Latest News Article

Convicted [1.7.2] [Prison Server] [Longest Running]

prison server jail server pvp server

• Please log in to reply
56781 replies to this topic

bedanco26
  • Minecraft: bedanco26

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:43 AM

[EDIT] Lines in bold are add-ins, or edits except for title.
BEDANCO26'S APPLICATION FOR GUARD

1) IGN: bedanco26

2) Your age:14

[3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days)
I have been playing on this server for about 5 months if I am correct, if not correct me its been a while.

4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules?
Yes, NOAKII, Also because it has been a very long time since I last applied I re-read them to make sure nothing has changed. Also I have been playing a lot lately.

5) Any experience with the prison genre?
I do have experiance, I've played on some before (they all sucked)  and then I found out about Convicted, which is the best one!!! Also I have been playing on convicted for a long time now.

6) What is your time zone?
My time zone is U.S. East Coast. (PA)

7)Why Am I the best choice for guard.
I am the best choice for guard because I will always follow rules. Make sure that all rules are followed. Also I will make sure our prison runs the way it should. That means NO breaking the rules or jailed/PvP depending on the rule broken and how its broken.
  Not only that. I also am a pretty good PvPer. I have killed many of others and sometimes guards. I will not give anyone items or kits. I do not use nodus, x-ray, or valor. I don't hack.Posted Image. I would like to help out our server and be a guard. I will also always listen to other Guards, AlphasGuards, and Wardens... especially Noakii & Viper!!!
   I play a lot on this server, and I am always checking the forumns. I also have some experience on the side of a guard/trainee in the past. It has been a really long time since I've been able to help out convicted and I really miss guarding.
   After I got trainee, I retired because I knew I was getting an alt. I got my alt a while ago and got it to free and here I am applying for full. I play everyday at least 4+ and now I really want to be trainee and I really want to get guard this time. Please give me the chance to prove to you that I am worthy of getting Full-Guard.
Also, in my time off I picked up new hobbies. I think in those hobbies I spent a lot of time maturing, and actually starting to act my age, 14. I will always listen to what a victim has to say, and always listen to other guards for answers, and answer questions they have about my doings.
I will also not abuse my donor perks and only do SQ, I will make sure that I am always giving guarding a good amount of time. Lately, what I have been noticing is that even when 3-4 guards are online, none or maybe 1 is guarding. I have been getting messages from C's saying can you please come protect us. I usually help but sometimes the person is my ally. I will like to be helping as a guard so even if there is a guard I won't be forced to holdback until the Guard dies.

8) What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard?
Free, I do understand that proof (proof is down below \/) is required and I hope that You take my Application into consideration.

Thank You
   -bedanco26
NOAKII!!!!!!!

Proof: http://imgur.com/hGK5W;

Recommendations: Trainee: Leemur35 Guard: maxcarey, ComputerGuy365/zzwerling, bazantizzle24, NoseTouch, jumbo76
AlphaGuard: The_B0mber
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

MEESTA_COBLAWOUD

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:47 AM

How do you paste screenshots? I really want to know because i am worried that my app will be denide if i don't have one ;/

bedanco26
  • Minecraft: bedanco26

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:57 AM

View PostMEESTA_COBLAWOUD, on 29 December 2012 - 04:47 AM, said:

How do you paste screenshots? I really want to know because i am worried that my app will be denide if i don't have one ;/
I use this myself, http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload , or imgur to upload and post imgur link
Posted Image

gladiader19

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:35 AM

IGN: gladiader80
Current rank on the server: free or elite not sure which one.
Reason you were banned: Banned: The ban hammer has spoken!
Warden/Alpha that issued your ban: (N/A if you don't know) Noakii
Approximate time of ban: (Include time zone) Like a couple months ago.
Why you deserve to be unbanned: I think i deserve to be unbanned because i dont even know why i got banned in the first place. Also it was such a long time ago i dont even remeber what i did. It was probaly somthing stupid i did or maybe i just got banned not sure :D.
Any additional information: I havent been on for a long time and i really want to play again. Thanks

luigi9124
  • Minecraft: luigi9124

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:46 AM

IGN : luigi9124
Current rank on the server : C-Block
Reason you were banned : Derping
Warden/Alpha that issued your ban : N/A
Approximate time of ban: 10:30am UTC/GMT +10 hours
Why you deserve to be unbanned : I would like to be unbanned because every other prison server is to laggy or takes to long to earn money and this one is my favorite. I will not derp anymore.
Any additional information : I wasn't derping with hacks i was derping maually with my sensitivity up to full

[URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm]

destinyxkinght

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:56 AM

View Postluigi9124, on 29 December 2012 - 05:46 AM, said:

IGN : luigi9124
Current rank on the server : C-Block
Reason you were banned : Derping
Warden/Alpha that issued your ban : N/A
Approximate time of ban: 10:30am UTC/GMT +10 hours
Why you deserve to be unbanned : I might consider Donating
Any additional information : I wasn't derping with hacks i was derping maually with my sensitivity up to full

Donating wont get you unbanned, it's just another way of kissing ass. If you want to be unbanned, write a more detailed ban appeal.

Nosetouch
    Nosetouch

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1371 posts
  • Minecraft: Nosetouch

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:07 AM

View Postdestinyxkinght, on 29 December 2012 - 05:56 AM, said:

Donating wont get you unbanned, it's just another way of kissing ass. If you want to be unbanned, write a more detailed ban appeal.
No he means the derp hack its in nodus it's i weird we will go with that.
Posted Image

Dyn
    Dyn

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 373 posts
  • Minecraft: MrDynamo / Bluesector
  • Xbox:Zenkas

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:25 AM

Siberian Quest is going to be the reason of my suicide.

"Come get it asshat" -GeneralLogan626
"How many tank turrets can you fit in your rectum" -LT_COUCH

megoRAWRR

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:48 AM

1)Username:dawnslayer1997
2)Your age:15
3)Howlong have you been playing the server?(Minimum of 3 days)3days
4)Have you read the Server,Prison,andGuardRules? yes i have
5)Any experience with the prison genre? i have played on many prison servers e.g furiouscraft, mumausserver
6)Whatis your time zone? utc+10
7)Why are you the best choice for guard? because im hardworking, honest, mature, loyal, polite and well fitted for the job
8)Whatis your current rank?Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard? im in C block

destinyxkinght

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:21 AM

View PostmegoRAWRR, on 29 December 2012 - 07:48 AM, said:

5)Any experience with the prison genre? i have played on many prison servers e.g furiouscraft, mumausserver
7)Why are you the best choice for guard? because im hardworking, honest, mature, loyal, polite and well fitted for the job
8)Whatis your current rank?Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard? im in C block

Your guard app has too little details, and you're missing out the magic word. Re-read the guard rules.

Nosetouch
    Nosetouch

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1371 posts
  • Minecraft: Nosetouch

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:55 AM

View Postdestinyxkinght, on 29 December 2012 - 08:21 AM, said:

Your guard app has too little details, and you're missing out the magic word. Re-read the guard rules.
When were you last on haven't seen you in a while
Posted Image

CallumJ90
  • Minecraft: CallumJ90
  • Xbox:CallumJ90

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:55 AM

1) Username: CallumJ90

2) Your age: 14 years old

3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days) Around 2-3 weeks

4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules? Yes I have Just read the rules again (Noakii)

5) Any experience with the prison genre? Only played convicted and one other server, but convicted is clearly superior.

6) What is your time zone? British Time Zone

7) Why are you the best choice for guard? I would really like to help all the new people in the server. we were all in the position of starting and sometimes can be rather difficult with higher ranking people killing them. I hope to also reduce PvP in the corridors and courtyards because it makes things easier for Prisoners when there is a guard around, keeping peace. I really want to be a guard also because I would Like to experience both sides of this sever as I have been to D block but now I would like to experience of a guard. I think I would also make a good guard as I have played quite for a while to realise how to be a really good guard. I will make sure to follow all the rules and will be fair and equal to every player, treating freinds and enimies the same.

Unfortunately when I play in Convicted sometimes there appears to be very little guards online and the few that are online don't appear to be stopping fights. quite a few times I have seen lots of frees specifically killing C prisoners and I wish to be able to help in these times when there are no guards around. and having a few guards from every time zone possible would be good as there would be(hopefully) always a few guards on to help prevent the slaughter of innocent (aside from the fact they are in a prison...) C prisoners.

