• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[Minecraft 1.5.2 Forge] Mo' Zombies! [V1.55] VoxelMap Support!

mine craft zombies coocoo617 mo mo zombies minecraft mod forge update

• Please log in to reply
567 replies to this topic

coocoo617
    coocoo617

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 525 posts
  • Minecraft: coocoo617

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:19 PM

MY WEBSITE IS BROKEN: ALL IMAGES WILL BE BACK SOON. Since the images are broken, feel free to watch the mod review videos instead! Thanks for the support -coocoo617
Posted Image

I made a blog for Mo' Zombies. You can go to it here: http://www.coocoo617.blogspot.com/ It contains better change-logs along with other stuff about me and my YouTube channel.

This is my first mod that adds more zombies to the game. Currently there are 14 new zombies added in my mod and I am planning to add more!

Current Mobs/Features:
Zombie Notch
Spoiler:

Burns in daylight. Kills you instantly. Drops 0-4  Posted Image . Rare Chance of dropping Posted Image.  Moves Half the speed of a normal zombie. Fights Zombie Herobrine.  The Zombie Notch drops around 1 level of xp upon death.

Zombie Miner
Spoiler:

Does not burn in the daylight. Same attack strength as the player. Drops 0-4  Posted Image . Moves the same speed as the player. Has new rare drops: Coal, iron/stone pickaxes, and iron ingots.

Cookie Zombie
Spoiler:

Burns in the daylight. Attack deals 1 heart. Drops 0-4 cookies. 2x faster then a normal zombie. However, if you are holding a cookie, he will move twice as slow.

Zombie Creeper
Spoiler:

Burns in the daylight. Blows up like a creeper except a larger radius. Drops 0-4 TNT blocks. Same speed as a zombie. Also, It goes after villagers and blows them up.

Zombie Pirate
Spoiler:

Doesn't burn in the daylight. Attack is double a zombie's strength. Drops 0-4 gold nuggets. Has a rare chance of dropping Posted Image + Posted Image . Same speed as player.

Zombie Pa
Spoiler:

Doesn't burn in the daylight, attack is 3 times a zombie's attack, Drops 0-4 leather and has a rare drop of Leather Armor. Walks a bit faster then the player.

Nether Zombie
Spoiler:

Spawns in the nether, makes zombie sounds, when attacked makes zombie pigman sounds, when dying makes dying ghast sounds, Invulnerable to fire damage , Drops 0-4 Rotten Flesh, Same speed as a zombie and has rare drops related to the nether: netherwart, magma cream, ghast tears, and blaze powder.

Zombie Cyborg
Spoiler:

Makes Zombie Sounds and when you attack him he makes a metal sound. The Zombie Cyborg has double the attack strength of a normal zombie. Drops 0-4 redstone. Has a rare chance of dropping other redstone-related items (repeaters and pistons).

Zombie Dwarf
Spoiler:

Walks as fast as the player. Grunts when you attack him. Attacks fast but does 1/2 a heart of damage. When they die they drop 0-4Posted Image.

Zombie Herobrine
Spoiler:

Runs around the world really fast. Attack deals 1/2 a heart. They drop blocks of fire and has a rare drop of diamonds. He also attacks Zombie Notch.The Zombie Herobrine drops around 1 level of xp upon death and is constantly burning. Because he is burning, the mob glows at night.

Zombie King
Spoiler:

Walks slower than a normal zombie due to his armor's weight. His golden armor protects him like a player wearing armor. They drop gold ingots and has a rare chance of dropping gold armor and tools.

Zombie Knight
Spoiler:

This zombie follows the Zombie King. He deals 1 1/2 hearts of damage. In a future update I will add weapons to him to make him look more like a knight. He drops obsidian and has a rare chance of dropping chainmail armor.

Disco Zombie
Spoiler:

Walks a little faster than the average zombie. Drops 0-4 Noteblocks and has a rare chance to drop a jukebox or any record. Damage deals 1 heart and burns in the daylight. Also, It plays music and dances to it.The Disco Zombie also spawns music note particles around him.

