Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Convicted [1.7.2] [Prison Server] [Longest Running]

prison server jail server pvp server

  • Please log in to reply
56613 replies to this topic

#38781

iNicool
    iNicool

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 105 posts
  • Location: Scotland
  • Minecraft: iNicool

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:58 AM

View PostJamesGuo4, on 23 January 2013 - 11:45 AM, said:

1) Username:JamesGuo4

2) Your age:14

3) How long have you been playing the server? 5 days

4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules? Yes, i have read the rules (Noakii)

5) Any experience with the prison genre? Yes, i had been playing this on another server

6) What is your time zone? UTC/GMT +10 hours

7) Why are you the best choice for guard?
i will always keep up the work and help others when needed and to stop players from fighting and i will take away any weapons and drugs (if seen holding in hand or using it).
i have a few skills about PVP, working and help keeping an eye out of people fighting each other in all PVP-allowed areas.
As a guard i really wanted to check D block to see and watch what it is like and remembering all the rules about the server and how it works.
And as a guard i really want to check out all the guard's access areas and go patrol most of the place.im a very kind and very generous person to other players on the server solving other people's problems.
When i usually play on the server there are not as much guards, Alpha Guards and Wardens online to help out.
So if u select me as a guard i can promise u that i can check on what the people are doing at all times.Sometimes i usually see people who are in "Free" ranking killing most of the innocents walking pass to Bank to store items. i really want to stop this from happening and people stealing off each other.i had suffered before the first time i joined this server.
i can do my best to do what is right for the server and protect the new comers from getting killed all the time.
8) What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard?
My current rank is "Elite" and yes i do understand that i will need to show proof.

It is better from last time. There isn't really anything which I could say is particularly bad, so just wait for an Alpha to read it and make their comments on itPosted Image.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#38782

The1yogscast1fan

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

1) Username:The1yogscast1fan

2) Your age:12

3) How long have you been playing the server? 10 - 8 days ( i dunno )

4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules? Yes, i have read the rules (Noakii)

5) Any experience with the prison genre? Yes, i had been playing this on another server

6) What is your time zone?
UTC/GMT +10 hours

7) Why are you the best choice for guard?
I'll protect the server for Drug Dealers and people who tries killing innocents, i have the skills to acquire Illegal things and take away Illegals things from players. I have 5 very good skills.
I make people feel safe and comfy i'll do anything for my bosses like guard Alphaguard and wardens. I'll make everything a piece of cake to finish off what has started like an argument or a fight. I can prove myself to behave like a guard and help others for things.

I'll make others safe and protected from pvpers and prove myself that i take care of people. I always wanted to check out D block and access all guard blocks. I want to do this because i want to check things out cause i'm adventurous and curious. I do this cause i'll remember things very well and help D block people.



8) What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard? My current rank is Free, yes i understand that you guys need proof of my rank and i will show you proof if you're on.

#38783

The1yogscast1fan

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:19 PM

Srry for the very small words in my guard slip i dunno what happened so yea :/

#38784

Rozyn_Hacks_666

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:05 PM

View PostStation97, on 23 January 2013 - 02:28 AM, said:

Hello,
I have updated the fan made website!
Click Here ---------> Website
Hit me up if you need hosting, I can get a $1 Domain and quality $5 hosting for you <3

View Postaevilcow, on 23 January 2013 - 04:18 AM, said:

1) Username: aevilcow

2) Your age: 14

3) How long have you been playing the server?

1 year

4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules? Yes. Noakii is a loser.

