Latest News Article

[1.7.2]Super Mario Mod - V2.8b [SSP/SMP/LAN]

mod super mario luigi mario

• Please log in to reply
1015 replies to this topic

ShyGuy999

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:52 PM

View PostTheMarsh, on 12 August 2011 - 06:38 PM, said:

Nice job. Now all I have to do is put two glass layers on both side of a level to make it really feel like a side-scroller!

Can goombas be killed by a stomp on the head?
If you have the Mario's Boots on, you can.

Register or log in to remove.

JP585
    JP585

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 281 posts
  • Minecraft: JP585

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:24 AM

I am considering adding this mod to a server with a bunch of other mods...

Is it possible to disable the cape recipe? I am considering putting it on a server, but... having fly be so easy to get is a little OP,

Also, is it possible to disable natural spawning of bullet bills and bombombs? Having more explosive enemies would be detrimental to server play.
If you stack a Desert Temple on the top of a Jungle Temple which is on the top of two churches you get a megazord :p

SuperBETAbros33

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

I love this mod with all my heart but it's not working with my 1.4.5.
I downloading everything I needed. Cleared out everything out of the mods folder, even updated the Minecraft Jar. but it still crashes.  I don't get what I was doing wrong.

Can anyone help with this plese?

jwdjwd
    jwdjwd

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

can you explain the problem a bit more?  post the error report?  thank you.

theweltinator
  • Minecraft: weltinator2

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

View PostJP585, on 14 December 2012 - 06:24 AM, said:

Is it possible to disable the cape recipe? I am considering putting it on a server, but... having fly be so easy to get is a little OP,

Also, is it possible to disable natural spawning of bullet bills and bombombs? Having more explosive enemies would be detrimental to server play.
I think you can mess around with mob spawning rate by going into the mod folder, finding the mob, and lowering the number next to it. Not completely sure about that though.
I refuse to make/use a banner. I show affiliation to no thread!

"Today is the tomorrow you were looking for yesterday."

theweltinator
  • Minecraft: weltinator2

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

This is apretty good looking mod. I don't really like the new koopa ad goomba textures. The old ones were better. Goombas should drop brown mushrooms in addition to fangs.  Also, you should add these mobs: toads (peaceful, drop red mushrooms, will give you powerups in exchange for coins), red Koopas (red shells, slightly stronger attack and health), paragoombas (goombas with wings, fly, drop feathers in addition to fangs and mushrooms), parakoopas (Koopas with wings, fly, red and green, drop feathers in addition to red/green shells), deep cheeps (green cheep cheeps, hostile), and bloopers (look Iike white squids, hostile). And these powerups: mega mushroom (iron block surrounded by super mushrooms), ice flowers (crafted same way as fire flowers, but replace lava bucket with snowball), and propellor mushroom (feather, stick, and feather in same row, red mushroom below stick, put in helmet slot, allows you to fly).
I refuse to make/use a banner. I show affiliation to no thread!

"Today is the tomorrow you were looking for yesterday."

GlitchReaper

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:39 PM

Koopalings have been planned for a while. I saw a note on one of the changelogs about them being in testing!
If regular is vanilla then what flavor is your Minecraft?

DrPepsi2012

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

Hey, this mod is awesome. I have an idea for the mod but its not grate. Could u add a bullet bill blaster. Make it the source of bills. Have a recipe for them to like: iron block (3)
                                     Iron ingot space iron ingot
                                     Iron ingot space iron ingot.
And it will shoot bills. Oh, make it so placeing them 1 on top of another it will make it 1 block higher. Thanks for reading this. Not a bad idea ah?

CharmanderIsBetter

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:56 PM

When i throw a shell in a flame wraith (mo creatures) the game crashes, i forgot of the error log but y remember is something with ticking entity (sorry for bad english

AAAvlar
    AAAvlar

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Minecraft: AAAvlar

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:02 AM

Great mod, would love to add it to my server, especially using the coins as an economy system!

Slight bug, the mobs appear very glitchy (appearance only) and the world gen does sometimes and sometimes it doesn't  I'm wondering if it is clashing with the latest forge. And more config options might be good, like control over number of castles spawn in world gen, and number of ? blocks.

View PostJP585, on 14 December 2012 - 06:24 AM, said:

Try the recipe remover mod..
http://www.minecraft...dated-12212012/

and the mob spawn controls mod
http://www.minecraft...upport-updated/
A3

32354BigJay32425
  • Minecraft: Awesomepossom67

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:31 AM

This mod used to be so cool. Now whenever I use a shell or a fireball it bugs out and lands right in front of me. This is especially bad when I use a bo'bomb. And when I stomp on enemies I don't bounce like I used to and land in front of another glitchy enemy and get immediately killed because the Mario armor doesn't protect me. And when you click Esc it doesn't go 'da da da daa' anymore. What happened to these features? Did 1.4.5 screw them up?

