Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Mineable Bedrock Mod! 1.7.3 xNiggle's First Mod!


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1

xNiggle
    xNiggle

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:03 PM

My first easy mod. Very simple to install and very simple mod itself, one simple modification to an annoying unminable item that can potentionally create a problem in ruining your world.
Link is Here:
http://www.mediafire...j1dm56g53a3bxqw
Future Updates for v1.5:
Easier Obsidian
Easier to kill creepers
Obsidian without diamond pickaxe
bedrock will only be mineable with a diamond pickaxe and will not yeild a collectable block
with any other pickaxe
I will add pictures soon, i don't have the time right now!

FUTURE UPDATES FOR V2
Changing name to CheaterCraft
Mineable Bedrock
All Mobs and animals hit half a heart and die in one hit from a stone sword
Pork will heal 9 1/2 hearts
creepers will not blow up
Stone, grass, sand, dirt, and logs will have a near instant mine hardness.
Pickaxes with unlimited durability
Posted Image
^ Don't forget to click this ^

Register or log in to remove.

#2

RetroSnake
  • Minecraft: DingDong92

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:05 PM

This has already been done, over and over again, you should keep on making mods though, you could become amazing.
Posted Image

#3

xNiggle
    xNiggle

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:08 PM

View PostRetroSnake, on 05 August 2011 - 10:05 PM, said:

This has already been done, over and over again, you should keep on making mods though, you could become amazing.
Oh thanks, but this is going to be different: I'm going to make like an "easycraft" mod in which modifies minecraft to make alot of things easier. Like instant growing plants, all things to make it easier.
Im currently learning scripting so i can make mods like creating items.. etc
Thanks for feedback!
-xNiggle
Posted Image
^ Don't forget to click this ^

#4

DNORTH
    DNORTH

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:10 PM

View PostxNiggle, on 05 August 2011 - 10:08 PM, said:

Oh thanks, but this is going to be different: I'm going to make like an "easycraft" mod in which modifies minecraft to make alot of things easier. Like instant growing plants, all things to make it easier.
Im currently learning scripting so i can make mods like creating items.. etc
Thanks for feedback!
-xNiggle
but that ruins the fun of the game! I have a suggestion, make bedrock only mineable with diamond, because it makes it a little more fair.

Posted Image

Clicky clackety that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#5

xNiggle
    xNiggle

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:12 PM

View PostDNORTH, on 05 August 2011 - 10:10 PM, said:

but that ruins the fun of the game! I have a suggestion, make bedrock only mineable with diamond, because it makes it a little more fair.

Do you know the hardness level that requires? because i made it wood because i wasn't sure.
Posted Image
^ Don't forget to click this ^

#6

_chrislo27
  • Location: British Columbia, Canada
  • Minecraft: chrislo27

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:12 PM

Bonemeal helps to make most plants grow faster.

We would like ModLoader compatibility for your future mods!

And, make a mod that makes my Minecraft stop crashing.
Posted Image

#7

xNiggle
    xNiggle

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:15 PM

View Post_chrislo27, on 05 August 2011 - 10:12 PM, said:

Bonemeal helps to make most plants grow faster.

We would like ModLoader compatibility for your future mods!

And, make a mod that makes my Minecraft stop crashing.
why does your minecraft crash? That's your computer not your minecraft. I'm not sure you can make file edits compatible with modloader, only new items. for those who play on peaceful would have no possible way to get bones for bonemeal, so plants would just grow instantly and it would make it a bit easier
Posted Image
^ Don't forget to click this ^

#8

DNORTH
    DNORTH

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:19 PM

View PostxNiggle, on 05 August 2011 - 10:12 PM, said:

Do you know the hardness level that requires? because i made it wood because i wasn't sure.
I'll check right now.

