bit. But it is true that i am scared of some really OP frees. I mean i dont want to even get close to Nigz or React. xP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The second reason i think i should get guard is that i can catch hackers and x-rayers pretty easily. I can tell when ppl r auto fishing easily x-raying is a bit harder if they're smart, and all pvp hacks are really obvious. I also dont get hot headed easily i can keep my cool if some C is yelling at me. I kind of know the balconies pretty well too (Only bcuz of the new structure in C block where u can get on the balcony xD). I know the prison really well too, sometimes when im bored i just roam around the prison finding record rooms (Theres only one left xD) or just simply studying the prison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The third reason i think i should get guard is because im friendly to everyone (Mostly everyone :D) and i know most people on the server, I'm also hard working, i always chip away at the Omega mines if i get time. Another example is that i ranked up from C to B in a week and a day. I always survive the C foyer with nothing on and all my precious materials are with me. Now that i am Free there is alot of new stuff to see, like Galuzer's metro. I cant wait for it to be done and i hope to be a big part of it, i donated eff. 3 picks and im also looking forward to donating a lot of quartz. Survival comes naturally to me, like breathing. It's kind of like a sixth sense :D. I am also extremely active, the only reason i would be inactive is vacation, family problems, and i sometimes rarely dont come on even though i can.

The fourth reason i think i am the best choice for guard is partially because of my enormous experience with prison servers and pvp and survival, i think all those traits mix together to create a great guard. I would jail people fairly and not abuse my powers as a guard. I would count down the correct times and have fun and hang out with the other guards all while still having fun. I also was said to be immature by NoseTouch and Jumbo67. And to you guys i hope you see my change i try not to be immature anymore. I respect ur opinion on me being immature and i hope that you see my change.

But to sum it all up these are the traits i have discussed in my application
                                              1. Im good at pvp
                                              2. I have a huge experience with Prison servers
                                              3. I am friendly and i know the prison well
                                              4. I am hard working and in my opinion i am mature
                                              5. I am extremely active
                                                     I may have missed some but this about sums it all up.

)Whatis your current rank?Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard? Yes i do understand i am Free here is the link: http://i.imgur.com/K3Fs9Pf.png                      
You made a good app that's all I have to say. This is not a recommendation I have already expressed my feelings about you. I give you credit on actually trying on the app though. Also glad to see your ok
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

ByondAwesome0
  • Minecraft: ByondAwesome0
  • Xbox:Beyond Awesome

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:38 PM

View PostNosetouch, on 07 February 2013 - 10:09 PM, said:

You made a good app that's all I have to say. This is not a recommendation I have already expressed my feelings about you. I give you credit on actually trying on the app though. Also glad to see your ok
Thank you Nose

BlockParty
  • Minecraft: maxcarey

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:44 PM

View PostByondAwesome0, on 07 February 2013 - 10:38 PM, said:

Thank you Nose
Um, you put generalfisher as a full guard, hes a free, unless you ment generallogan..
Posted Image

raemery
    raemery

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:16 PM

Guard Application Update!
1) Username: raemery
2) Your age:14
3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days)
  4 days
4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules?
   yes i have looked all of them over multiple times ,by the way( Noakii )
5) Any experience with the prison genre?
   yes i have had lot experience with your server
6) What is your time zone?
   Eastern Standard Time
7) Why are you the best choice for guard?
   I love Enforcing the rules, and always love to help out. the guards seem to need some help at most times I am also A very active person with this server .Ever since i found this server, i have came on it to play on it for all the free time i have.I am Very cooropetive and seem to see things that other guards don't see.
8) What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard? Rank C, And yes i understand that you will require proof

ByondAwesome0
  • Minecraft: ByondAwesome0
  • Xbox:Beyond Awesome

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

View PostBlockParty, on 07 February 2013 - 10:44 PM, said:

Um, you put generalfisher as a full guard, hes a free, unless you ment generallogan..
Oh oooopssss lemme edit dat

VOLT SHROOM

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

1) Username:xXVOLTSHROOMXx

3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days)3 days

4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules? Yes, I read them every time I join the server.

