Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4][v4.6.2]SecretRoomsMod[SMP][Forge] HIDDEN TRAPPED CHESTS!

mod secretrooms secret room camoflauge smp hidden doors 1.6.4

  • Please log in to reply
2470 replies to this topic

#1921

Trailblazer57
  • Location: Finding new chunks and blowing them up!
  • Minecraft: trailblazer57

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:07 PM

why you no have FAQ?

i realize 1.5.2 just recently released so i need to know if this mod will work with it before i break my server please.

Register or log in to remove.

#1922

coolkha050kha

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:55 PM

View PostTrailblazer57, on 04 May 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

why you no have FAQ?

i realize 1.5.2 just recently released so i need to know if this mod will work with it before i break my server please.
No it will not work, but I'm sure the mod creator will soon update this mod to 1.5.2
Posted Image

#1923

DavyDawg97
  • Minecraft: DavyDawg123

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:41 PM

I sincerely hope that the release of 1.5.2 doesn't throw a monkey wrench into the official release date, bc I cannot wait!!!  Is there a crafting recipe for SolidAir?  Or is it only available in Creative?
Watch out for that-*BOOM*-creeper...
Oops.

#1924

AbrarSyed
  • Location: IL, USA
  • Minecraft: AbrarSyed

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:28 AM

Ive heard rumors that 1.5.1 is nearly 100% compatible with 1.5.2, i suggest you guys try installing the 1.5.1 beta version on minecraft 1.5.2.

the recipe for solid is a shapeless recipe, of the following items
camo paste
bucket of water or bottle of water
blaze rod, blaze powder, or magma cream

the current build also has a camo wooden buttons.. not to mention nice new textures Posted Image

and as you guys might have noticed, the 1st post is slowly slowly getting updated with new gfs using the new textures, and some slightly changed recipes for the pressure plates
Posted Image

#1925

tristanisms
  • Minecraft: tristanisms

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:40 PM

By the way, how the hell am I supposed to find the right download for 1.2.5? When I go to the old versions page it's just a bunch of links with the release number.

Posted Image


#1926

jnoshima
    jnoshima

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 192 posts
  • Location: Sol 3

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:47 PM

View Posttristanisms, on 05 May 2013 - 02:40 PM, said:

By the way, how the hell am I supposed to find the right download for 1.2.5? When I go to the old versions page it's just a bunch of links with the release number.

Well, if you used your initiative and checked the release dates against Minecraft version history dates, you'd find that the earliest version for this available is for 1.4.2 (as the OP says there's no 1.3.2 version available), so you can't get it for 1.2.5

#1927

tristanisms
  • Minecraft: tristanisms

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:59 PM

View Postjnoshima, on 05 May 2013 - 02:47 PM, said:

Well, if you used your initiative and checked the release dates against Minecraft version history dates, you'd find that the earliest version for this available is for 1.4.2 (as the OP says there's no 1.3.2 version available), so you can't get it for 1.2.5
I don't know what mod you're talking about, but right under downloads and installation, you'll find that it says "NO VERSION FOR 1.4.2 OFFICIALLY EXISTS!". And this mod has existed for a long time BEFORE 1.2.5. I even had the mod before so.

Posted Image


#1928

jnoshima
    jnoshima

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 192 posts
  • Location: Sol 3

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:06 PM

View Posttristanisms, on 05 May 2013 - 02:59 PM, said:

I don't know what mod you're talking about, but right under downloads and installation, you'll find that it says "NO VERSION FOR 1.4.2 OFFICIALLY EXISTS!". And this mod has existed for a long time BEFORE 1.2.5. I even had the mod before so.

My apologies, thought it said 1.3.2, but anyway.

If you look at the release history for this mod, you'll clearly see that it says the earliest released version is "Build 4.3.0.87: 2012-10-13 19:31:43"

The version that that was for was 1.3.2, as that was the MC version out at the time.

So, unless the modder uploaded that file in 2011 and then later changed the date, which would make no sense, it stands to reason that the earliest version available is 1.3.2 and that any version from before that was too unstable to reasonably keep uploaded.

Notice I said "earliest version available" and not "earliest made version"


Edit:

After taking all of 2 minutes to test it, I can confirm that the earliest version of this in the Old Versions list IS for MC 1.3.2

#1929

Styxx42
    Styxx42

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:16 PM

Stickin with 1.5.1  Getting tired of the fact they Break mods every update.
It almost seems like they want to tire out the mod makers..
This observation from a total laymen with Mine Craft modding but a long time vertren of OFP, ARMA, NeverWinter Nights to name a few.
Updates to their game didn't kill mods the way Mojang does.  Sure they update alot but they also kill the mods EVERY TIME.


