• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[ADV] Eronev Mansion Adventure [200,000+ Downloads!] 1.7 Verified. Do you like pumpkins?

adventure custom map minecart station epic map long story eronev redstone parkour halloween

• Please log in to reply
1107 replies to this topic

Jigarbov
    Jigarbov

Obsidian Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1392 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:26 PM

POPULAR

Posted Image

Works in Minecraft V1.7!

Eronev Mansion Adventure

After your adventure in the wild, you return to your home town of Eronev. From the beginning though, something seems wrong. There is a meeting being held at the town hall due to the villagers going missing. Can you help them? Can you uncover the secrets within?

Original Release Trailer

1.8 Upgrade Trailer

Reviews and High Scores!

Spoiler:

General Rules and Information:
Best played with monsters ON.
Don't destroy any block unless told otherwise.
Follow instructions on the signs.
Throughout the adventure there will be lots of signs floating around, they do not have a function. Just throw them away.

Redstone Rules:
Redstone dust can be placed on Red Wool
Levers and buttons can be placed on the sides of redstone ore blocks.
Pressure plates can be placed on the top of redstone ore blocks.
Only Buttons are allowed to be removed and reused.

Download The Map!

Download the latest version.

If playing on SMP ensure enable-command-block is set to true in the server.properties file!

If something weird happened and you didn't spawn at the beginning (usually happens on bukkit smp's) Then the coordinates are: x=-131 y=68 z=257

Eronev Mansion Feature List:

Spoiler:

Important MOD/Bukkit information, Version Information, Install Instructions:
Spoiler:

A Pretty Screenshots
The village of Eronev with mansion looming in the background.Posted Image

I am Jigarbov and I made the whole thing with some help from Feylina. I used worldedit, mcedit and a tonne of redstone.

Special thanks to some of my youtube subscribers and friends who helped test the adventure for bugs and balance and thanks to those that have been waiting for it. I am HOPING there isn't any game destroying bugs.

For more of me, check out my channel at www.youtube.com/jigarbov

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the map.

- Jigarbov

Feeling Generous? Had fun playing? I greatly appreciate it!
Posted Image

Featured Let's Play:

The8BitMonkey Episode 1:

Opening Sequence of Events:

Spoiler:

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

CreepyCakeZ
  • Minecraft: CreepyCakeZ

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:30 PM

Wow, it sounds great!

CombineMan
  • Minecraft: CombineMan

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:34 PM

Oh yea! Its out. I have to go play this now. (Beta tested part it)
Everyone should go play this map.
Thanks Jig!

EDIT: Btw this was my 42nd post, so the thing under my name is that :P. Just realized it.
EDIT EDIT: And I'm probably gonna do a Lets Play of me doing this, even tho I've seen part of the map already.
I do daily Minecraft Videos & helpful tutorials! Check out my Youtube Channel:
(http://www.youtube.c.../TheCombineMan1)

Jigarbov
    Jigarbov

Obsidian Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1392 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:20 PM

View PostCombineMan, on 09 August 2011 - 07:34 PM, said:

Oh yea! Its out. I have to go play this now. (Beta tested part it)
Everyone should go play this map.
Thanks Jig!

EDIT: Btw this was my 42nd post, so the thing under my name is that :P. Just realized it.
EDIT EDIT: And I'm probably gonna do a Lets Play of me doing this, even tho I've seen part of the map already.

haha now you will want to edit your post and never make new posts else you'll lose the 42 :P
Posted Image

CombineMan
  • Minecraft: CombineMan

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:55 PM

... Im mad at myself. I had "Record External Input" off when recording like 25 min of me playing the map.. (Meaning no voice from me)
If I feel like starting over later, then I will, but ERG. :(
I do daily Minecraft Videos & helpful tutorials! Check out my Youtube Channel:
(http://www.youtube.c.../TheCombineMan1)

Brewstains

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:44 PM

There goes your 42 title.
And mine.

Jigarbov
    Jigarbov

Obsidian Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1392 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:55 PM

View PostCombineMan, on 09 August 2011 - 08:55 PM, said:

... Im mad at myself. I had "Record External Input" off when recording like 25 min of me playing the map.. (Meaning no voice from me)
If I feel like starting over later, then I will, but ERG. :(

Boo! You could do post commentary! Though you probably recorded the rest already without your voice also xD Anyway I hope you're enjoying the map!
Posted Image

Addict517

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:27 PM

Awesome map,

I ended up with 107 gold and 7 NPC's.

Without giving out spoilers, I feel like I didn't get to see the true ending to this map. I love the exploration value of this, it's really amazing.

One thing to note as well, was I entered a place a little too early, but I was forced to solve it anyway. I'm trying to be vague here cause I don't want to spoil anything for anyone reading lol.