5) Any experience with the prison genre? Yes, I have on quite a few prison MC servers(and a little bit on Terraria not that it matters.)

6) What is your time zone? Eastern Time (US & Canada)

7) Why are you the best choice for guard? I could clean up any disorderly conduct created by the prisoners.

8) What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard? I have no rank.

MetallicOxide
  • Minecraft: MetallicOX

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

View PostNoakii, on 07 February 2013 - 03:03 AM, said:

I re-call that we made a deal that if you were to be an "ass" I would punish you.
Half of the time I can't respond if you don't use /helpop or if I'm busy,
if you haven't noticed, global chat is bombarded with people talking left and right.

I'd really like to see you do my part. c; oh and LOL
Ill do your part noakii. its not that u can't respond it is that u choose what to respond to. I asked you a question. Then i said u never replied then u magically heard me? MAGIIIIIIC

Carrotts55
    Carrotts55

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

View PostScientin, on 07 February 2013 - 01:01 AM, said:

Here's my gaurd app.
Username: Scientin
Server Time: half a year
Experiance: This is the only prison server I've been on.
Time Zone: PST
Why I'm best choice: Lately, a lot of the other prisoners are getting out of hand. The've been stocking on loot from gaurds, stealing from guys in the smelting room, and have been openly killing everyone, using diamond swords and armor. It seems the gaurds aren't doing anything about this. I have tried to keep the other prisoners in line with my iron axe, and if I was promoted, I would do everything in my power to bring these ruffians down.
Half a year my ass. You have played here one month/ one month and a bit. Also at 14 you should be ab;e to spell guard especially with computers having auto-correct and it says how to spell right over the app you copied to make your app.
Posted Image

MetallicOxide
  • Minecraft: MetallicOX

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

View PostGaluzer, on 07 February 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

You fail to realize that it is impossible to take care of everything that happens in chat once you are really well-known.
Basically wardens get spammed all the time.
I know this problem too: When i am building, I usually dont look at chat, I only notice messages.

About your case: You were probably spamming Noakii with "Noakii, join pvp" and so on.
No i wasn't i said it once then i said "Of course you don't reply" Then he magically heard me

Corgi
    Corgi

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:43 PM

View PostVOLT SHROOM, on 07 February 2013 - 11:38 PM, said:

1) Username:xXVOLTSHROOMXx

3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days)3 days

4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules? Yes

5) Any experience with the prison genre? Yes

6) What is your time zone? Eastern Time (US & Canada)

7) Why are you the best choice for guard? I could clean up any disorderly conduct.

8) What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard? I have no rank.

You have no rank?!????!?   Impossibruuu!

Jacob1214

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:45 PM

Current rank on the server:My current rank is free
Reason you were banned:I was banned for xray
Warden/Alpha that issued your ban: (N/A if you don't know)I was banned by builder1028
Approximate time of ban: (Include time zone)6:30 eastern
Why you deserve to be unbanned:I deserve to be unbanned because I know what i did was wrong and of coarse,my FAVORITE server is convicted and i can barley stand being away from it. I am in miinecraft withdraul without convicted.I completly understand what i did was wrong.I did not do it for myself though, I was doing it to rankup an alt.
Any additional information:I wil understand if you take away my money that i got from it I am new at xray and just got it and i was going to get rid of it as soon as my alt ranked up.

please unban me I have tried other prison servers wal waiting to get unbanned or denied and they ALL suck.

Carrotts55
    Carrotts55

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

View PostMetallicOxide, on 07 February 2013 - 02:43 AM, said:

Rant starting NOW.

