• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4][v4.6.2]SecretRoomsMod[SMP][Forge] HIDDEN TRAPPED CHESTS!

mod secretrooms secret room camoflauge smp hidden doors 1.6.4

• Please log in to reply
2456 replies to this topic

DoctorCooper

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

Websites for downloads are down?

Register or log in to remove.

Hieywiey
    Hieywiey

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Minecraft: Hieywiey
  • Xbox:IronOzelot

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

Yeah, the whole "forgefiles.com" site is down. I think the server hosting people are unreliable.
Here is the link: http://files.minecra...recommended.zip
Posted Image

MC4EVR
    MC4EVR

Carpenter

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

I have noticed some glitches with the mod im not sure if u have but here they are.

1. camo redstone turns a different shade of color from grass when on ground an turn black or drak green

2. one sided glass if placed into a wall of dirt and grass will stay grass

3. camo chest turns black sometimes or dark green

4. camo redstone and lever when they are placed on the ground with grass easily visible at night with torches near by

5. when u place a block near camo redstone when its placed on the ground has a weird light show up its very feint but its there

6. one sided glass when placed by leaves in my tp anyway the leaves (on one side glass) are white

thats all i have seen but i still love this mod definitely  for me and my friends a favorite for our server Posted Image

tedk32
    tedk32

Carpenter

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Minecraft: tedk32

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:55 AM

I saw where you said that the download server is down .. Any clue when it will be back up again? I am needing to get the MineCraft 1.4.5 version of this mod for ForgeML of course.. I love Forge.. but anyway.. Thanks in advance for any help...

Starza4TW
  • Minecraft: Starza4TW

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

Hello!
Just dropping in to say that the Secret Rooms Mod is now in The Minecraft Ascension Modpack (TMAM) for Minecraft 1.4.6. The modpack uses a lot of tech mods and overall purpose is to automate systems. If you want to check it out, it's forum page is found here! Thanks to AbrarSyed for this wonderful Mod!
-Starza4TW
Posted Image

tedk32
    tedk32

Carpenter

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Minecraft: tedk32

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:53 AM

Hello, I love your mod idea.. I watch a couple of Mod Spotlights on it and it seems like just what I am look for.. The only bad thing about that being, I am using MineCraft 1.4.5 and am not planning on updating in the next month or so.. I looked at your Older versions page but... The download links that you have listed there are not formatted with the version of MineCraft that they are for, nor do you have a prefix indicating as much... (ie., 1.4.5: [link], 1.3.8: [link], Etc.) ... Could you please either format the page so that I know which download link to click on for MineCraft 1.4.5 or .. Reply with the Secret Rooms version that I need to get... I am using the latest version of Forge for MineCraft 1.4.5 so, I do not need the ModLoader nor MP versions.. :) ... Thank you in advance for your help... ... Oh yeah. and I am going to be adding your Achievement Get support badge to my signature as soon as i figure out how to do that... lol .. Thanks again for such a wonderful looking mod.. Be glad when I am able to install it and put stuff into place and get rid of all of the Place Markers I have for the items... :D .. thanks again.

WaningLight

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:14 AM

I was making a dungeon with giant pillars with flames at the top, when I had an idea: Why not Camo Netherrack? Just a normal camo block except if you set it on fire, it burns forever.

Scartalon5

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:08 AM

Good Mod. :3 I think it has some potential
Posted Image

nikolafico

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

not bad this mod is good idea

Hieywiey
    Hieywiey

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Minecraft: Hieywiey
  • Xbox:IronOzelot

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

Why isn't the mod download on Mediafire, File Dropper, Google Drive?
Posted Image

RoloDeesnire

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:26 AM

My diamonds are safe NOW :D

IyellRB
    IyellRB

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Minecraft: arceusmaster
  • Xbox:EmollientFish56

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:53 AM

Great mod AbrarSyed. Keep up the good work.
http://www.minecraft...#entry21202851]Posted Image[/url]
Check it out if you like Wipeout! (0.6.1+)

Sevidra
    Sevidra

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

Side note:  The first page of this topic is showing up as having malware on it from psyag.com, according to google.