hjklr54679

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:03 AM

The game crashes every time I try to use this.
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Everything's going to plan. No, really, that was supposed to happen.
Time: 12/23/12 8:15 PM
Description: Failed to start game
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 40640
at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.getBlockInternal(Configuration.java:134)
at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.getBlock(Configuration.java:108)
at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.getBlock(Configuration.java:105)
at mario.common.mod_Mario.preInit(mod_Mario.java:80)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:440)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:480)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:159)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:430)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:762)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.4.5
Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 469294064 bytes (447 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v7.23 FML v4.5.21.486 Minecraft Forge 6.4.1.436 Optifine OptiFine_1.4.5_HD_U_D8 42 mods loaded, 42 mods active
mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_GuiAPI [mod_GuiAPI] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
SAP_Man [SanAndreasPs Managers] (0_SAPManPack_v12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
jammyfurniture [Jammy Furniture Mod] (1.4.4_Jammy_Furniture_Mod_V4.0_Beta_2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_Blocks [mod_Blocks] ([1.4.4&1.4.5]InstantMassiveStructuresModV1.1.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
UpdateManager_TheWhiteWolves [Mod Update Manager] (a_VazCore [1.0.8] mc1.4.4-5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
a_vazcore_Vaz [Vazcore] (a_VazCore [1.0.8] mc1.4.4-5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ClaySoldiersMod [Clay Soldiers Mod] (CSM_v9_04.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
DB [Desired Blocks] (Desired Blocks v 4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
DragonMounts [Dragon Mounts (WIP)] (dragonmount_v0.9pre4_mc1.4.4_forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MoCreatures [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v4.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
DustMod [Runic Dust Mod] (dustmod-v1.1.6_CORE.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
DustModDefaults [Runic Dust Mod: Default runes and inscriptions pack] (dustmod-v1.1.6_DEFAULT-RUNES.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
EmasherCore [EmasherCore] (EmasherCore.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
EmasherDefense [EmasherDefense] (EmasherDefense.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
EurysCore [Eurys Mod Core] (EurysCore_2.0-Beta.02.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ExplosivesPlus [Explosives+] (Explosives+ v3.9 PreRelease 5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ExtrabiomesXL [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.4.5-3.6.0a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
FC [FactoryCraft] (FactoryCraft_v0.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Fyrestorm_IceCreamCreeperMod [The Ice Cream Sandwich Creeper Mod] (IceCreamSandwichCreeperModv1.0.6b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.109.113-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
IH [Insta House] (Insta House v 3.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
modmaker_Vz [Layman Mod Maker] (Layman Mod Maker [1.2] mc1.4.4-5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
LittleBlocksMod [Little Blocks] (LittleBlocksMod_2.0-Beta.07.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
marioMod [Super Mario Mod] (Mario 2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
Millenaire [Millénaire] (millenaire3.2.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_TravelDokodemoDoor [mod_TravelDokodemoDoor] (mod_TravelDokodemoDoor-2.1.0-MC1.4.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MoreExplosives [More Explosives Mod] (MoreExplosivesModRelease2.9forMC1.4.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Callumz07_PizzaCraft [PizzaCraft Mod 1.4.4/1.4.5] (pizzacraft1.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
PortalGun [Portal Gun] (portalgun1.4.4v0.1_universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Railcraft [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.4.5b-6.10.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
AS_Ruins [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins_1.4.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
SecretRoomsMod [The SecretRoomsMod] (SecretRoomsMod-universal-4.4.0.144.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_SmartMoving [Smart Moving] (Smart Moving Client for ModLoader.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_SmartRender [Smart Render] (Smart Moving Client for ModLoader.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
pitman-87_TF2_Teleporter [TF2 Teleporter] (TF2_Teleporter_1.4.5a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Thaumcraft [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft3.0.1b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TheRCMod [The RC Mod] (TheRCMod v2.2 [Alpha_5].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TC [Traincraft] (Traincraft-3.1.12_014.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
AS_UpdateCheck [AtomicStryker Update Check Mod] (UpdateCheckerMod_1.4.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 6570 GL version 4.2.11931 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Texture Pack: Default
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Posted Image
Click the above image for science! Some people think it's a scam. But it's not. Why else would I put this in my sig?
Paper  Mario The Thousand Year Door is by far the world's best Nintendo game ever made.
Do you want a cookie? Yes:
Spoiler:
No:
Spoiler:

diamondingot24

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:10 PM

one of my friends says to tell the modMaker that his mod sucks. but it doesnt.

