This texturepack contains some textures of: Misa's Realistic Overall by Misa
and Meine Kraft by Pustekuchen alias Honeyball. I also used "cgtextures.com" for my textures.
Some screenshots are from the gorgeous Bibercraft-Server.
- Misa's Realistic Overall by Misa
- Meine Kraft by Pustekuchen alias Honeyball
- CG Textures
- BiberCraft Minecraft Server
Thank you for the good work to all my references!
- New: 21.03.2013
- mediafire: JaninaCraft [x64][1.5]
To make older versions than 1.5 release work you will need the "MCPatcher HD Fix" or "OptiFine HD"
- Extract the zip-file from the "MCPatcher HD Fix" into the ".minecraft/bin" Folder
- Double-click the "McPatcher HD Fix" into the ".minecraft/bin" Folder and click the button "patch" to patch your Minecraft.
Now your Minecraft is ready for any HD-texturepack!
- Drag and drop or copy and paste your Zip-File into the folder: ".minecraft/texturepacks"
- Now run your Minecraft and choose the texturepack under "Mods and Texture Packs" and you will be finish!
Have fun with the new textures! =)
Make sure you have a fresh version of Minecraft. To fresh up your Minecraft,
delete all the stuff into the ".minecraft" folder excluding the ".minecraft/saves" folder.
And than start Minecraft, to download the fresh files.
Good News: Since version 1.5 release, you don't have to install the "MCPatcher HD Fix" or "OptiFine HD".
You only have to follow the steps "3" and "4". It's because Minecraft itself support HD.
- I will not answer any questions about errors
by installing the "MCPatcher HD Fix" and my texturepack.
Have understanding for that. Thanks!
- In the beginning I don't thought about to make my own texture-pack-modification public. But as time drew on, I changed always more and more textures and made textures by myself. So finally I want to create a texture-pack, that only works with my own textures. But that will be a long way.
Review by LetsReadThisBook, thank you very much at this place!
Let's Play by ShuffleLP with his fantastic series "Skyblock".
Block-Overview 1.7.3 (You find the save-file under "Download".)