Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Japanese Mod


  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1

SquirrelMan
  • Location: In a tree mothaf***kas and in your fridge :D
  • Minecraft: EliteSquirrelMan

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:03 PM

Ive been thinking for a bit now ad since ive seen alot of mods come and go well why not through another idea out there. Im thinking of making a full japanese mod that will include alot of oldschool and newschool things. Ill try to make a list of things i mainly want to do for the mod but id really like if i can get multiple modders on in this. everyone that actually helps will get credit and any help is great. Me myself im not too great with java coding even though its supposed to be easy  as ive been told. so ya if anyone can help or add onto the list or whatever thanks. Im not sure about skyping or using PMs on here but anything down the road well see.

List of things looking for in the mod things-wise
Spoiler:

So ya please help me out and ill try to keep this updated on a regular basis

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#2

ThEwOtSiT182
  • Location: London
  • Minecraft: ThEwOtSiT182

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:07 PM

Yeh sure I wouldn't mind helping.
If I helped, please click that little green up arrow in the bottom right of my post!

#3

SquirrelMan
  • Location: In a tree mothaf***kas and in your fridge :D
  • Minecraft: EliteSquirrelMan

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:13 PM

View PostThEwOtSiT182, on 03 August 2011 - 05:07 PM, said:

Yeh sure I wouldn't mind helping.
id appreciate any help as stated above cause i know i cant make this myself and this would be an awsome multi mod
Posted Image

#4

Holy cow164
  • Location: Cloudsdale

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:44 PM

there needs to be ghost samurai and ninja. and if there are sliding doors, you are a fucking win.

View PostStratMaster007, on 07 September 2012 - 05:59 PM, said:

I love how all of us are like "GIVE US MAGIC WIZARDRY MAGIC SORCERY MAGIC ARCANE MAGIC MAGIC" and Jeb is just like "have some potatoes!"

#5

SquirrelMan
  • Location: In a tree mothaf***kas and in your fridge :D
  • Minecraft: EliteSquirrelMan

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:03 PM

View PostHoly cow164, on 03 August 2011 - 09:44 PM, said:

there needs to be ghost samurai and ninja. and if there are sliding doors, you are a fucking win.
ya there should be and also armor sets
Posted Image

#6

MrPioP *cookies*
  • Location: Your mom's bed... [...] ...playing chess. What did you think?!

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:39 PM

Sliding doors ftw.
Cookies + Ninjas + Awesomeness + Being a focking retard = MrPioP
You guys love me right?

#7

SquirrelMan
  • Location: In a tree mothaf***kas and in your fridge :D
  • Minecraft: EliteSquirrelMan

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:51 AM

any more ideas and i still need some modders to take on this challenge
Posted Image

#8

Liquid_Nuke
  • Location: Florida, U.S.A., Earth,
  • Minecraft: Liquid_Nuke

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:33 AM

how about a fish mob like a squid (how you can see it) that would spawn in ponds with sugar cane next to it? It would look like this:

Posted Image
Bet ya $5 you just read my sig...Posted Image

#9

SquirrelMan
  • Location: In a tree mothaf***kas and in your fridge :D
  • Minecraft: EliteSquirrelMan

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:59 AM

View PostLiquid_Nuke, on 04 August 2011 - 03:33 AM, said:

how about a fish mob like a squid (how you can see it) that would spawn in ponds with sugar cane next to it? It would look like this:

Posted Image
something like that may be one of the fishes since im planning on having some mobs be peaceful except the occational ninja or samuri
Posted Image

#10

SquirrelMan
  • Location: In a tree mothaf***kas and in your fridge :D
  • Minecraft: EliteSquirrelMan

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:27 PM

modders please reply
Posted Image

#11

bluesoul327

Posted 05 August 2011 - 06:43 PM

you should add a japanese flag mat can be made like this

:White: :White: :White:  
:White: :Red: :White:  
:White: :White: :White:
Posted Image
Click here for the best Disney World map  *IN PROGRESS*:http://www.minecraft...ip-please-help/

#12

GingerNinjaSam

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:33 PM

I smell a smelly smell... A smelly smell, that smells... smelly.
WEABOO!