hjklr54679

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:28 AM

Ok, fixed that one, now another error:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Why is it breaking :(
Time: 12/25/12 7:59 PM
Description: Failed to start game
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 34117
at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.getItem(Configuration.java:183)
at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.getItem(Configuration.java:172)
at mario.common.mod_Mario.preInit(mod_Mario.java:104)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:440)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:480)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:159)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:430)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:762)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.4.5
Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 326081992 bytes (310 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v7.23 FML v4.5.21.486 Minecraft Forge 6.4.1.436 39 mods loaded, 39 mods active
mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_GuiAPI [mod_GuiAPI] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
SAP_Man [SanAndreasPs Managers] (0_SAPManPack_v12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
jammyfurniture [Jammy Furniture Mod] (1.4.4_Jammy_Furniture_Mod_V4.0_Beta_2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_Blocks [mod_Blocks] ([1.4.4&1.4.5]InstantMassiveStructuresModV1.1.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
UpdateManager_TheWhiteWolves [Mod Update Manager] (a_VazCore [1.0.8] mc1.4.4-5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
a_vazcore_Vaz [Vazcore] (a_VazCore [1.0.8] mc1.4.4-5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ClaySoldiersMod [Clay Soldiers Mod] (CSM_v9_04.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
DB [Desired Blocks] (Desired Blocks v 4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
DragonMounts [Dragon Mounts (WIP)] (dragonmount_v0.9pre4_mc1.4.4_forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MoCreatures [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v4.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
EmasherCore [EmasherCore] (EmasherCore.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
EmasherDefense [EmasherDefense] (EmasherDefense.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
EurysCore [Eurys Mod Core] (EurysCore_2.0-Beta.02.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ExplosivesPlus [Explosives+] (Explosives+ v3.9 PreRelease 5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ExtrabiomesXL [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.4.5-3.6.0a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
FC [FactoryCraft] (FactoryCraft_v0.0.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Fyrestorm_IceCreamCreeperMod [The Ice Cream Sandwich Creeper Mod] (IceCreamSandwichCreeperModv1.0.6b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.109.113-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
IH [Insta House] (Insta House v 3.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
modmaker_Vz [Layman Mod Maker] (Layman Mod Maker [1.2] mc1.4.4-5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
LittleBlocksMod [Little Blocks] (LittleBlocksMod_2.0-Beta.07.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
marioMod [Super Mario Mod] (Mario 2.2b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
Millenaire [Millénaire] (millenaire3.2.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_TravelDokodemoDoor [mod_TravelDokodemoDoor] (mod_TravelDokodemoDoor-2.1.0-MC1.4.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MoreExplosives [More Explosives Mod] (MoreExplosivesModRelease2.9forMC1.4.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_PaperMario [mod_PaperMario] (PaperMarioMod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Callumz07_PizzaCraft [PizzaCraft Mod 1.4.4/1.4.5] (pizzacraft1.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
PortalGun [Portal Gun] (portalgun1.4.4v0.1_universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Railcraft [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.4.5b-6.10.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
AS_Ruins [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins_1.4.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
SecretRoomsMod [The SecretRoomsMod] (SecretRoomsMod-universal-4.4.0.144.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
pitman-87_TF2_Teleporter [TF2 Teleporter] (TF2_Teleporter_1.4.5a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Thaumcraft [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft3.0.1b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TheRCMod [The RC Mod] (TheRCMod v2.2 [Alpha_5].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TC [Traincraft] (Traincraft-3.1.12_014.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
WitchesandMore [Witches and More....] (WitchesandMore145 V108.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 6570 GL version 4.2.11931 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Texture Pack: Default
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
But seriously, I NEED this mod, so somebody PLEASE help me!
edit: This is the error in ForgeModLoader-client-0.log:
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 34117
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.getItem(Configuration.java:183)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.getItem(Configuration.java:172)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at mario.common.mod_Mario.preInit(mod_Mario.java:104)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:440)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6.invoke(Unknown Source)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:480)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:159)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:430)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:762)
2012-12-26 12:45:34 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Posted Image
Click the above image for science! Some people think it's a scam. But it's not. Why else would I put this in my sig?
Paper  Mario The Thousand Year Door is by far the world's best Nintendo game ever made.
Spoiler:
No:
Spoiler:

CharmanderIsBetter

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:06 AM

id range problem, change to a minor id (sorry for bad english

hjklr54679

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:23 AM

Sorry, but I tried that, there is no "34117" in the config file.
Posted Image
Spoiler:
No:
Spoiler:

CreeperManOfHappiness
  • Minecraft: ChristopherWray

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:56 AM

Please update for 1.4.6!

View PostSuperBETAbros33, on 15 December 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

I love this mod with all my heart but it's not working with my 1.4.5.
I downloading everything I needed. Cleared out everything out of the mods folder, even updated the Minecraft Jar. but it still crashes.  I don't get what I was doing wrong.

Can anyone help with this plese?
Delete. Meta. Inf.
[center][url="http://goo.gl/wu7rs"][img]http://i.imgur.com/nYe7DAc.png[/img][/url][/center]

hjklr54679

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:32 PM

Hello? My error?
Posted Image
Spoiler:
No:
Spoiler:

loveingtetris

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:02 PM

I LOVE THIS MOD!!!! When i saw this for the first time, i was like OH MAH GAAAWD!!! Posted Image's FOR YOU SIR!!! And also Merry Christmas!! (am i the only one that said it?)

View Postdiamondingot24, on 24 December 2012 - 11:10 PM, said:

one of my friends says to tell the modMaker that his mod sucks. but it doesnt.
Then just ignore him.

Jimboom7
  • Minecraft: Jimboom7

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:00 PM

View Posthjklr54679, on 30 December 2012 - 01:23 AM, said:

Sorry, but I tried that, there is no "34117" in the config file.

You are using so many mods. It is obvious that some items use the same ids.
The first 256 ids are for blocks, so 256 is added to every item id (Not really sure about it). Look for 33861 perhaps.
Posted Image