Other than the issue of entering something a little too early, I definitely loved the map. It was really fun to play through and experience. Great job.

_Reed501_
  • Minecraft: reed501

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:15 AM

Posted Image

Great map and love your videos, but there are some flaws.

WHAT I LIKED
  • long (but not too long)
  • multiple endings
  • creative use of redstone
  • zones
  • minecart use
  • ending stuffs (all that netherrack, where'd it come from??? :o)

WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER/DIDN'T LIKE
  • the upgrade system (was I ever able to destroy webs?)
  • cobweb use (couldn't jump correctly, made some parts impossible without cheating)
  • Confusing (didn't know which way was correct and which was optional, was I supposed to save the people in like the town hall? Where can I get all the redstone? I was told not to save someone so I didn't. :( )
  • CREEPERS!! (arrrggghhhh! One blew up my tutorial at very beginning! Should include a mod which disables creepers.)
  • inventory cluttering (make stuff drop less, I don't know)

Amazing overall 9/10
OMNOMNOM

MazeCraft
    MazeCraft

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2425 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:26 AM

I was playing it til 3 a.m.  :lol:
With a little cheating: ice and ladders. And I played peaceful (I am not good at fighting with monsters as I always play on peaceful) so the fire was less lethal.
Didnt solve the sound puzzle  :(
I almost missed the chest behind a cactus.
In the jungle you are able to jump over the area border (from a tree).
I didnt jump into the deep hole in the village.
I never found an axe (the 3rd chest in the library?). So I left several chests under logs. But I had to remove logs from the last track.
I never got into the tall building in the water (close to the spawn point), but I found a compass in the water nearby.
It was difficult to play inside the demon as the detonations, lava and fire made my fps drop a lot!

A bug? The waterfall was closed BEFORE I found a spadle, and I could not go back up to dig for a chest.

GREAT GREAT GREAT GAME! It is MUCH BEYOND custom maps!
My best creations posted on the forum http://dl.dropbox.co...Craft_Stuff.htm

Jigarbov
    Jigarbov

Obsidian Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1392 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:41 AM

View Post_Reed501_, on 10 August 2011 - 12:15 AM, said:

Posted Image

Great map and love your videos, but there are some flaws.

WHAT I LIKED
  • long (but not too long)
  • multiple endings
  • creative use of redstone
  • zones
  • minecart use
  • ending stuffs (all that netherrack, where'd it come from??? :o)

WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER/DIDN'T LIKE
  • the upgrade system (was I ever able to destroy webs?)
  • cobweb use (couldn't jump correctly, made some parts impossible without cheating)
  • Confusing (didn't know which way was correct and which was optional, was I supposed to save the people in like the town hall? Where can I get all the redstone? I was told not to save someone so I didn't. :( )
  • CREEPERS!! (arrrggghhhh! One blew up my tutorial at very beginning! Should include a mod which disables creepers.)
  • inventory cluttering (make stuff drop less, I don't know)

Amazing overall 9/10

Thanks so much! The cobwebs can be removed with a sword. There is a sign next to the first dungeon (pyramid in the park) that tells you to get a sword to jump in :P So yes, cobwebs can be destroyed, maybe I'll add something extra to guide you to it.

yes the creepers can be a pain in the butt. They suck for all maps especially this one, I am so worried about them blowing up important parts of redstone!

btw Nice thanks for posting your score! First one to do so :) You only just scraped in for the average ending which is a good one.
Posted Image

Jigarbov
    Jigarbov

Obsidian Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1392 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:46 AM

View PostMazeCraft, on 10 August 2011 - 01:26 AM, said:

I was playing it til 3 a.m.  :lol:
With a little cheating: ice and ladders. And I played peaceful (I am not good at fighting with monsters as I always play on peaceful) so the fire was less lethal.
Didnt solve the sound puzzle  :(
I almost missed the chest behind a cactus.
In the jungle you are able to jump over the area border (from a tree).
I didnt jump into the deep hole in the village.
I never found an axe (the 3rd chest in the library?). So I left several chests under logs. But I had to remove logs from the last track.
I never got into the tall building in the water (close to the spawn point), but I found a compass in the water nearby.
It was difficult to play inside the demon as the detonations, lava and fire made my fps drop a lot!

A bug? The waterfall was closed BEFORE I found a spadle, and I could not go back up to dig for a chest.

GREAT GREAT GREAT GAME! It is MUCH BEYOND custom maps!

Thanks so much for the feedback! The axe chest was empty??? Or did the redstone not trigger correctly? You should have gained access to the axe chest once all the "outposts" and cooling station were activated.

With the "bug" it isn't a bug. It's a choice you can either open the gate first or save the person. I can't believe you left him to die?!! :)

Also what was your score? I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Posted Image

Jigarbov
    Jigarbov

Obsidian Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1392 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:53 AM

View PostAddict517, on 09 August 2011 - 11:27 PM, said:

Awesome map,

I ended up with 107 gold and 7 NPC's.