Now, why does Noakii have to have so many ­ing favorites. He is like the teachers at my school. He only responds to Aevil. I like Aevil but Noakii just   es me off. He insults everyone and if u reply to him he will ban u like he did to me! He banned me for 30 min! I MEAN COME ON. I was asking him how to join PvP and he didn't reply and I said. "Of course you don't reply" and he went on a  rant for me being a dick? I sometimes talk about Jordans with Stealth and he is like Im being cocky? Am I talking to you Noakii? I mean seriously! Mind ur own business. Do ur job not hold favorites. I know my rant is not going to get anywhere but seriously. I have had enough of this CRAP.

you know I bet imma get banned for expressing my opinion! THATS WHAT NOAKII TEMP BANNED ME FOR AND IS MAD AT ME FOR! I MEAN SERIOUSLY! WHATS THE POINT IF I CANT EXPRESS MY OPINION. No offense to aevil but if he says "Noakii u sux" Noakii will just give him diamond blocks! Be a fair WARDEN!
At first when I was free a long time ago I thought that too. But then I realized: He does not reply most of the time because he is busy and our chat is spammy. When I do /helpop he responds because he can actually SEE it. Also about him insulting people: he does not really mean it most of the time. It is a fact of life on convicted that Noakii can be a troll at times. If you make a rude remark after you ask and he does not respond it will prob seem like you are being a jerk. I am not posting this to suck up or anything as I am not that kind of person. I am saying this because I have heard many people complain about the wardens not replying and stuff.
Posted Image

Papa_Brandon

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

Papa_Brandon's Guard App

1) Username: Papa_Brandon

2) Your age: 13

3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days) 13 months

4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules? Yes, Indeed

5) Any experience with the prison genre? Yes I have because i have been on for 1 year

6) What is your time zone? Mountain Standerd Time

7) Why are you the best choice for guard? I believe that I am a GOOD choice for guard because I have seen how the prision runs and how some people run it. I think if i get guard, I will do my BEST to protect, serve and help the prisioners and others. Also, I will never hold a grudge and i will never ever kill someone just because I want to, I will run my butt off to catch a criminal, I will do My Best to do what this server needs and that is JUSTICE for the people who don't follow the rules like people who grief, kill, spam, advertise, etc. Even though I probably don't deserve it, I want to be like the other great guards and wardens, like NOAKII, that made this prision fun, but safe at the same time. In addition, I have always wanted to be a guard or even maybe an Alpha guard because they always seem to know how the prision runs and how to run it properly.

Also, it seems as if some of the other guards or doing SQ or screwing around somewhere else. I would not be like that. I would not screw around, I would do my job

8) What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retirefromguard?My current rank is Free.

Carrotts55
    Carrotts55

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

View PostiB0mbedHER, on 07 February 2013 - 04:34 PM, said:

All the people moaning about Noakii, not saying I agree/disagree but some things are better left unsaid. Especially when it involves the Co-Owner of the Server...
Listen to the British(or at least in England) man. He speaks words of wisdom: let it be.

View PostBlockParty, on 07 February 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

Agreed, the more you complain about him, the more he's not going to enjoy your company.
True that. "Gee I wonder why Noakii dislikes me. All I have done to him is complain about what he does and insult him." <-- Don't be that person.

View PostJacob1214, on 07 February 2013 - 11:45 PM, said:

Warden/Alpha that issued your ban: (N/A if you don't know)I was banned by builder1028
Why you deserve to be unbanned:I deserve to be unbanned because I know what i did was wrong and of coarse,my FAVORITE server is convicted and i can barley stand being away from it. I am in miinecraft withdraul without convicted.I completly understand what i did was wrong.I did not do it for myself though, I was doing it to rankup an alt.
Any additional information:I wil understand if you take away my money that i got from it I am new at xray and just got it and i was going to get rid of it as soon as my alt ranked up.

