• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft SP problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

BlendGunner

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:24 PM

I'm having issues on opening Minecraft SP, i downloaded it and all, but when i type in my name [Blend] and then i press Next or whatever it says, it just freezes! I have searched on the internet about anything that would help me and i didn't find anything useful:(. So I was wondering if any of you guys can help me, I need minecraft SP so I can play on a server with my brother, but it's not working for me.

Btw, if your wondering if i have problems with my graphics, I don't cuz minecraft works just fine.

Please just try and help.

Thank you.

Register or log in to remove.

GrifCreeper
    GrifCreeper

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1167 posts
  • Minecraft: GrifCreeper

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:27 PM

Have you paid for minecraft?
Posted Image
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5856-8281(message me if you add me, so I can add/know who you are)

GrifCreeper
    GrifCreeper

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1167 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:30 PM

Because if you are using the MinecraftSP Launcher by AnjoCaid0 on YouTube, then you are pirating the game, and this post, and your account, will get deleted.
Posted Image
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5856-8281(message me if you add me, so I can add/know who you are)

Axdoe
    Axdoe

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Minecraft: Axdoe

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:30 PM

You need to buy real minecraft if you want play multiplayer =( i got same problem.. then i buy minecraft. sp=singleplayer..

BlendGunner

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:31 PM

View PostGrifCreeper, on 04 August 2011 - 09:27 PM, said:

Have you paid for minecraft?
No I didn't, im planning to but not yet though. Anyway..could you please just try and help me with this? It just freezes i have no idea why..I get a black window on Minecraft SP:(

DJArtO
    DJArtO

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1147 posts
  • Minecraft: DJArtO

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:31 PM

Wait for the next update my problem is worse when I open up a chest  it crashes the game even thought there are no mods
Posted Image

V_Flashbang
  • Minecraft: V_S1CKS1DE

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:32 PM

You can also try to get a valid gift code.
I do not suggest the gift code generator, I heard like half of them are duds and then the other half are viruses. :o

Support notch! He got us this great game man! Im asking for a gift code for my bday <3.

Are you using any mods? If so, have you installed according to the Creator's Instructions?
A lot of times if you do not install the mod properly, you get a black screen and a freeze.

I get random freezes when I mess with the sound. I have replaced the sounds in my sound folder with the Vanilla minecraft sounds, to no avail.
I got it working yesterday, but this is puzzling me. >.<

Btw, Clay soldier mod is lovely. <3
My friend lagged out his comp with clay soldiers, he created little arenas for them. :P
<insert something intellectual here>

GrifCreeper
    GrifCreeper

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1167 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:35 PM

View PostBlendGunner, on 04 August 2011 - 09:31 PM, said:

No I didn't, im planning to but not yet though. Anyway..could you please just try and help me with this? It just freezes i have no idea why..I get a black window on Minecraft SP:(
You account will probably get deleted, because it states in the forum rules:

Any use of pirated games, Minecraft or otherwise, on these forums, will result in a permaban.

Posted Image

BlendGunner

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:36 PM

View PostGrifCreeper, on 04 August 2011 - 09:35 PM, said:

You account will probably get deleted, because it states in the forum rules:
Umm..it's ok if i get banned, i started playing minecraft like a week ago, i thought before i buy it i shall just check it out..anyway, can someone help me with the problem:(?

BlendGunner

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:40 PM

View PostV_Flashbang, on 04 August 2011 - 09:38 PM, said:

Click autoupdate and see if it works.
If you had mods, reinstall  properly :P
I tried auto update, didn't work:( same thing, froze again. And i have tried re-installing but it keeps freezing, i really want to play online and i don't know what to do till i buy the game..please someone that has any ideas please don't hesitate to post:(

Tafman240

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:06 PM

Let me get this straight you got an illegal copy of minecraft and you want ppl on an official forum to help you?

I don't normally say out like this but,
Buy the damn game you cheap skate.
Posted Image

Beltir
    Beltir

Retired Endermin

• Retired Staff
  • 7370 posts
  • Minecraft: Beltir

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:12 PM

Purchase the game and everything should work fine then. Locking thread.
It's hard to follow your dreams when you run from your nightmares. --