56714 replies to this topic

ViperEatsCreepers
  • Minecraft: ViperKnows

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:43 AM

POPULAR

Posted Image

Server IP: MC-Convicted.org

TeamSpeak 3: MC-Convicted.org

Posted ImageYou've been sentenced to life in Bains Penitentiary. The Prison runs on a currency called Behavior Points. With BP you can buy items, plots, cells, and a higher prison rank. Most items can be sold for BP, but how you get these items is up to you. Will you work in the mines or shank your cellmate? Will you befriend the guards or become notoroius?

Posted Image

Breaking these may result in a ban

- Do not use mods or hacks

- Do not spam the server

- Do not abuse glitches

- Do not advertise other servers

- Do not grief the Free Wilderness

- Do not sell items/BP for actual money

Posted Image

Breaking these may result in temporary confinement, but will not result in a ban

• Do not attack other prisoners/guards.
    Spoiler:
  • Never be in possession of contraband items.
    Spoiler:
  • Do not abuse PvP zones
    Spoiler:
  • Do not grief mines/other areas in which you can build
    Spoiler:

Posted Image

Use /rankup to pay the required amount and ascend to the next rank.

Posted Image

Only the worst prisoners will be sent here. Hard labor and dark, murky conditions make this block abundant with illegal activity. As a result, Guards rarely patrol the area.

Posted Image

Cost: 2,500 BP

The default rank of convicts. Mining and chopping wood are your basic moneymakers. Most people live here, so crime and violence are everywhere. The cost only applies if you are ranking up from D-Prisoner.

Posted Image

Cost: 15,000 BP

Congratulations on ascending from the lowest block. But to continue progressing through the ranks, more BP is needed. New mines, new cells, and less PvP make prison life easier.

Posted Image

Cost: 35,000 BP

Finally, your first taste or luxury! You may find that ranking up is easier from here on out. Some of the fastest moneymakers as well as minimal PvP make this block a great reward.

Posted Image

Cost: 65,000 BP

You've made it! You are now the highest rank of prisoners. You have every sector at your fingertips and are highly respected by prisoners and staff. Four incredible ways to earn BP, month-long cells, and absolutely no PvP make this block the best in the prison. Freedom is only one step away!

Posted Image

Cost: 100,000 BP

Through good behavior, you have finally earned your freedom. You are now free to roam the wilderness. Prison rules are not enforced here. Stealing from others is allowed, but griefing is not. You may come back to the prison at any time, but you must follow prison rules while inside.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pay: 0 BP/hour

Chain Armor Protection II

Congratulations on being accepted! You must now prove yourself worthy to become a full guard. If you work hard, a promotion won't be far off.

Posted Image

Pay: 500 BP/hour

Chain Armor Protection IV

You are now a full-fledged Guard. Patrol the prison and make sure the rules are being enforced. Break fights, kill offenders, and confiscate contraband items. You also now have access to Block-B, and are invulnurable to hunger.

Posted Image

Pay: 500 BP/hour

Chain Armor Protection VI

Your trust and loyalty has attained you the prestigious rank of Alpha Guard. Your powers are like that of a moderator; you have the ability to mute, kick, ban, and warp. Your recommendations now mean a lot to newer Guards. Your influence upon server decisions is greatly increased. The only rank left to attain is Warden.

Posted Image

Wardens maintain the server. We regulate events, glitches, rules, and strive to keep the server at its best.

Posted Image

Think you have what it takes to guard? Follow these steps:

• Read the Guard Rules before applying.
  • Fill out the application and post it below.
  • Wait for it to be reviewed. Do not ask a Warden in-game, or it will automatically be denied.
  • Within one week we will make the decision. If you are not promoted, consider your application denied and try again.
GUARD APPLICATION:
1) Username:2) Your age:3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days)4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules?5) Any experience with the prison genre?6) What is your time zone?7) Why are you the best choice for guard? (1-2 paragraphs)8) Do you understand that nagging Wardens in-game to read your app will result in immediate decline?9) What is your current prison rank? Do you understand that we will require a screenshot of this when/if you retire from guard?
New guards are first set to the "Trainee" rank. A Trainee Guard is upgraded to full guard through a recommendation from an Alpha or Warden. Full Guards are upgraded to Alpha Guard through recommendations from Wardens only.

