• Please log in to reply
56636 replies to this topic

jonwink
    jonwink

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:30 AM

appealing for a banned from 6 months ago for saying i xray i was joking Noakii banned me

Register or log in to remove.

Jumbo
    Jumbo

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1610 posts
  • Minecraft: jumbo76

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

View Postjonwink, on 19 November 2012 - 06:30 AM, said:

appealing for a banned from 6 months ago for saying i xray i was joking

Use the correct Format please
And Do But alot of effort into, Here is the correct format

IGN:
Current rank on the server:
Reason you were banned:
Warden/Alpha that issued your ban: (N/A if you don't know)
Approximate time of ban: (Include time zone)
Why you deserve to be unbanned:
Any additional information:

If I helped you at all please click the + Button.
I am a Gamer and a massive pokemon fan. My friend safari is a water type. PM If you want my friend code.
My Favourite Pokemon is: Volcarona,Lucario,Ampharos,Metagross,Pancham and Pikachu.
(Mega Ampharos is fabulous).

builder1028
  • Minecraft: builder1028/1029

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:18 AM

IGN: builder1028
Current rank on the server: AlphaGuard
Reason you were banned: Posted Image
Warden/Alpha that issued your ban: (N/A if you don't know) builder1028
Approximate time of ban: (Include time zone) 1:10 AM, Central Standard Time of the U.S.A
Why you deserve to be unbanned: Well, I was messing around with the tempban command. I wanted to log off in style, so I banned myself by typing /ban builder1028 1h. Chew me out all you want, I'm such a failure and I know it. Posted Image I promise to never ban myself again! (Well I may do 1 second temp bans, but only if I triple-check my chat line to make sure I'm typing in the right command.) We all have our "Duh!" moments, and I just had mine. XD Personally, I still can't believe how much of an idiot I am. I'm sorry for wasting your time, Wardens. I promise I will be more careful next time! I do want to say one thing, though: I was able to do it right the first 3 times, when I tempbanned myself for 1, 2, and 4 seconds. :P
Any additional information: I think you know where I went wrong with the command. :'(
Posted Image
Visit the official Convicted Wiki at: http://mcconvictedwiki.weebly.com/!

Jumbo
    Jumbo

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:47 AM

Dont Listen to this post it seems Everyone is Having trouble
I am a Gamer and a massive pokemon fan. My friend safari is a water type. PM If you want my friend code.
My Favourite Pokemon is: Volcarona,Lucario,Ampharos,Metagross,Pancham and Pikachu.

J_bd
    J_bd

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Minecraft: J_bd

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:24 AM

View Postbuilder1028, on 19 November 2012 - 07:18 AM, said:

Reason you were banned: 1hr
----snip----
I was able to do it right the first 3 times, when I tempbanned myself for 1, 2, and 4 seconds. Posted Image
Any additional information: I think you know where I went wrong with the command. :'(

XD  Omg, so funny in the moment.  I wish you all could have been there XDDDDD

View Postjumbo76, on 19 November 2012 - 07:47 AM, said:

Dear Convicted, I believe My account Has been Hacked,
----snip----
please for the mean time keep me Banned
If this post is Incorrect I will Ask to be unbanned
Thanks
~jumbo

Hope you figure it out man.  Good luck : D

Jumbo
    Jumbo

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:43 AM

Silly Builder Doing /ban Builder1028 1h
its /tempban Builder1028 1h Nub even i know that and im still a Trainee (i think)
also that issue has been resolved lots of people have it

Lord_Time_Crafter
  • Minecraft: The_Time_Crafter
  • Xbox:N/A

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:59 AM

1) IGN:

The_Time_Crafter
It is my main minecraft account, it is a premium minecraft accounts. I don't believe in piracy.

2)Your age:

15, I am still very mature.

3)How long have you been playing the server?(Minimum of 3 days)

I have been playing on this server for over two months. I have only started to become active during the last week.

4)Have you read the Server,Prison,andGuardRules?

I have read them many times through, both guard and prisoner. I have also asked a few current guards for advice on the rules.

5)Any experience with the prison genre?

Yes, I have guarded many on many other prison servers like DDTS and killion. I also play a range of other prison themed games like Prison Architect.
6)Whatis your time zone?

GMT + 10:00

7)Why are you the best choice for guard?

Because I understand all the prisoner/guard rules, I understand the prisoners behavior and what they tend to do from time to time. I keep my cool so I do not get angry very often, I am a great at player vs player combat. I not abusive even at times of peril, I do not attack people at random even if they are provoking me, I can put up with taunts and disrespect. I am generally the best choice of a guard.

I am a pretty chill guy, I enjoy playing minecraft and doing what I like to do. I will furthermore increase the servers popularity by posting daily YouTube videos including guard let's plays and more. It will benefit me and more importantly the convicted community. Most of the time I spend guarding will be uploaded to YouTube so you can keep track of what I am doing. I have even created a playlist souly for this server. Proof that I own a YouTube channel is in the forum signature below.

