Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Savage Realms - [1.7.x] [The BEST Server] [24/7 Lag-Free] [Towny] [Custom Bosses w/ over 250 abilities] [PvP World] [RPG/Dungeons/Quests] [Classes]

#1 towny survival class-based pvp

  • Please log in to reply
40024 replies to this topic

#33681

sw33td3vil77

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

  • Your "IGN" (In Game Name) sw33td3vil77
  • Age 26
  • Have you voted for Savage Realms at all 3 sites mentioned below? yes
  • Any questions/concerns/comments? no


Register or log in to remove.

#33682

peketgod8

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

ign:peketgod8

age 10

no i have not voted

no qusetions

#33683

Blade3793

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

IGN: blade3793

Age: 15

No, I have not voted.

No, I do not have any other questions as of right now.

#33684

GalaxyPulse27

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

GalaxyPulse27
16
Not Yet, but I will! :)
No questions, but Savage Realms is awesome!

#33685

bonbons44

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

IGN: bonbons44

Age: 14

I voted on all three sites

Any questions/concerns/comments? If not, that's ok.Nope.

#33686

zuks7
    zuks7

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

View Postsw33td3vil77, on 12 November 2012 - 08:10 PM, said:

  • Your "IGN" (In Game Name) sw33td3vil77
  • Age 26
  • Have you voted for Savage Realms at all 3 sites mentioned below? yes
  • Any questions/concerns/comments? no

View Postpeketgod8, on 12 November 2012 - 08:15 PM, said:

ign:peketgod8

age 10

no i have not voted

no qusetions

View PostBlade3793, on 12 November 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

IGN: blade3793

Age: 15

No, I have not voted.

No, I do not have any other questions as of right now.

View PostGalaxyPulse27, on 12 November 2012 - 08:40 PM, said:

GalaxyPulse27
16
Not Yet, but I will! :)
No questions, but Savage Realms is awesome!

View Postbonbons44, on 12 November 2012 - 08:42 PM, said:

IGN: bonbons44

Age: 14

I voted on all three sites

Any questions/concerns/comments? If not, that's ok.Nope.
All whitelisted!
Welcome to Savae Realms!
If you need help, ask a helper
:D

#33687

ada201
    ada201

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 28 posts
  • Location: England
  • Minecraft: ada201

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

Ign: Ada201
Age: 14
<a target='_blank' title='Minecraftanonymous - Get Tested!' href=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com><img src=http://www.minecraftanonymous.com/assets/banners/banner_88.png border='0'/></a>

#33688

jiggeryino

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

  • Your "IGN" (In Game Name): Jiggerymino
  • Age: 16
  • Have you voted for Savage Realms at all 3 sites mentioned below? Yes.
  • Any questions/concerns/comments? If not, that's ok. Nope.


#33689

zuks7
    zuks7

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

View Postjiggeryino, on 12 November 2012 - 09:19 PM, said:

  • Your "IGN" (In Game Name): Jiggerymino
  • Age: 16
  • Have you voted for Savage Realms at all 3 sites mentioned below? Yes.
  • Any questions/concerns/comments? If not, that's ok. Nope.
All above posters whitelisted
Welcome to Savage Realms!
If you need help, ask a helper

#33690

Killjoy5252
  • Location: California
  • Minecraft: Killjoy5252

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:42 PM

IGN: Killjoy5252
Age: 17
I have voted

Posted Image


#33691

kevboyj
    kevboyj

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

Kevboyj
12

#33692

raysadn
    raysadn

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 24 posts
  • Minecraft: raysadn

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

  • Raysadn
  • 14
  • Yes
  • No


#33693

kevboyj
    kevboyj

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

Kevboyj
12
Yes
No

#33694

xExoKnight

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

This is such a bad server, i got banned for using the brightness mod. And me and my friend decided to play war against eachother in a war zone using our mods(forcefield) it was just us and they booted me just like that, he didnt get caught. the server is also bad because helpers and staff have access to the many different things like enchantments (Me and alot more other people dont know were we can enchant). So you cant have fair pvp. maybe id take all this back if i got unbanned but they won t unbann me because they think there the biggest s***, and that there all that.
BUT YA, DONT PLAY THIS SERVER. Your welcome
xExoKnight

#33695

Grubbycharliet

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

Grubbycharlie
15
No comments

#33696

Greenleigh

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:24 PM

User: Brinia
Age: Not preferred but Mature
Voted: Not yet but I will
Questions?: Nope ^^

#33697

pandadude007

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

Your "IGN" (In Game Name): pandaman007

Age: 11

Any questions/concerns/comments? If not, that's ok. I have high hopes for this server.

#33698

gukinator

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:11 AM

Gukinator
19

#33699

VanDavis
    VanDavis

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:14 AM

View Postpandadude007, on 13 November 2012 - 12:11 AM, said:

Your "IGN" (In Game Name): pandaman007

Age: 11

Any questions/concerns/comments? If not, that's ok. I have high hopes for this server.

View PostGreenleigh, on 12 November 2012 - 11:24 PM, said:

User: Brinia
Age: Not preferred but Mature
Voted: Not yet but I will
Questions?: Nope ^^

View PostGrubbycharliet, on 12 November 2012 - 11:21 PM, said:

Grubbycharlie
15
No comments

View Postkevboyj, on 12 November 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

Kevboyj
12
Yes
No

View Postraysadn, on 12 November 2012 - 10:43 PM, said:

  • Raysadn
  • 14
  • Yes
  • No

View Postkevboyj, on 12 November 2012 - 10:43 PM, said:

Kevboyj
12

View PostKilljoy5252, on 12 November 2012 - 09:42 PM, said:

IGN: Killjoy5252
Age: 17
I have voted
Whitelisted, Welcome to Savage Realms!! :D

View PostxExoKnight, on 12 November 2012 - 11:07 PM, said:

This is such a bad server, i got banned for using the brightness mod. And me and my friend decided to play war against eachother in a war zone using our mods(forcefield) it was just us and they booted me just like that, he didnt get caught. the server is also bad because helpers and staff have access to the many different things like enchantments (Me and alot more other people dont know were we can enchant). So you cant have fair pvp. maybe id take all this back if i got unbanned but they won t unbann me because they think there the biggest s***, and that there all that.
BUT YA, DONT PLAY THIS SERVER. Your welcome
xExoKnight
Mods = ban, nuff said you cant change that, our server, our rules. And not only staff gets access to enchantments and stuff, normal players can too, but we dont allow enchanting tables, our server specializes on classes, so we have the enchanter class, i suggest you go to the tutorial before you even start playing on the server, our server is far off from normal minecraft, you wanna be unbanned? post a ban appeal before you start complaining, i'm pretty sure you didnt go through the tutorials, if you did, you wont be posting this here. Thank you.

View Postgukinator, on 13 November 2012 - 01:11 AM, said:

Gukinator
19
added you too! :D
Posted Image

#33700

jack5661
    jack5661

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

  • Your "IGN" (In Game Name)jack5661
  • Age   13
  • Have you voted for Savage Realms at all 3 sites mentioned below? i will soon
  • Any questions/concerns/comments?  no questions or anything