Server IP: MC-Convicted.org
TeamSpeak 3: MC-Convicted.org
You've been sentenced to life in Bains Penitentiary. The Prison runs on a currency called Behavior Points. With BP you can buy items, plots, cells, and a higher prison rank. Most items can be sold for BP, but how you get these items is up to you. Will you work in the mines or shank your cellmate? Will you befriend the guards or become notoroius?
Breaking these may result in a ban
- Do not use mods or hacks
- Do not spam the server
- Do not abuse glitches
- Do not advertise other servers
- Do not grief the Free Wilderness
Breaking these may result in temporary confinement, but will not result in a ban
- Do not attack other prisoners/guards.Spoiler:
- Never be in possession of contraband items.Spoiler:
- Do not abuse PvP zonesSpoiler:
- Do not grief mines/other areas in which you can buildSpoiler:
Use /rankup to pay the required amount and ascend to the next rank.
Only the worst prisoners will be sent here. Hard labor and dark, murky conditions make this block abundant with illegal activity. As a result, Guards rarely patrol the area.
Cost: 2,500 BP
The default rank of convicts. Mining and chopping wood are your basic moneymakers. Most people live here, so crime and violence are everywhere. The cost only applies if you are ranking up from D-Prisoner.
Cost: 15,000 BP
Congratulations on ascending from the lowest block. But to continue progressing through the ranks, more BP is needed. New mines, new cells, and less PvP make prison life easier.
Cost: 35,000 BP
Finally, your first taste or luxury! You may find that ranking up is easier from here on out. Some of the fastest moneymakers as well as minimal PvP make this block a great reward.
Cost: 65,000 BP
You've made it! You are now the highest rank of prisoners. You have every sector at your fingertips and are highly respected by prisoners and staff. Four incredible ways to earn BP, month-long cells, and absolutely no PvP make this block the best in the prison. Freedom is only one step away!
Cost: 100,000 BPThrough good behavior, you have finally earned your freedom. You are now free to roam the wilderness. Prison rules are not enforced here. Stealing from others is allowed, but griefing is not. You may come back to the prison at any time, but you must follow prison rules while inside.
Pay: 0 BP/hour
Chain Armor Protection I
Congratulations on being accepted! You must now prove yourself worthy to become a full guard. If you work hard, a promotion won't be far off.
Pay: 500 BP/hour
Chain Armor Protection III
You are now a full-fledged Guard. Patrol the prison and make sure the rules are being enforced. Break fights, kill offenders, and confiscate contraband items. You also now have access to Block-B, and are invulnurable to hunger.
Pay: 500 BP/hour
Your trust and loyalty has attained you the prestigious rank of Alpha Guard. Your powers are like that of a moderator; you have the ability to mute, kick, ban, and warp. Your recommendations now mean a lot to newer Guards. Your influence upon server decisions is greatly increased. The only rank left to attain is Warden.
Wardens maintain the server. We regulate events, glitches, rules, and strive to keep the server at its best.
Think you have what it takes to guard? Follow these steps:
- Read the Guard Rules before applying.
- Fill out the application and post it below.
- Wait for it to be reviewed. Do not ask a Warden in-game, or it will automatically be denied.
- Within one week we will make the decision. If you are not promoted, consider your application denied and try again.
1) Username: 2) Your age: 3) How long have you been playing the server? (Minimum of 3 days) 4) Have you read the Server, Prison, and Guard Rules? 5) Any experience with the prison genre? 6) What is your time zone? 7) Why are you the best choice for guard? (1-2 paragraphs) 8) Do you understand that nagging Wardens in-game to read your app will result in immediate decline? 9) What is your current prison rank? Do you understand that we will require a screenshot of this when/if you retire from guard?New guards are first set to the "Trainee" rank. A Trainee Guard is upgraded to full guard through a recommendation from an Alpha or Warden. Full Guards are upgraded to Alpha Guard through recommendations from Wardens only.
Use this form to appeal an unban
IGN: Current rank on the server: Reason you were banned: Warden/Alpha that issued your ban: (N/A if you don't know) Approximate time of ban: (Include time zone) Why you deserve to be unbanned: Any additional information:
Edited by ViperEatsCreepers, 21 March 2013 - 04:39 AM.