This means if anyone's using chrome, they'll have trouble downloading the mod at all.  

Is the link in post #1601 the current (1.4.6) version of the mod?

-Sevi

Posted Image

....go figure.

Keridos
    Keridos

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:45 AM

Spoiler:

got this on 1.4.7 with forge 497 when placing or removing one way glass. reproducable error

silver_knight121
  • Minecraft: silver_knight121

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:56 AM

awesome. just awesome. I LOVE IT Posted Image

Edit: The only problem, not to be rude,
is that it doesnt work. I put it in the mods folder and checked the config file. There wasnt the file that you were talking about, so I didnt delete anything.
And so I tried it with Forge Modloader, and it didnt work. I am currently using 1.4.6. Nothing is wrong with my minecraft.
I tried looking for "How to install ____YOUKNOWWHATITIS___" but I couldnt find any. Please help me?
I am using a Mac.

Thank you and please reply immediately,
Silva

Sorry if im being impatient. I REALLY love this mod.
Yes, I am a knight! Visit here to know more about my friends and me! gamescorecommunity.webs.com
Posted Image

wideload
    wideload

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1330 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

View Postsilver_knight121, on 05 January 2013 - 04:56 AM, said:

awesome. just awesome. I LOVE IT Posted Image

Edit: The only problem, not to be rude,
is that it doesnt work. I put it in the mods folder and checked the config file. There wasnt the file that you were talking about, so I didnt delete anything.
And so I tried it with Forge Modloader, and it didnt work. I am currently using 1.4.6. Nothing is wrong with my minecraft.
I tried looking for "How to install ____YOUKNOWWHATITIS___" but I couldnt find any. Please help me?
I am using a Mac.

Thank you and please reply immediately,
Silva

Sorry if im being impatient. I REALLY love this mod.
You're not impatient, you're just not very good at installing mods (hopefully that will improve).Posted Image
This process may be slightly different because I'm on Windows but it should be about the same. Start with a clean jar (use Force Update if you have to) and make sure your mods and config folder are clear. If you have a working Minecraft with other mods then try ignoring this bit, but if you haven't got Forge installed you probably aren't using mods. If you have Modloader then you need to pick either that or Forge, you can't have both, but a lot of Modloader mods work with Forge so it's the better choice.

You'll need Minecraft 1.4.6, Forge 6.5.0.489 and Secret Rooms 4.4.0. Some earlier Forge versions will probably work but I make no guarrantees but I know 489 works. Forge always needs to be installed first.

Extract the contents of Forge to it's own folder.
Open up your minecraft.jar.
Delete META-INF.
In the extracted Forge zip find the directory with all the folders and class files in. Drag/drop all of this into your open jar, being careful not to put them in any of the folders already present.
Close the jar. Run Minecraft so it gets to the main menu. Close Minecraft.
Copy the Secret Rooms zip into your mods folder.
Run Minecraft and everything should be alright.
The config file is generated when the mod is first ran and can be found in the config folder should you need to change any ID's.

Hope that helps.
Posted Image

iModulator

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

Can you please find a way to make this mod compatible with the MoreExplosive Mod release 3

AerikAwesome

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

A very awesome mod, I'm loving it!

One thing I would like to see in upcoming versions is support for blocks from other (major) mods, such as Redpower 2.
For example, I wanted to make a secret room in my base, which has marble flooring and basalt walls, but the sandstone texture kinda stood out :$ :P

Claustric
  • Minecraft: Claustric

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:44 AM

Not sure if this is an incompatibility with the version of Forge or not, but I'm running into an error caused by Secret Rooms. Which is a shame because I really want it in my modpack (just a private distribution for friends).

Spoiler:

Anyone have any ideas what might be causing it? :c

Edit:
So, I tried allocating more memory to the server just as a test. It's not causing any crashes now, but when I have any blocks from Secret Rooms in my inventory via Creative, I repeatedly get a message from Mo' Creatures asking me to name my pet. As soon as I get rid of all of the blocks/items from the world and my inventory, it stops. Seems this mod isn't entirely compatible with other mods after all. Oh well, it's still a wonderful mod.

Bryce 1042

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:42 AM

Where is the download ??