Without giving out spoilers, I feel like I didn't get to see the true ending to this map. I love the exploration value of this, it's really amazing.

One thing to note as well, was I entered a place a little too early, but I was forced to solve it anyway. I'm trying to be vague here cause I don't want to spoil anything for anyone reading lol.

Other than the issue of entering something a little too early, I definitely loved the map. It was really fun to play through and experience. Great job.

PM me where you think you were able to gain access to. i will include it in my bug fix patch. I'm glad you enjoyed the map! It looks like there are only minor bugs at this point which is great. Nothing too game breaking anyway :)
Posted Image

ozmancometh54

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:18 AM

WOW, what an amazing map! I love how u made diffrent zones and the minecart track to get to them, brilliant. The puzzles that u implemented were extraordinary my favorite was the zelda song pressure plate puzzle, brilliant work on that. How you had a tutorial type begging was good to, it really got you involved with the story even more, although i must point out, when is says to go to the town hall to the right and it says it's green, it's more gray and its to the left if your reading the sign. But aside from that silly thing everything else was great like the length, not to short not to long (thats what she said). Keep up the great work! :D

Jigarbov
    Jigarbov

Obsidian Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1392 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:29 AM

View Postozmancometh54, on 10 August 2011 - 03:18 AM, said:

WOW, what an amazing map! I love how u made diffrent zones and the minecart track to get to them, brilliant. The puzzles that u implemented were extraordinary my favorite was the zelda song pressure plate puzzle, brilliant work on that. How you had a tutorial type begging was good to, it really got you involved with the story even more, although i must point out, when is says to go to the town hall to the right and it says it's green, it's more gray and its to the left if your reading the sign. But aside from that silly thing everything else was great like the length, not to short not to long (thats what she said). Keep up the great work! :D

Thanks so much! By the sounds of it, you finished it?! What was your score?
Posted Image

ReanimatedBit

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:29 AM

Wow, for my first map, this is awesome, really great work with the pistons, and the average ending...since I am a idiot concerning pistons I thought how it changed so much was amazing, just good job man I hope to see more stuff as epic as this. Oh...as for my score  :mellow: Yeah, filled the first row then one more into the second...and I had 3 bricks left...could have done better.

chrisda4
    chrisda4

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:53 AM

GREAT WORK JIGAR... been waiting for the release watched all the vids of it... and... DOWNLOADING NOW!! :D
Wouldn't it be nice if the world weren't a CREEPER?!!!

Jigarbov
    Jigarbov

Obsidian Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1392 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:46 AM

View PostReanimatedBit, on 10 August 2011 - 05:29 AM, said:

Wow, for my first map, this is awesome, really great work with the pistons, and the average ending...since I am a idiot concerning pistons I thought how it changed so much was amazing, just good job man I hope to see more stuff as epic as this. Oh...as for my score  :mellow: Yeah, filled the first row then one more into the second...and I had 3 bricks left...could have done better.

I'm glad I could be your first :) If you liked the average ending, you should check out the best one. It's super awesome if I do say so myself!

View Postchrisda4, on 10 August 2011 - 06:53 AM, said:

GREAT WORK JIGAR... been waiting for the release watched all the vids of it... and... DOWNLOADING NOW!! :D

I look forward to your feedback... and your scorecard!
Posted Image

MazeCraft
    MazeCraft

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2425 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:50 AM

View PostJigarbov, on 10 August 2011 - 01:46 AM, said:

With the "bug" it isn't a bug. It's a choice you can either open the gate first or save the person. I can't believe you left him to die?!! :)
I saved him. But when I came back with a spadle I could not go up the waterfall.
I could just missed the axe chest. My bad.

I have found most chests. I almost filled the cup. Four gold block missing in the last row.
My best creations posted on the forum http://dl.dropbox.co...Craft_Stuff.htm

Jigarbov
    Jigarbov

Obsidian Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1392 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:22 AM

View PostMazeCraft, on 10 August 2011 - 07:50 AM, said:

I saved him. But when I came back with a spadle I could not go up the waterfall.
I could just missed the axe chest. My bad.

I have found most chests. I almost filled the cup. Four gold block missing in the last row.

Wow really nice job! Don't look too hard, if you made it to the top row you're a pro. I don't even know exactly how many there is xD I lost count but I know you can at least fill it (I think), some tasks will give full blocks though if you miss them you might not be able to get them unless replaying from the start :P

As for the clay by the waterfall guy.... I think you might have just found the first real bug! Congratulations. I forgot that you wouldn't be able to get back there with a shovel afterwards. I will have to release a bug fix :)
Posted Image