Posted Image

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Use this form to appeal an unban

IGN:Current rank on the server:Reason you were banned:Warden/Alpha that issued your ban: (N/A if you don't know)Approximate time of ban: (Include time zone)Why you deserve to be unbanned:Any additional information:

Posted Image

Spoiler:

Edited by ViperEatsCreepers, 08 December 2013 - 06:51 AM.

Looking for plugin coders! Send me a PM!

Register or log in to remove.

Noakii
    Noakii

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • Minecraft: Noakii

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:50 AM

POPULAR

Awesome prison ,
Good designs and architecture ,
Fighting and working ,
Fresh and brand new :D!
Go Jesus! c;

When life gives you lemons,
you cut them in two and squeeze them in your eyes c:

ikentron
  • Minecraft: ikentron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:02 AM

You have made an amazing prison server ViperEatsCreepers, I still remember when this server was brand new (Hence the second post) and I had the Guard rank =D.

Never would have imagioned this server would grow soo big.

Congrats!

Colbinile
  • Minecraft: Denivire

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:09 AM

This used to be a guard application that was never looked over, but who cares? Third.

You look like you cast dark magic and eviscerate babies.

ViperEatsCreepers

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:18 AM

I will consider guards after they have played for at least one day. Update your guard post at that time.

ViperEatsCreepers

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:47 PM

View Postikentron, on 13 August 2011 - 06:02 AM, said:

1) Why do you wish to be a guard? I would like to help the server out and keep it clean.
2) How long have you been playing the server? Not very long only a few minutes tbh :P
3) Do you understand that abusing your powers as guard will lead to you being stripped of your status and maybe even banned? Yesn I will follow the rules :D
4) Why are you a good choice for guard? I'm a good choice for a gaurd because I have played on other jail servers so I know how they run and I will follow all the rules that the gaurds have.
Noakii

Accepted.

ikentron
  • Minecraft: ikentron

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:30 PM

View PostiCraftOwner, on 13 August 2011 - 06:33 PM, said:

Wow, This is a really nice server!
It's also fairly new so it gives new players a good chance to start! I really like this, and I respect the guards for being fair!  11/10 :)

Also it's a really nice set up, fair rules, prices and all!

Yea it's an awesome server! Everyone should join. It's still a new server so you can join and fit right in :D

Crykura
    Crykura

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • Minecraft: Crykura
  • Xbox:TsB I Talent

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:39 PM

1) Why do you wish to be a guard?
I want to keep the idoits who think they can break the rules in our world locked up.

2) How long have you been playing the server?
Ive been on for more then 5 hours and i have done bad things but am playing the server i had a epic time going on riot :D but you know dont judge me by playing the game.

3) Do you understand that abusing your powers as guard will lead to you being stripped of your status and maybe even banned?
I understand but i wont because am a fast learner and i think before doing.

4) Why are you a good choice for guard?
I am mature and i love roleplay and i think i could suit the role as a guard.

Btw I have set up a faction to protect people when the guards are offline because i kept on getting spawn killed (Allies)

Noakii

ItsTravisxD
  • Minecraft: faucet911

Posted 13 August 2011 - 08:51 PM

1) Why do you wish to be a guard? Because I barely see any guards online, at most 1 being jordan.
2) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 1 day) A day.
3) Do you understand that abusing your powers as guard will lead to you being stripped of your status and maybe even banned? Yeup
4) Why are you a good choice for guard? I remain calm during attacks, and I'm decent at pvp so I can kill Pvpers (ofc when I see them only)

Edit : Noakii   <--- lol I found it in the post, read it, and then forgot to put it in.. fail on my part lol

xhaze114
  • Minecraft: dune359

Posted 13 August 2011 - 08:59 PM

LOL I .spamed it  :opblock: Have fun with avo fangirls!
Posted Image

deadlysoup

Posted 13 August 2011 - 09:06 PM

this is the best server in history

Tylerh129

Posted 13 August 2011 - 09:11 PM

How will you keep track of ranks. See you there.

