mDiyo
    mDiyo

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2007 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:29 AM

POPULAR

Posted Image

The mods here are starting to go their separate ways. You can find updated or changed versions in other places:
InfiTools: Tinkers' Construct
Flora & Soma: Natura
Microblocks: Originally by Immibis. It's his, always was.

(1.4.6/1.4.7) Release Downloads
Still updating, remaking, what have you. What's here is here to stay.
Note: All 1.4.6 downloads are compatible with 1.4.7.

Modpack, the collection of InfiCraft - InfiPack, Sound Megapack

InfiBlocks [2013.2.17] - Aesthetics, Microblocks
Flora & Soma [2013.2.17] - Clouds, Corruptor, Crops, Trees
Orizon [2013.2.17] - Slime Pools, Stone
Simple Background [2013.1.30] - Client Only
Tweaks (Jar mods) - Hunger Tweaks

Prerelease Downloads - Armory[Alpha 3]

Alternate download links, Older Versions

Soundpack Downloads
Simple Background needs one of these to play music
MacLeod Default, MacLeod Megapack

Information on individual mods can be found a post down. For anyone with questions about any of my mods, check out the unofficial wiki. You can also find me on irc.esper.net, #InfiCraft

Texture pack additions:
Spoiler:

Other mods that work well with InfiCraft:
Metallurgy, ExtraBiomes XL, Custom NPCs

Changelog
Spoiler:

Installation and troubleshooting

First, make sure you've downloaded and installed Minecraft Forge.

InfiCraft Mods are .zip files and they go in the mods folder inside .minecraft or your server's mods folder. The mods are universal; they will work on both client and server.

Jar mods go directly in your minecraft/minecraft_server.jar. They begin with (Jar)

If you're still having problems: run this Error Test and post the results on this thread.

Usage and Licensing

I'm happy to give the community an open invitation to update my mods, change them in any way they see fit, use all of them in modpacks, and generally do whatever you like. The licenses on my mods are thus.
- Mods: Creative Commons (Name or thread link)
- Code and Sprites: Public Domain
Source code can be found here: https://github.com/mDiyo/InfiCraft

I've put a lot of work into these mods - over a year's worth of learning and making, for better or worse. I love to share my work with anyone who would like it, and to use in any way they desire. I only ask that you enjoy it.

There are a few ways that you can support my mods. You can change your signature to one of the ones here:

Posted Image

[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/521617-InfiCraft][img]http://i.imgur.com/vHToY.png[/img][/url]

Posted Image

[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/521617-InfiCraft][img]http://i.imgur.com/WBSkz.png[/img][/url]

If you have a few dollars to spare and you enjoy the mods, you could always leave me a tip:

Posted Image

Special thanks:
Regal Kain, kuroiXiru, Shadowclaimer, iiAtlas, Morter

Credits:
Zrowny - Tree root texture
Viatrix - Hammer and knife spritesheets

Edited by mDiyo, 02 April 2013 - 05:10 AM.

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

mDiyo
    mDiyo

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2007 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:31 AM

The three Tenants of InfiCraft
Remove the dependancy on wood.
Make everything out of everything else.
Spice up the world with aesthetically pleasing features.

InfiCraft is the collection of mods I've made over a long period of time. Each mod has its own theme or idea behind it, and most of them can be fine tuned to suit the map or play style. They combine to form the InfiPack, a unified whole.

Directory:
InfiBlocks, Microblocks, Armory
Flora & Soma, Orizon, Tweaks, Simple Background

InfiTools

InfiTools has been retired. I made a new mod to replace it. Information inside if you want to play with an older version:
Spoiler:

InfiBlocks

InfiBlocks adds variations on many of the vanilla blocks. You can make crafting tables from cobblestone or cactus, furnaces from bricks, actual bricks from quite a few things, stained glass.
Posted Image

There is also an interesting block, a magic slab, that changes shape depending on the blocks around. You can make all kinds of things out of it:
http://imgur.com/a/RFE09#2
Posted Image

Bricks are made with the chisel, either in-world or in-crafting, and magic slabs are crafted like so:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Microblocks

All credit to Immibis for the original mod. You can find his thread here.

Microblocks are a way of cutting down blocks into smaller pieces. The idea is simple enough: First you get a handsaw, then you cut up the block into smaller pieces.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

The beauty of the system is that you can fit multiple microblocks inside one larger block. Doing this you can make any of the "normal" smaller blocks, like stairs, or more interesting designs like tetris pieces.

Posted ImagePosted Image

For modders: You can add your own microblocks by calling this code somewhere:
Spoiler:

Armory

Armory is a little WiP mod for displaying your things. It will include armor stands, tool racks, item shelves, and a pedestal.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Flora & Soma

This was a mod that came about in response to the hunger system. It grew into a few other things, like clouds and trees, and will eventually add a whole host of things to grow.

The mod is somewhat incomplete, but still has a lot of content. The names are self-explanatory and the mod is intuitive. Have some pictures instead:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Orizon

Orizon is a mod about different types of stone. A stone gradient, marble, and a nod to the old Mystic Stone mod. It also has slime pools and eventually a dream world - the Dreamscape - and used to have a bunch of ores.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Stone
Adds a stone gradient to the world. You'll see darker stone as you approach bedrock. There are various pockets of colored stone sprinkled underground, and different kinds of marble as well.
Slime Pools
Similar to spawners, these spawn underground and spawn slimes rarely. They spawn constantly, so you don't need to be close, and there's a limit on the amount that can spawn in an area at a time. Slime pools are surrounded by a bouncy material that absorbs fall damage.