Posted Image

Clicky clackety that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#9

DNORTH
    DNORTH

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:22 PM

Ok, so when you addbedrock into the mineable materials in itempickaxe.java, you can set the very end number to what F you want it to be. Emerald (diamond) is 8 and so you need to set to either 7 or 8 so that only diamond can mine it. If you would like help doing any of the other things, I can do them all within a couple minutes.

Posted Image

Clicky clackety that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#10

xNiggle
    xNiggle

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:24 PM

View PostDNORTH, on 05 August 2011 - 10:22 PM, said:

Ok, so when you addbedrock into the mineable materials in itempickaxe.java, you can set the very end number to what F you want it to be. Emerald (diamond) is 8 and so you need to set to either 7 or 8 so that only diamond can mine it. If you would like help doing any of the other things, I can do them all within a couple minutes.

I didn't do that, i went into block.java and made the hardness to 0.5F but ill try putting 7 and see what the outcome is thank you
Posted Image
^ Don't forget to click this ^

#11

DNORTH
    DNORTH

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:26 PM

View PostxNiggle, on 05 August 2011 - 10:24 PM, said:

I didn't do that, i went into block.java and made the hardness to 0.5F but ill try putting 7 and see what the outcome is thank you
I guess you can try, but the other way will make it have less compatibility issues

Posted Image

Clicky clackety that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#12

xNiggle
    xNiggle

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:33 PM

View PostDNORTH, on 05 August 2011 - 10:26 PM, said:

I guess you can try, but the other way will make it have less compatibility issues
I did it and tested it. I made it so it takes 12 seconds to mine with a diamond pickaxe and 45 with any other pickaxe and will not drop a collectable item.
Posted Image
^ Don't forget to click this ^

#13

DNORTH
    DNORTH

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:37 PM

View PostxNiggle, on 05 August 2011 - 10:33 PM, said:

I did it and tested it. I made it so it takes 12 seconds to mine with a diamond pickaxe and 45 with any other pickaxe and will not drop a collectable item.
Number one, I think the whole point of the mod is so that it drops bedrock. Number 2 I think with any other pick it should be unminable. I will try to get it like that and will tell you if I suceed.

Posted Image

Clicky clackety that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#14

xNiggle
    xNiggle

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:42 PM

View PostDNORTH, on 05 August 2011 - 10:37 PM, said:

Number one, I think the whole point of the mod is so that it drops bedrock. Number 2 I think with any other pick it should be unminable. I will try to get it like that and will tell you if I suceed.
I'm not sure it's possible like that because all of the properties are in block.jaca not itempickaxe.java
Posted Image
^ Don't forget to click this ^

#15

r3Fuze
    r3Fuze

    Zombie Killer

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:56 PM

Fix your title.
Just because you create a mod it doesn't need to be released.. this is like the 10th time i've seen this.

Want to have recipes without having to download 5 different mods to get all the recipes you want?

Check out SimpleRecipes in Fuze's Mods


#16

DNORTH
    DNORTH

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:59 PM

Ok, I got it working making it take obsidian time with the diamond pickaxe, and it can't be mined with anything else, plus it drops something. It uses one class file.

Posted Image

Clicky clackety that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#17

xNiggle
    xNiggle

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 11:20 PM

View PostDNORTH, on 05 August 2011 - 10:59 PM, said:

Ok, I got it working making it take obsidian time with the diamond pickaxe, and it can't be mined with anything else, plus it drops something. It uses one class file.
What did you edit?
Posted Image
^ Don't forget to click this ^

#18

xNiggle
    xNiggle

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 12:06 AM

View PostxNiggle, on 05 August 2011 - 11:20 PM, said:

What did you edit?
Dont hate appreciate you noobs
Posted Image
^ Don't forget to click this ^

#19

Sabinno
    Sabinno

    Obsidian Miner

  • Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 12:11 AM

Did you just quote yourself and call yourself a noob? YOU N00B

Posted Image


#20

DNORTH
    DNORTH

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:05 AM

I edited the itempickaxe file, I could send it to you if you want.

Posted Image

Clicky clackety that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^