Fizzydog
    Fizzydog

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:28 PM

Awesome server. Join the faction Allies for protection!
Posted Image
Posted Image

ViperEatsCreepers

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:14 PM

View PostCrykura, on 13 August 2011 - 07:39 PM, said:

1) Why do you wish to be a guard?
I want to keep the idoits who think they can break the rules in our world locked up.

2) How long have you been playing the server?
Ive been on for more then 5 hours and i have done bad things but am playing the server i had a epic time going on riot :D but you know dont judge me by playing the game.

3) Do you understand that abusing your powers as guard will lead to you being stripped of your status and maybe even banned?
I understand but i wont because am a fast learner and i think before doing.

I am mature and i love roleplay and i think i could suit the role as a guard.

Btw I have set up a faction to protect people when the guards are offline because i kept on getting spawn killed (Allies)

Noakii

Accepted.

ViperEatsCreepers

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:17 PM

Guards that have not been accepted, you may be missing something... Reread the guard rules.

Fizzydog
    Fizzydog

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:09 AM

ikentron killed me for no reason. I was simply walking through the courtyard when he appeared near me and killed me. Hell, I didn't even have my sword out. I want all my items back. Which was a lot of stuff.
Posted Image
Posted Image

eBriZZiLe.
  • Minecraft: Artemis_Tsar

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:51 AM

Noakii

1) Why do you wish to be a guard? Because guards are fun to play in RPin servers. i like getting hit by prisoners so i can hit back :D:D
2) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 1 day)4 hours - 5 hours.
3) Do you understand that abusing your powers as guard will lead to you being stripped of your status and maybe even banned? Yes, knowing the fact the prisoners in there hit me alot, i wont be crazy. <3
I am respectful, mature and nice.
IGN: eBriZ
Posted Image

Eboyrulez

Posted 14 August 2011 - 01:02 AM

1) Why do you wish to be a guard? i want to inforce the rules!
2)How long have you been playing the server? over 1 day
Do you understand that abusing your powers as guard will lead to you being stripped of your status and maybe even banned?4) yes i understand
Why are you a good choice for guard? becuase i like to enforce rules, and i obey the rules and always fair
Posted Image

Fizzydog
    Fizzydog

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 01:15 AM

1) Why do you wish to be a guard? The guards right now are, quite frankly, a bit on the useles side. Jordan and iken are both very cowardly and run away at the first sign of trouble. I want to make sure the bad prisoners are punished.
2) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 1 day) 1 day, or about so.
3) Do you understand that abusing your powers as guard will lead to you being stripped of your status and maybe even banned? Yes, definetly yes.
4) Why are you a good choice for guard? I have the experience to keep people as naughty as the infamous Noakii down. I will be able to do my job, and do it efficiently. I've been a guard on some seven or six servers, which is quite a bit.

-jmon94
Posted Image
Posted Image

Xilver
    Xilver

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 543 posts
  • Minecraft: Xilver7

Posted 14 August 2011 - 01:24 AM

1) Why do you wish to be a guard? I see a LOT of people breaking the rules and there's no one to stop them.

2) How long have you been playing the server? I've been playing a few hours.

3) Do you understand that abusing your powers as guard will lead to you being stripped of your status and maybe even banned? Yes, yes I do.

4) Why are you a good choice for guard? I'm a trustworthy person who types with good grammar and will not look over rule-breaking, no matter what.

Noakii
HD Minecraft Build-Offs, Custom Maps, Redstone Tutorials, and Mod Spotlights at http://www.youtube.com/Xilver7