5) Any experience with the prison genre? I’ve only mainly played on this server but have played very little on other jail servers

6) What is your time zone? Pacific

7) Why are you the best choice for guard? Myswag friendsswag andswag Iswag playswag pvpswag gamesswag aswag lotswag andswag Iswag amswag experiencedswag andswag knowswag whatswag toswag doswag inswag toughswag pvpswag situationsswag alsoswag Iswag haveswag aswag decentswag collectionswag ofswag swordsswag andswag opplesswag toswag surviveswag andswag winswag inswag pvpswag situationsswag. Alsoswag Iswag haveswag gottenswag toswag knowswag Noakiiswag andswag heswag knowsswag Iswag amswag aswag goodswag personswag andswag Iswag willswag beswag ableswag toswag benefitswag theswag serverswag byswag myswag swagswag. Alsoswag Iswag haveswag goodswag teamworkswag skillsswag andswag willswag beswag ableswag toswag workswag withswag theswag otherswag guardsswag toswag stopswag riotersswag andswag bringswag peaceswag toswag theswag Cswag blockswag andswag saveswag theswag Cswag prisonersswag. What is your current rank?

Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard? Free

Don't be a bad person aevil :c - Jamie5132

#38785

builder1028
  • Location: Moninder Bains Federal Penitentiary
  • Minecraft: builder1028/1029

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

View PostShartsInPants, on 23 January 2013 - 06:14 AM, said:


Accepted. You are now replacing builder.

Sharts...I'm sorry, but...well...erm...you weren't supposed to know until later, but...aevilcow is actually replacing YOU! :c
Posted Image
Visit the official Convicted Wiki at: http://mcconvictedwiki.weebly.com/!

#38786

BlockParty
  • Location: Illinois
  • Minecraft: maxcarey

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

View PostThe1yogscast1fan, on 23 January 2013 - 12:07 PM, said:

1) Username:The1yogscast1fan

2) Your age:12

3) How long have you been playing the server? 10 - 8 days ( i dunno )

4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules? Yes, i have read the rules (Noakii)

5) Any experience with the prison genre? Yes, i had been playing this on another server

6) What is your time zone?
UTC/GMT +10 hours

7) Why are you the best choice for guard?
I'll protect the server for Drug Dealers and people who tries killing innocents, i have the skills to acquire Illegal things and take away Illegals things from players. I have 5 very good skills.
I make people feel safe and comfy i'll do anything for my bosses like guard Alphaguard and wardens. I'll make everything a piece of cake to finish off what has started like an argument or a fight. I can prove myself to behave like a guard and help others for things.

I'll make others safe and protected from pvpers and prove myself that i take care of people. I always wanted to check out D block and access all guard blocks. I want to do this because i want to check things out cause i'm adventurous and curious. I do this cause i'll remember things very well and help D block people.



8) What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard? My current rank is Free, yes i understand that you guys need proof of my rank and i will show you proof if you're on.
Only repost every 10 pages.
Posted Image

#38787

ShartsInPants
  • Location: Stfuben2
  • Minecraft: ShartsInPants
  • Xbox:SaxyEvan

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:41 PM

View Postbuilder1028, on 23 January 2013 - 01:09 PM, said:



Sharts...I'm sorry, but...well...erm...you weren't supposed to know until later, but...aevilcow is actually replacing YOU! :c
Lol xD also did u ever think about the fact that your throne - the toilet - is actually an ode to me <3 of I should be getting active guarding again. Lag has seemed to be less frequent but my mouse keeps dying durring pvp so I need to fix that first :P see you guys soon!
Posted Image

#38788

klaasklaasklaasman

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:49 PM

hey this is my unban request
IGN: slayerklaas
Current rank on the server: A block
Reason you were banned: i x-rayed on accident
Warden/Alpha that issued your ban: dachimp
Approximate time of ban: 19.40 est+1 amsterdam
Why you deserve to be unbanned: i not gonna to say i dont have nodus only thing is i dont use it on the server i

touched the X on accident and that activates my x-ray :(
Any additional information: if i am going to be unbanned i will reinstall nodus so that this cant happen again

i really thinks this is a pity because i was thinking of donating to the server :(

#38789

ShartsInPants
  • Location: Stfuben2
  • Minecraft: ShartsInPants
  • Xbox:SaxyEvan