Just joking, this sounds like an alight idea.

Posted Image


#13

SquirrelMan
  • Location: In a tree mothaf***kas and in your fridge :D
  • Minecraft: EliteSquirrelMan

Posted 05 August 2011 - 11:31 PM

again im gonna say this again, thanks people for helping with suggestions but this is sad that no modders care to take on a challenege on making this mod with me.
Posted Image

#14

xMKK3L
    xMKK3L

    Iron Miner

  • Members
  • 325 posts
  • Location: Denmark
  • Minecraft: xMKK3L

Posted 05 August 2011 - 11:35 PM

don't know over the half of the stuff what is it lol

#15

davinws
    davinws

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 01:45 PM

nice.. i'll help... count me in please..!
Posted Image
check out the mod!!

#16

SquirrelMan
  • Location: In a tree mothaf***kas and in your fridge :D
  • Minecraft: EliteSquirrelMan

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:05 AM

ok well i guess ill make a new repost later
Posted Image

#17

Jeheace
    Jeheace

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 605 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:46 AM

Rebirth of Bamboo.

Leave sugar cane, but add bamboo to the world... Darker green, Taller, Thicker clumps (harder to see through) and either slows you down as you pass through or is impassable.

Bamboo paper, Bamboo swords..

Substitute bamboo for sticks in recipes ( well, not REPLACE sticks. Make it an option to use either sticks or bamboo)

More terra cotta. Used to be a mod that allowed the user to create a terra cotta pot... that would be great for bonsai

Terra Cotta soldiers could be brought to life... Fragile reddish people killing hostile mobs.

Wall Scrolls

Paper wall block - Made from 4 bamboo and 5 paper. Acts similar to the fence block when placed. Sits at the center of the block, is thinner than regular blocks, corners well...


Sliding paper door - Six Paper Wall Blocks

Thin glass (looks to be in the 1.8 update) I only suggest it here as an aesthetics way to create windows with the thin paper walls... Though I would suggest an actual window block that's made with a glass block surrounded by either wood or bamboo.

Kunai (Throwing knives) Made with a single iron ingot
Shurikens - Made by combining two kunai

#18

SquirrelMan
  • Location: In a tree mothaf***kas and in your fridge :D
  • Minecraft: EliteSquirrelMan

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:51 AM

View PostJeheace, on 10 August 2011 - 04:46 AM, said:

Rebirth of Bamboo.

Leave sugar cane, but add bamboo to the world... Darker green, Taller, Thicker clumps (harder to see through) and either slows you down as you pass through or is impassable.

Bamboo paper, Bamboo swords..

Substitute bamboo for sticks in recipes ( well, not REPLACE sticks. Make it an option to use either sticks or bamboo)

More terra cotta. Used to be a mod that allowed the user to create a terra cotta pot... that would be great for bonsai

Terra Cotta soldiers could be brought to life... Fragile reddish people killing hostile mobs.

Wall Scrolls

Paper wall block - Made from 4 bamboo and 5 paper. Acts similar to the fence block when placed. Sits at the center of the block, is thinner than regular blocks, corners well...


Sliding paper door - Six Paper Wall Blocks

Thin glass (looks to be in the 1.8 update) I only suggest it here as an aesthetics way to create windows with the thin paper walls... Though I would suggest an actual window block that's made with a glass block surrounded by either wood or bamboo.

Kunai (Throwing knives) Made with a single iron ingot
Shurikens - Made by combining two kunai
k ill add to list on repost and hopefully i can get some coders and etc
Posted Image

#19

Jeheace
    Jeheace

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 605 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:50 PM

You could add recipes for ramen!

Wait, you're starting a new topic? Might I ask why?

#20

ThEwOtSiT182
  • Location: London
  • Minecraft: ThEwOtSiT182

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:56 PM

I did say I can do some coding and textures if you want.
If I helped, please click that little green up arrow in the bottom right of my post!