• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

~Slick Craft!~

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Poll: did/do you like my pack? (3 member(s) have cast votes)

did/do you like my texture pack

1. yes (1 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. no (2 votes [66.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

3. sorta (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. needs work (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

D3add3vil

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:36 PM

well hey guys my last texture pack got taken down for having a few things from lb photo realism and i didnt no u could even use 1 item for some1s pack unless premisson i thought it was the whole pack...but i miss under stood and i under stand now thanks the cyprezz and im ganna try 1 more time right from scratch right from my own minecrafe.jar and its 1 of those simple ones its got no fancy shading or anything just something to get me started and ill get better on texture packs as i go hopefully like scuttles :D and u guys can help with it too

so anyway ive got a few picks for u that im  not ganna put in the revolving thingamajig above just so u can look at it and see if u want to dl it without it moving away.

second ill be making a utube video of my pack right after i get this uploaded and on the MC forums...and also eat my dinner

now it says my MC name is CNsniper but i cant afford it yet not untill i get 20$ whitch is in maybe 3 months (im very poor) soooo yeah thats what i use untill i am able to buy the original.

so lastly heres the pics
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Click Here to Download Slick Craft

Register or log in to remove.