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:10 PM

View Postklaasklaasklaasman, on 23 January 2013 - 06:49 PM, said:

hey this is my unban request
IGN: slayerklaas
Current rank on the server: A block
Reason you were banned: [/b]i x-rayed on accident[/b]
Warden/Alpha that issued your ban: dachimp
Approximate time of ban: 19.40 est+1 amsterdam
Why you deserve to be unbanned: i not gonna to say i dont have nodus only thing is i dont use it on the server i

touched the X on accident and that activates my x-ray :(
Any additional information: if i am going to be unbanned i will reinstall nodus so that this cant happen again

i really thinks this is a pity because i was thinking of donating to the server :(
Ok this is the lamest thing I have ever seen. I can promise that your appeal will be denied. You xrayed on accident -.-
Edit: "if I am unbanned I will reinstall nodus" LOL
Posted Image

#38790

klaasklaasklaasman

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

sorry but i really did it on accident i have installed nodus because on a other server i use it to see if others hacks and modding stuff like fastbuilding i have already have a normal .minecraft folder now so dont think that there is anything to be banned for now ?

#38791

Dachimp101

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

Slayer if you activated it by accident you wouldnt of used it correct? Denied not only did you lie in your app donating wont affect your ban status

#38792

klaasklaasklaasman

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

i did not lie it was really not on purpose and yeah i mined to that diamond but that wa just ow a diamond i promise not doing it again and besides i already de-installed nodus

i am really sad that i am banned i was really enjoying the server Posted Image

this was also the first time this happened and i will ensure it will never be happening again

#38793

Jaakey
    Jaakey

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 567 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

View Postklaasklaasklaasman, on 23 January 2013 - 06:49 PM, said:

hey this is my unban request
IGN: slayerklaas
As long as Chimp agrees, which I'm sure she does, this is denied. It's bad enough to have Nodus in the first place, if you are too lazy to swap out your .minecraft for a fresh before joining you don't have the ethics to not be banned.

Ex-Warden of Bains Penitentiary (MC-Convicted.org).

Resigned and quit - Bye friends <3


#38794

klaasklaasklaasman

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

as i already said i have deleted nodus already
so is it really a point then?
it is just that i really sorry and i think that now i deleted nodus there is no point anymore? ok remove the diamond and then its al ok?

#38795

Jumbo
    Jumbo

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1610 posts
  • Location: In a Bamboo field far away.
  • Minecraft: jumbo76

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

View Postklaasklaasklaasman, on 23 January 2013 - 08:52 PM, said:

as i already said i have deleted nodus already
so is it really a point then?
it is just that i really sorry and i think that now i deleted nodus there is no point anymore? ok remove the diamond and then its al ok?
you deleted nodus Posted Image
You used Nodus Deleting it means nothing.
You cant just say Remove the diamond and unban me.
Thats not how it works.
also its funny if you on  pressed x on accident why not turn xray off?
\

View Postklaasklaasklaasman, on 23 January 2013 - 06:49 PM, said:


hey this is my unban request
IGN: slayerklaas
Current rank on the server: A block
Reason you were banned: i x-rayed on accident
Warden/Alpha that issued your ban: dachimp
Approximate time of ban: 19.40 est+1 amsterdam
Why you deserve to be unbanned: i not gonna to say i dont have nodus only thing is i dont use it on the server i

touched the X on accident and that activates my x-ray Posted Image
Any additional information:
if i am going to be unbanned i will reinstall nodus so that this cant happen again
i really thinks this is a pity because i was thinking of donating to the server Posted Image

LOL
If I helped you at all please click the + Button.
I am a Gamer and a massive pokemon fan. My friend safari is a water type. PM If you want my friend code.
My Favourite Pokemon is: Volcarona,Lucario,Ampharos,Metagross,Pancham and Pikachu.
(Mega Ampharos is fabulous).

#38796

builder1028
  • Location: Moninder Bains Federal Penitentiary
  • Minecraft: builder1028/1029

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

View Postklaasklaasklaasman, on 23 January 2013 - 08:52 PM, said:

as i already said i have deleted nodus already
so is it really a point then?
it is just that i really sorry and i think that now i deleted nodus there is no point anymore? ok remove the diamond and then its al ok?

