• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft For Beginners Server online

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

GreenHornet09

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:56 PM

Hi guys and girls im new to minecraft just started it today and im already addicted lol anyways ive started a new server with hamachi, this is for beginners the ip address is 5.175.237.199 im not to sure if you also have to have hamachi downloaded and running to play if you have to type in a password it is 12345 Ive limited this to 20 users and a non pvp as you dont wanna be starting out and getting killed as soon as you join by other players. I hope you all enjoy. The hamachi server is called Beginners_Minecraft

Register or log in to remove.

violentrain

Posted 06 August 2011 - 11:43 PM

View PostGreenHornet09, on 06 August 2011 - 09:56 PM, said:

Hi guys and girls im new to minecraft just started it today and im already addicted lol anyways ive started a new server with hamachi, this is for beginners the ip address is 5.175.237.199 im not to sure if you also have to have hamachi downloaded and running to play if you have to type in a password it is 12345 Ive limited this to 20 users and a non pvp as you dont wanna be starting out and getting killed as soon as you join by other players. I hope you all enjoy. The hamachi server is called Beginners_Minecraft

Hi, I logged into the server just a few minutes ago and it made me fall infinitely and was hopeing u could do something about that? oh by the way what is hamachi used for other then to control other computers cause i dont see a point in haveing it