8)What is your current rank? Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard? I am a Rank B and will provide proof when/if I retire.

I know I reposted before the allowed 10 pages but I was told my app needed more detail so I have added that.

megoRAWRR

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:52 AM

2)Your age:14
3)Howlong have you been playing the server?(Minimum of 3 days)3 days
4)Have you read the Server,Prison,andGuardRules? yes i have neokii
5)Any experience with the prison genre? i have played multiple prison servers like furiouscraft etc
6)Whatis your time zone? UTC+10
7)Why are you the best choice for guard? because when i started i found it really hard cause i kept getting killed because of the lack of guards so i would like too make it easier for new players. ive played as a prisoner and i would like too find out what it is like too be a guard. i would treat everybody the same and not gang up on one person im respectful, hardworking, politet and ready too learn what ever it takes too be a guard
8)Whatis your current rank?Do you understand that we will require PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard? i am a C-BLOCK prisoner

Galuzer
    Galuzer

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Minecraft: Galuzer

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

View PostTheGeneralofFish, on 29 December 2012 - 01:46 AM, said:

You do realize Noakii is an admin/Warden? Besides, there is something called PVP, its enabled on the server. Noakii must have a knock back enchant. But I do notice that he is hitting far away, you (or him) must have had a lag or something.
Some people never notice a joke... *sigh*

View Postgovngame, on 29 December 2012 - 03:16 AM, said:

IGN: govngame
Current rank on the server: Free / Donor
Reason you were banned: Spamming weird ­ ._.
Warden/Alpha that issued your ban: Aldron Aran
Approximate time of ban: 7:00 PM (UTC-8:00) Pacific Time
Why you deserve to be unbanned: Sorry for my stupid action and probably never troll again.
If you actually did something bannable, you should write a longer appeal.

View PostMEESTA_COBLAWOUD, on 29 December 2012 - 04:47 AM, said:

Go to imgur, upload it and paste the BB-code.
"Guards are people too, not spambots repurposed to PvP"- urasyupi2
Posted Image

thech111
    thech111

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 525 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:19 AM

I'm back! if any of you remember me... I'll be on the server tommorow night!
I remember a couple of you really helped me get to free by giving me a ton of money, and I intend to repay the favor.
Anybody remember me? If not, *foreveralone*
Edit: Sorry i've been gone for so long, I had family troubles, my mother was a bit sick, but I hope I'm welcomed back by old friends.
Posted Image
In this treacherous world
There is neither truth nor lie;
All is according to the color of the lens through which we spy.

SmilingTornado
  • Minecraft: SmilingTornado

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:02 PM

View Postgovngame, on 29 December 2012 - 03:16 AM, said:

IGN: govngame
Current rank on the server: Free / Donor
Reason you were banned: Spamming weird ­ ._.
Warden/Alpha that issued your ban: Aldron Aran
Approximate time of ban: 7:00 PM (UTC-8:00) Pacific Time
Why you deserve to be unbanned: Sorry for my stupid action and probably never troll again.
Aldron Should have muted you First so maybe that will help you get unbanned

Posted Image

thech111
    thech111

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 525 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:02 PM

View PostSmilingTornado, on 29 December 2012 - 12:02 PM, said:

Aldron Should have muted you First so maybe that will help you get unbanned
Do you actually live in Thailand? I lived there for 7 years :3
Posted Image

SmilingTornado
  • Minecraft: SmilingTornado

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:10 PM

View Postthech111, on 29 December 2012 - 02:02 PM, said:

Do you actually live in Thailand? I lived there for 7 years :3
YUP I go to the International School Bangkok

Posted Image

thech111
    thech111

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 525 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:11 PM

View PostSmilingTornado, on 29 December 2012 - 02:10 PM, said:

YUP I go to the International School Bangkok
No WAY
I went there too! I left in 8th grade.. what grade are you?
Posted Image

BlockParty
  • Minecraft: maxcarey

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

View PostmegoRAWRR, on 29 December 2012 - 07:48 AM, said:

Make question 7 at least one paragraph, it needs to be a lot more detailed.
Posted Image