This is pretty much like stealing somebody's wallet, getting caught and arrested by a police officer, and saying that you will give the wallet back as long as they don't send you to jail. The fact of the matter is that you still stole it. The similarity between the situation described above and the one that you are in now is that you used X-ray and mined a diamond (stole the wallet), got caught and arrested by a police officer (banned by DaChimp), and now you are saying that you will get rid of the diamond if you are unbanned (giving back the wallet as long as they don't send you to jail). So by that logic I could go hack into OP and destroy the server and get banned, then say I will get rid of OP if I get unbanned. (Please note, Wardens, that I would never do this. :P) Your unban appeal has already been declined by DaChimp, so that's that. Plus you lied in your appeal, you should always be truthful in these kinds of situations, especially when the chance of you being able to play on the server with your main account depends on it.
Posted Image
Visit the official Convicted Wiki at: http://mcconvictedwiki.weebly.com/!

#38797

klaasklaasklaasman

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

again my apologises i am really sorry i thougt dont hack not dont HAVE hacks i am really sorry that i misunderstood the rules Posted Image
edit: sorry in my ban appeal i forgot to say that i DID mine the diamond thats right and its not that i will remove nodus IF i am unbanned i already removed it :(

#38798

Jumbo
    Jumbo

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1610 posts
  • Location: In a Bamboo field far away.
  • Minecraft: jumbo76

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

View Postklaasklaasklaasman, on 23 January 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

again my apologises i am really sorry i thougt dont hack not dont HAVE hacks i am really sorry that i misunderstood the rules Posted Image
edit: sorry in my ban appeal i forgot to say that i DID mine the diamond thats right and its not that i will remove nodus IF i am unbanned i already removed it Posted Image

to bad. you broke a rule. you get the punishment.
Just because you removed it does not mean you get unbanned.
If I helped you at all please click the + Button.
I am a Gamer and a massive pokemon fan. My friend safari is a water type. PM If you want my friend code.
My Favourite Pokemon is: Volcarona,Lucario,Ampharos,Metagross,Pancham and Pikachu.
(Mega Ampharos is fabulous).

#38799

Czechlist
  • Location: NorthEast USA!
  • Minecraft: iluvmineing
  • Xbox:DarkStorm231

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

Guard Application (Reposted!)
-------------------------------
Username: Slay3r_Pr0

Your Age: I'm 12

How long have you been playing on this server?: On this account, probably a month. On my other, 1 year.

Have you read, server, prison, and quard rules?: Yes, and btw; Noakii is awesome.

Any experience with prison genre?: Oh yes, lots. My favorite genre!

What is your time zone?: EST U.S.A.

Why are you best choice for guard?: First off, I've been trainee on this server before (PROOF BELOW), and I want to be one again. Second, is that I am very active, great at PvP, (a1.kitpvp.us) I was also c-guard on killion, another popular jail server. Also, I love this server. And I loved being guard before, so yea. Anyway, I'd love to be guard again

What is your current rank?: I'm in C-Block Posted Image. Proof Below:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#38800

Nosetouch
    Nosetouch

    Obsidian Miner

  • Members
  • 1371 posts
  • Minecraft: Nosetouch

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:17 PM

View PostCzechlist, on 23 January 2013 - 09:53 PM, said:

Guard Application (Reposted!)
-------------------------------
Username: Slay3r_Pr0

Your Age: I'm 12

How long have you been playing on this server?: On this account, probably a month. On my other, 1 year.

Have you read, server, prison, and quard rules?: Yes, and btw; Noakii is awesome.

Any experience with prison genre?: Oh yes, lots. My favorite genre!

What is your time zone?: EST U.S.A.

Why are you best choice for guard?: First off, I've been trainee on this server before (PROOF BELOW), and I want to be one again. Second, is that I am very active, great at PvP, (a1.kitpvp.us) I was also c-guard on killion, another popular jail server. Also, I love this server. And I loved being guard before, so yea. Anyway, I'd love to be guard again

What is your current rank?: I'm in C-Block Posted Image. Proof Below:
Posted ImagePosted Image
If you already are guard you should know the app has to be better

Also I won't be on much during the week trying to concentrate on school I will be on on the weekends though don't worry I'm not quitting
Posted Image