Zombie Butcher
Spoiler:
The Zombie Butcher is a mob that walks as fast as the player. He burns in the daylight and drops different raw meats like raw beef, chicken, pork, and fish. He has a rare chance to drop the iron axe which he uses to slaughter the animals. Also, he attacks nearby cow, pigs, and chickens.

Survivor
Spoiler:
***This is only available in creative mode due to bugs.***

They walk around killing zombies when they are not tamed(NYI). Befriend them by giving them  Posted Image . After you give him iron he will fight for you(NYI). If you right click them with a empty hand, they will stand guard where they are(NYI). When they die they drop 0-4  Posted Image .If you right click one of them with their mob egg, it will create their child mob.

Zombie Creeper Cape!
Spoiler:

If you install Mo' Zombies 0.95 or greater, you will be wearing a zombie creeper cape! In order for it to show up on your character you MUST have internet connection. If you don't, You will not be wearing the cape. As of the 1.41 update, If you would like to have the cape, drag the bfj.class file found in the Mo' Zombies.zip into the minecraft.jar

Mob Heads
Spoiler:
***As of the forge update, this is not working.***
I have been working on adding mob heads to the mod. All of them have been added since 1.32. I will be adding a custom item where you can get them in survival mode.

Dungeons
As of the 1.5 update, I have added the ability for the mobs to spawn in dungeons. There are a few known bugs with the spawner not spawning the mob. Be patient as I fix them in the next few updates.

How to install:
Client
1A.) Download and install Forge Universal 7.8.0 HERE
1B.) Download the most recent Mo' Zombies.zip from below.
2.) Make sure you have a mods folder in the .minecraft directory, If you don't have this folder, make one.
3.) Drag the Mo' Zombies.zip file into the mods folder
*Optional: If you would like to have the cape, drag the bfj.class file found in the Mo' Zombies.zip into the minecraft.jar*
4.) Start up the game and survive!

Server
1A.) Download and install the Minecraft Forge Universal server software.
2.) Download the most recent Mo' Zombies.zip from below.
3.) Run the server at-least once in order to generate needed files.
4.) Drag the Mo' Zombies.zip file into the mods folder.
5.) Run the server and try to survive with friends!

Current downloads for Minecraft 1.5.2 (Client/Server 1.55):

Client/Server http://adf.ly/QNymR

Old downloads:

Known Bugs:

Zombies don't raise their arms any more
Mob Heads are missing

Videos:
Spoiler:

FAQ's:
Spoiler:

Signature Gold:

Posted Image

[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/527567-minecraft-173-mo-zombies-v05/"][img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dfSEZZ-JUrs/Tn1PGBa5QmI/AAAAAAAAAHw/fNmv6BejrIQ/s1600/mca.png[/img][/url]

Posted Image

[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/527567-minecraft-173-mo-zombies-v05/"][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SUSC9lRe2hE/URGQdlkOgqI/AAAAAAAAAPw/F298WZLCDpA/s1600/mca.png[/img][/url]

To Do:
Red: Not yet planned
Orange: Planned
Green: Added in next update

1.) Zombie infested towns
2.) Small Zombie Dwarf model
3.) Loading textures from a webpage allowing me to update textures without updating mod. Allowed to disable
4.) Updated images on forum post
5.) Zombie Alchemist
6.) A way to obtain mob heads in survival
7.) Custom Achievements
8.) Finished Survivor
9.) Bug Fixes

Credits/Thanks to:
Spoiler:

Terms And Conditions:
Spoiler:

Donate:
Spoiler:

Changelog:
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

destroyallhumans
  • Minecraft: jackpanama
  • Xbox:BobWrath

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:21 PM

Looks good so far.Cant wait for more!But I have an idea:Cookie zombie!
I am working on a Breaking Bad Resource Pack!
http://www.minecraft...ck-update-pics/

coocoo617
    coocoo617

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 525 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:22 PM

View Postdestroyallhumans, on 05 August 2011 - 01:21 PM, said:

Looks good so far.Cant wait for more!But I have an idea:Cookie zombie!