Great job with this Mod. I am using the latest 1.5.1 version and WOW, love it.
It fixed my Paste issue where i could make paste but no use it to craft one-way glass.
This mod is amazing.
Thanks

#1930

AbrarSyed
  • Location: IL, USA
  • Minecraft: AbrarSyed

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:22 PM

View Postsciguyryan, on 05 May 2013 - 02:34 PM, said:

Unless you're using srg-naming and not using a core mod, pretty much yeah.

true enough, I had forgotten to switch to SRG names... the next beta build will be using the SRG names, and so should work wih both 1.5.2 and 1.5.1

View Postjnoshima, on 05 May 2013 - 03:06 PM, said:

My apologies, thought it said 1.3.2, but anyway.

If you look at the release history for this mod, you'll clearly see that it says the earliest released version is "Build 4.3.0.87: 2012-10-13 19:31:43"

The version that that was for was 1.3.2, as that was the MC version out at the time.

So, unless the modder uploaded that file in 2011 and then later changed the date, which would make no sense, it stands to reason that the earliest version available is 1.3.2 and that any version from before that was too unstable to reasonably keep uploaded.

Notice I said "earliest version available" and not "earliest made version"


Edit:

After taking all of 2 minutes to test it, I can confirm that the earliest version of this in the Old Versions list IS for MC 1.3.2

sorry for teh confusion, I would change to a slightly better oldVersions thing.. but that would risk losing all of the current old builds.
There are these however...
https://www.dropbox....tmyj/6FY1qNNgXX
if i remember correctly... 4.2.1 was for Minecraft 1.3.2
Posted Image

#1931

Pyric
    Pyric

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:48 AM

There is some sort of issue with the latest build. It has something to do with the new camo button.

Spoiler:


#1932

AbrarSyed
  • Location: IL, USA
  • Minecraft: AbrarSyed

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:55 AM

java.lang.RuntimeException: Duplicate stat id: "Unknown stat" and "achievement.achFlower" at id 5245927
at net.minecraft.stats.StatBase.func_75971_g(SourceFile:32)
at net.minecraft.stats.Achievement.func_75985_c(SourceFile:51)
at tdwp_ftw.biomesop.mod_BiomesOPlenty.load(mod_BiomesOPlenty.java:678)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

is it my fault now??? Posted Image
it appears to be BiomesOPlenty thats causing issues....


also... it doesn't seem that the SecretRoomdMod is even installed on that instance...
Posted Image

#1933

Konitor
    Konitor

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 694 posts
  • Location: Made in Germany
  • Minecraft: Konitor

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:05 AM

For duplicate stat ids it is a good idea to delete the stat files in the stats folder. Or rename them - if you care. Else MC won't start anymore.
Some mod has changed or newly introduced some achievements.

#1934

Ender_master_123

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:42 PM

where is the beta link?

#1935

Pyric
    Pyric

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:58 PM

View PostAbrarSyed, on 06 May 2013 - 01:55 AM, said:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Duplicate stat id: "Unknown stat" and "achievement.achFlower" at id 5245927
at net.minecraft.stats.StatBase.func_75971_g(SourceFile:32)
at net.minecraft.stats.Achievement.func_75985_c(SourceFile:51)
at tdwp_ftw.biomesop.mod_BiomesOPlenty.load(mod_BiomesOPlenty.java:678)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

is it my fault now??? Posted Image
it appears to be BiomesOPlenty thats causing issues....


also... it doesn't seem that the SecretRoomdMod is even installed on that instance...

View PostAbrarSyed, on 06 May 2013 - 01:55 AM, said:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Duplicate stat id: "Unknown stat" and "achievement.achFlower" at id 5245927
at net.minecraft.stats.StatBase.func_75971_g(SourceFile:32)
at net.minecraft.stats.Achievement.func_75985_c(SourceFile:51)
at tdwp_ftw.biomesop.mod_BiomesOPlenty.load(mod_BiomesOPlenty.java:678)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

is it my fault now??? Posted Image
it appears to be BiomesOPlenty thats causing issues....


also... it doesn't seem that the SecretRoomdMod is even installed on that instance...

Whoops. Wrong crash report. This should be the correct one.

Spoiler:


#1936

Pyric
    Pyric

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:05 PM

Not sure why I quoted you twice. Didn't tell it to.

#1937

AbrarSyed
  • Location: IL, USA
  • Minecraft: AbrarSyed

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

hmm, I actually got the exact same [problem when I was testing it... update your forge to the latest one before 1.5.2.
Posted Image

#1938

Pyric
    Pyric

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:29 AM

I can't figure out how to update my verison of forge. I can't just get a vanilla minecraft.jar from the internet and put in forge. And if I just stick forge in my current minecraft.jar that doesn't work either. Help?

#1939

AbrarSyed
  • Location: IL, USA
  • Minecraft: AbrarSyed

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:34 AM

it should work with 1.5.1, so you can freely just downlaod that as well.

Otherwise, I reccomend MultiMC. It allows you to make a minecraft instance for any exisitng version of MC>
Posted Image

#1940

Pyric
    Pyric

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:45 PM

Alright. Finally updated forge. And the newest version of secretrooms is working on it. Thanks for the help!