Spending some time on your unban app helps a lot. Not spelling correctly and using improper grammar decreases the chance. X-ray unban apps if you admit it you can say good bye to unban. X-ray apps are hardly ever accepted. Also you said you have an alt so use that.
Posted Image

Carrotts55
    Carrotts55

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:03 AM

View PostMetallicOxide, on 07 February 2013 - 11:38 PM, said:

Ill do your part noakii. its not that u can't respond it is that u choose what to respond to. I asked you a question. Then i said u never replied then u magically heard me? MAGIIIIIIC
He can't always reply to everything. It was a 30 min ban. Get the Furk over it. It may be frustrating but that was the past. You are back on. I got banned for 3 months and did I start flaming the staff? No. Being a jerk to them will not help you in the future with this problem. If you asked him in /helpop he prob would have responded. Also convicted chat is pretty active. He can easily lose what you say. Sometimes stuff I say disappears in one sec. Chances are it was prob less spammy and so he could see it.
Posted Image

3slayer21

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:09 AM

IGN: vbliitz Current rank on the server: B block
Reason you were banned: Xray ?
Warden/Alpha that issued your ban: (N/A if you don't know) builder1028
Approximate time of ban: (Include time zone) Yesterday at 8:30AM Aus time
Why you deserve to be unbanned: Because i wasn't using an xray, i had to look up what it actually was, i was at my shop with diamonds and went to sell some when it glitched and i lost all of them , i was upset so i went back to the ancient mine and started digging 1 hole right to the bottom and kept doing this, when suddenly i got banned, i do not and have not got an xray, i swear to god i didnt have one, i love this server and i have made a lot of friends on this server,
Any additional information: Please unban me, i didnt do anything wrong?

builder1028
  • Minecraft: builder1028/1029

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

View Post3slayer21, on 06 February 2013 - 10:37 PM, said:

Approximate time of ban: (Include time zone) 8:30AM Aus time
Why you deserve to be unbanned: Because i wasn't using an xray, i had to look up what it actually was, i was at my shop with diamonds and went to sell some when it glitched and i lost all of them , i was upset so i went back to the ancient mine and started digging 1 hole right to the bottom and kept doing this, when suddenly i got banned, i do not and have not got an xray, i swear to god i didnt have one, i love this server and i have made a lot of friends on this server,

View Post3slayer21, on 08 February 2013 - 12:09 AM, said:

Approximate time of ban: (Include time zone) Yesterday at 8:30AM Aus time

The YouTube upload took its sweet time on this. But this sure looks like an extreme coincidence, doesn't it?

Posted Image
Visit the official Convicted Wiki at: http://mcconvictedwiki.weebly.com/!

Carrotts55
    Carrotts55

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:18 AM

please refrain from bumping like this jacob. Because that was a bump I claim top page.
Posted Image

builder1028
  • Minecraft: builder1028/1029

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:19 AM

View PostJacob1214, on 07 February 2013 - 11:45 PM, said:

please unban me I have tried other prison servers wal waiting to get unbanned or denied and they ALL suck.

I will consider. You were honest and you're a Free, and you've been on the server for a while. I will try to give my decision by tonight, and if not, then tomorrow.
Posted Image
Visit the official Convicted Wiki at: http://mcconvictedwiki.weebly.com/!

3slayer21

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:21 AM

View Postbuilder1028, on 08 February 2013 - 12:10 AM, said:

The YouTube upload took its sweet time on this. But this sure looks like an extreme coincidence, doesn't it?

Your going off that, did you take the time to look at my tunnels? if you had of looked i was going down when my pickaxe went from red to nothing so i had to get out, i dug one more down because my pick didnt break yet? , If i had an xray , dont you think i would of got the gold that was right next to me? , and before you say yea gold is worthless, i actually have a shop that i sell my gold ore at? so no i didnt use an xray, and i would have people on that server that would say that i wouldnt of used one, but i know you wont take the time or want to take the time to ask them, ive told you once and ill tell you agan, i did not and i have not used an xray, you's have a great server, i know mods are getting harder to catch these days and you's are going around banning people that LOOK LIKE there using an xray, but i wasn't and i can promise you that, thanks for taking time to read this. Cya Convicted :/
and i know i lied about my rank and stuff builder, but that was in the past, and i finally worked my way back up , and now your probably like haha he probably cheated, no i didnt , cam3n gave me 5k and so did king.... , cant remember his name, but they felt sorry for me when i got my fine, look im sorry again for the lying about my rank and you can tell noaki, hex and viper about it too, Again Sorry :/