I will look into it :D
Posted Image

BuilderMan78

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:24 PM

Why Not Instead of adding a cookie zombie, add a chef zombie that drops a random peice of food? It Could drop cookies too.

TDman
    TDman

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 420 posts

It seems like a nice mod, and this is coming from a mod developer (Well, I do textures and ideas) :)
But the Notch skin will need a bit more darkening and lighter beard, but since this is the first release I was to expect 1 mistake.
All in all, I will rate the look of this mod a 8/10
I'm gonna download and see how it works

Posted Image

It'll die if you won't click it. C'mon. You know you want to. You doooooo.

Tiramo
    Tiramo

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 969 posts
  • Minecraft: Tiramo

is the notch zombie rare? it should be.
and the zombie miner doesn't look like a zombie because his clothes aren't broken or anything.
other than that nice mod hope to see more soon :)
Censorship is telling a man he can't eat steak, just because a baby can't chew it.

ShinoMinecraft
  • Minecraft: ShinoMinecraft

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:25 PM

awesome, i like it ^_^
Posted Image

coocoo617
    coocoo617

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 525 posts

View PostTDman, on 05 August 2011 - 01:24 PM, said:

It seems like a nice mod, and this is coming from a mod developer (Well, I do textures and ideas) :)
But the Notch skin will need a bit more darkening and lighter beard, but since this is the first release I was to expect 1 mistake.
All in all, I will rate the look of this mod a 8/10
I'm gonna download and see how it works

Thx, I will fix that in the next release
Posted Image

Minecraftrules274
  • Minecraft: thekingofpwnage

Looks real good, question is it compatible with the aether mod and more creeps and weirdos mod? If it is I might get it :D

Deadkill
    Deadkill

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • Minecraft: Deadkill02

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:26 PM

it's looking good. i hope you add more to this mod.

Posted Image

coocoo617
    coocoo617

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 525 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:27 PM

View PostMinecraftrules274, on 05 August 2011 - 01:25 PM, said:

Looks real good, question is it compatible with the aether mod and more creeps and weirdos mod? If it is I might get it :D

I will have to it is with the aether. But im not sure if it is with the more creeps and werdios mod.
Posted Image

TDman
    TDman

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:28 PM

Is it just me, or does this make the world 50% more amazing in landscape? I just spawned and what I am seeing is amazing.

Posted Image

coocoo617
    coocoo617

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 525 posts

View PostTiramo, on 05 August 2011 - 01:24 PM, said:

is the notch zombie rare? it should be.
and the zombie miner doesn't look like a zombie because his clothes aren't broken or anything.
other than that nice mod hope to see more soon :)

Right now it isn't but i will make it rare in the next release.
Posted Image

coocoo617
    coocoo617

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 525 posts

View PostTDman, on 05 August 2011 - 01:28 PM, said:

Is it just me, or does this make the world 50% more amazing in landscape? I just spawned and what I am seeing is amazing.

Lol no changes with the world gen at all
Posted Image

TDman
    TDman

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:34 PM

What is the spawn rate for zombies? I don't want to wait that long for a miner to spawn :P

Posted Image

coocoo617
    coocoo617

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 525 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:34 PM

Can someone please do a video review of this mod? I will post it on the thread  :rolleyes:
Posted Image

coocoo617
    coocoo617

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 525 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:35 PM

View PostTDman, on 05 August 2011 - 01:34 PM, said:

What is the spawn rate for zombies? I don't want to wait that long for a miner to spawn :P

Install singleplayer commands then because i think i forgot to add them to the spawn list. type /spawn ZombieNotch or ZombieMiner
Posted Image

Meiru
    Meiru

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • Minecraft: Meiru

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:38 PM

You should have the miner zombies only spawn in a cave, that way it makes more sense.
Posted Image

TDman
    TDman

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:39 PM

WOW! The mod works amazingly well! It is true that a Zombie Miner drops 0-3 Iron Pickaxes (I got 2)
I am now testing Notch

Posted Image

TDman
    TDman

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:41 PM

Notch works as told also! He drops 0-4 apples and I am now testing the instant kill,

EDIT: The instant kill does not work, that is your first bug :)

Posted Image