I will benefit the server by helping people out and preventing any further riots and I will control them in a calm manner by making sure no one is assaulting each other. I will also assist any other guards if they require assistance. By the way, Noakii is pretty cool.

8)What is your current rank? Do you understand that we willrequire PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard?  

I am currently at C-Block which is the lowest level of prisoner so I do not think I will require a screenshot.

Thanks for reading my application for Trainee Guard, cheers. ~Time, applicant for guard on convicted prison server.

Recommendations from current staff:

iBOmbedHER AlphaGuard

View PostiB0mbedHER, on 19 November 2012 - 03:06 PM, said:

It doesn't matter what rank you are. I recommend!

builder1028 AlphaGuard

View Postbuilder1028, on 19 November 2012 - 03:40 PM, said:

This is a great application, and a more than you would normally expect from someone your rank. While I don't think I've seen you in game, I would like to say that this application does show some potential!

jumbo76 Trainee

View Postjumbo76, on 19 November 2012 - 09:12 PM, said:

oh Yeah I forgot, Lord i like I recommend your Guard app
~jumbo Trainee of Convicted

Posted Image

SmilingTornado
  • Minecraft: SmilingTornado

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

View PostLord_Time_Crafter, on 19 November 2012 - 09:59 AM, said:

1) IGN:

The_Time_Crafter
It is my main minecraft account, it is a premium minecraft accounts. I don't believe in piracy.

2)Your age:

I have been playing on this server for over two months. I have only started to become active during the last week.
Spoiler:

Usually We would take guards with more experience on the server. Try Ranking up to B atleast But if you were a higher rank on killion please provide a screenshot and that might improve your chances. Other then that it is a pretty good app but you are missing something read the guard rules again CAREFULLY

Posted Image

Lord_Time_Crafter

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:14 AM

View PostSmilingTornado, on 19 November 2012 - 10:52 AM, said:

Other then that it is a pretty good app but you are missing something read the guard rules again CAREFULLY
God damnit, people have said this many times. I'll look again.

Hmm, isn't Noakii in my app, did I misspell it or something?
Posted Image

Station97
  • Minecraft: bazantizzle24

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:46 AM

Approximate time of ban: (Include time zone) 1:10 AM, Central Standard Time of the U.S.A
Why you deserve to be unbanned: Well, I was messing around with the tempban command. I wanted to log off in style, so I banned myself by typing /ban builder1028 1h. Chew me out all you want, I'm such a failure and I know it. Posted Image I promise to never ban myself again! (Well I may do 1 second temp bans, but only if I triple-check my chat line to make sure I'm typing in the right command.) We all have our "Duh!" moments, and I just had mine. XD Personally, I still can't believe how much of an idiot I am. I'm sorry for wasting your time, Wardens. I promise I will be more careful next time! I do want to say one thing, though: I was able to do it right the first 3 times, when I tempbanned myself for 1, 2, and 4 seconds. Posted Image
LMAO everyone makes mistakes

1) IGN:

The_Time_Crafter

2)Your age:

4)Have you read the Server,Prison,andGuardRules?

I have read them many times through, both guard and prisoner. I have also asked a few current guards for advice on the rules.

5)Any experience with the prison genre?

Yes, I have guarded many on many other prison servers like DDTS and killion. I also play a range of other prison themed games like Prison Architect.
6)Whatis your time zone?

GMT + 10:00

7)Why are you the best choice for guard?

Because I understand all the prisoner/guard rules, I understand the prisoners behavior and what they tend to do from time to time. I keep my cool so I do not get angry very often, I am a great at player vs player combat. I not abusive even at times of peril, I do not attack people at random even if they are provoking me, I can put up with taunts and disrespect. I am generally the best choice of a guard.

I am a pretty chill guy, I enjoy playing minecraft and doing what I like to do. I will furthermore increase the servers popularity by posting daily YouTube videos including guard let's plays and more. It will benefit me and more importantly the convicted community. Most of the time I spend guarding will be uploaded to YouTube so you can keep track of what I am doing. I have even created a playlist souly for this server. Proof that I own a YouTube channel is in the forum signature below.

I will benefit the server by helping people out and preventing any further riots and I will control them in a calm manner by making sure no one is assaulting each other. I will also assist any other guards if they require assistance. By the way, Noakii is pretty cool.

8)What is your current rank? Do you understand that we willrequire PROOF of your rank when/if you retire from guard?  

I am currently at C-Block which is the lowest level of prisoner so I do not think I will require a screenshot.

Thanks for reading my application for Trainee Guard, cheers. ~Time, applicant for guard on convicted prison server.

Revised version.
Good app... although has it been ten pages since last post... even though the app is good i recommend more experience
Posted Image

SmilingTornado

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:58 AM

I reread it I would recommend more Experience though And do you have a Screenshot of your rank on Killion?

Posted Image

Lord_Time_Crafter

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:05 PM

View PostStation97, on 19 November 2012 - 11:46 AM, said:

...even though the app is good i recommend more experience
Well you see... I do not enjoy playing as a prisoner, I find it repetitive and boring. The only reasons why I have gained ranks SOME other servers is because of sheer like, for instance gambling or looting. But that's beside the point, I prefer more excitement, like guarding for instance. I like a challenge but not something that is just plain grunt work. If it is a requirement I will attempt to.

Note: This is the second time I have had to wright this, :P.

View PostSmilingTornado, on 19 November 2012 - 11:58 AM, said:

I reread it I would recommend more Experience though And do you have a Screenshot of your rank on Killion?
I do not have a screenshot from killion because I may have deleted it due to lack of memory. I have screenshots from other evolutiongaming servers if you would like?
Posted Image

Lord_Time_Crafter

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:19 PM

Note: I am no longer guard on killion, I resigned.
Posted Image

Yoshi
    Yoshi

Glowstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3258 posts
  • Minecraft: Ladida12345

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:40 PM

View Postbuilder1028, on 19 November 2012 - 04:23 AM, said:

But sir, this was Viper posing as me. Also sir, I was not upset. LIES! ALL LIES! Posted Image

Builder, congratz on getting alphaguard! :D

Just wondering, hows my favourite server doin? :P

Why you deserve to be unbanned: Well, I was messing around with the tempban command. I wanted to log off in style, so I banned myself by typing /ban builder1028 1h. Chew me out all you want, I'm such a failure and I know it. Posted Image I promise to never ban myself again! (Well I may do 1 second temp bans, but only if I triple-check my chat line to make sure I'm typing in the right command.) We all have our "Duh!" moments, and I just had mine. XD Personally, I still can't believe how much of an idiot I am. I'm sorry for wasting your time, Wardens. I promise I will be more careful next time! I do want to say one thing, though: I was able to do it right the first 3 times, when I tempbanned myself for 1, 2, and 4 seconds. Posted Image

Lol, don't wrry, I've seen P0T make the same mistake when he was alpha xD  

Long Long time ago.......

SmilingTornado

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

View PostLord_Time_Crafter, on 19 November 2012 - 12:05 PM, said:

Well you see... I do not enjoy playing as a prisoner, I find it repetitive and boring. The only reasons why I have gained ranks SOME other servers is because of sheer like, for instance gambling or looting. But that's beside the point, I prefer more excitement, like guarding for instance. I like a challenge but not something that is just plain grunt work. If it is a requirement I will attempt to.

Note: This is the second time I have had to wright this, Posted Image.

I do not have a screenshot from killion because I may have deleted it due to lack of memory. I have screenshots from other evolutiongaming servers if you would like?

As in Do you have Screenshots of your current rank on killion like Free/A/C/B/Elite? And Anyone like my New picture? GO NAZI FOXES

Posted Image

The_B0mber
  • Minecraft: The_B0mber

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

View PostSmilingTornado, on 19 November 2012 - 10:52 AM, said:

Usually We would take guards with more experience on the server. Try Ranking up to B atleast But if you were a higher rank on killion please provide a screenshot and that might improve your chances. Other then that it is a pretty good app but you are missing something read the guard rules again CAREFULLY
If you can read, he has put in the word....

1) IGN:

The_Time_Crafter
*Snip
It doesn't matter what rank you are. I recommend!

Posted Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image
C
redit towards Gl3nnleblanc. Thanks!

urasyupi2
  • Minecraft: urasyupi2

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

Gratz to builder on alpha

-The ghost of uras
THIS IS A SIGNATURE

ShartsInPants
  • Minecraft: ShartsInPants
  • Xbox:SaxyEvan

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:25 PM

Why you deserve to be unbanned: Well, I was messing around with the tempban command. I wanted to log off in style, so I banned myself by typing /ban builder1028 1h. Chew me out all you want, I'm such a failure and I know it. Posted Image I promise to never ban myself again! (Well I may do 1 second temp bans, but only if I triple-check my chat line to make sure I'm typing in the right command.) We all have our "Duh!" moments, and I just had mine. XD Personally, I still can't believe how much of an idiot I am. I'm sorry for wasting your time, Wardens. I promise I will be more careful next time! I do want to say one thing, though: I was able to do it right the first 3 times, when I tempbanned myself for 1, 2, and 4 seconds. :P
DENIED!!!!!! Jk I hope u get unbanned lmfao xD
Posted Image

builder1028
  • Minecraft: builder1028/1029

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

Accepted, please message a Warden to be unbanned! Posted Image

1) IGN:

The_Time_Crafter
-snip-

This is a great application, and a more than you would normally expect from someone your rank. While I don't think I've seen you in game, I would like to say that this application does show some potential!
Posted Image
Visit the official Convicted Wiki at: http://mcconvictedwiki.weebly.com/!

Yoda5050
    Yoda5050

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • Minecraft: Yoda5050
  • Xbox:Yoda404

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

Gratz to Builder on alpha Posted Image and I Am just saying I am starting to move house so may be on less

p.s don't worry you will still see me Posted Image

Posted Image