Tweaks

Tweaks is a bunch of base edits designed to enhance the feel of vanilla minecraft. Each edit can be used independently and should be compatible with vanilla clients. They affect worldgen or mechanics already present in the game. A detailed readme is included with the mod.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Simple Background

A WiP mod to play music in the background. Music plays depending on the time of day or a few events, such as death or battle, and the mood in minecraft changes so much. You can add your own sounds to the bgm folder. Currently it plays any music in the folder at random.

Valid formats: ogg, wav, mus
Posted Image

JD3V3N3Y
  • Minecraft: JD3V3N3Y

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:32 AM

Might download if you tell us more about it :)
Posted Image

Nitti9
    Nitti9

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Minecraft: tehminecrafta
  • Xbox:nitti9

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:36 AM

Do we need all three of those support mods, or do we only need one?

Neiray
    Neiray

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Minecraft: JordanEpic

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:38 AM

Would you happen to like slime?:P Anyways, nice mod!
Why must they be called mushrooms if they, in fact, have nothing to do with mush?...Posted Image

MatteotheHumbleMiner

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:49 AM

View PostmDiyo, on 03 August 2011 - 02:44 AM, said:

You need all three of them, though ScotTools and ItemSprite API are created by the same person.

Yes, I love slime. Its power is over 9000!

What are some of the useage stats? And how do they measure up to the minecraft vanilla tools as far as speed? Just would like some kind of idea.

Edit: BTW Mdiyo...mod looks already great...cannot wait to see more.
Posted Image
"You want it you got it."

I3aSiLx
    I3aSiLx

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:02 AM

Hhhhhhmmmmm...... use correct spelling and you got yourself another download

x3n0ph0b3
  • Minecraft: x3n0ph0b3

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:34 AM

WHERE ARE TEH OTHER TWALVE HURNDRED?! U SED THUR WOUDL BE A MILLION.

Nah, but seriously m, this looks great. That's a lot of bloody swords you got there. XD

You gonna start coding powers for all of them?! :D
Posted Image

mDiyo
    mDiyo

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2007 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:54 AM

View Postx3n0ph0b3, on 03 August 2011 - 04:34 AM, said:

WHERE ARE TEH OTHER TWALVE HURNDRED?! U SED THUR WOUDL BE A MILLION.
I HAVEN'T ADDED TEH OTEHR TWENYT FUOR HUNDRED YET!!!!111one11!

I don't know about all of them. Sandstone is a really cruddy material for building tools out of, but if you're in a desert then that's all you can get. I'm definitely adding powers to crystallized lava and ice though; maybe have the slime sword turn things into chickens. Yeah, chickens XD

I'm also serious about the amount of tools that this mod's going to add. I have no less than a total of 1508 tool combinations planned right now, along with matching armor for at least a few of the sets. It might be more if I decide to start combining materials. Expect a release every couple days or so.

I'll also be updating the OP shortly with tool info. Stay tuned~
Posted Image

deblahh
    deblahh

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:07 AM

[quote name='mDiyo' timestamp='1312339449' post='6876208']
You need all three of them, though ScotTools and ItemSprite API are created by the same person.

Yes, I love slime. Its power is over 9000!
it doesn't work

mDiyo
    mDiyo

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2007 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:06 AM

I'm back from my vacation, and I brought v0.2 with me. The mod should be a bit more usable with pickaxes made out of all of the same materials that swords are made out of. I've ironed out some of the bugs and hopefully fixed most of the crash-inducing ones. Tomorrow I'll dig right into shovels, and after that burn some axes to the ground.

The longest part of this mod is the sprite sheets. I have to copy, splice, and piece together each individual part on it. With each tool having a total 120 combinations that's quite a bit xP
Posted Image

I_da_MAN
    I_da_MAN

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:45 AM

Ima say: AWWSSSOOOOMMMEEE!!!!!
But 3 questions:

1) how to get ice /and crystalized lava (im guessing it has to be obsidian?)

2) for picks how will what it can mine be determined

3) (not a question actually) please make axes hoes shovels possibly shears?

YEAH! i give u a diamond for this mod  :Coal: -> :Diamond: science :D  
-I_da_MAN out
Download Peturds Texture Pack http://www.minecraft...age__hl__peturd

mDiyo
    mDiyo

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2007 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:03 AM

View PostI_da_MAN, on 09 August 2011 - 06:45 AM, said:

1) how to get ice /and crystalized lava (im guessing it has to be obsidian?)

2) for picks how will what it can mine be determined

3) (not a question actually) please make axes hoes shovels possibly shears?
I'm going to answer these in reverse order, simply because that makes the most sense to me.

3) Notice the [WIP] Tag on the mod? I'll get to adding the tools in this order: shovels, axes, hoes, special powers...

2) Just like in Vanilla, the mining level of the pickaxe determines what it can mine I'll throw some stats up for each toolset on the OP shortly.

1) Lava, among other things, is going to need to be stabilized with another material to be able to use it. Right now it's the only tool that you can't get right now because I couldn't come up with something that made sense. Lava will be stabalized with a bit of redstone and glowstone, redstone with liquid iron, glowstone with liquid gold, and slime with... well, something. XD

You'll be able to gain ice blocks with Ice Picks once I finish up with the vanilla toolset. Those will double as both swords and picks at the cost of double durability for mining ores. Stone and ice should be fine though. :P Other hybrid tools may include hammers, mattocks, and battleaxes.
Posted Image

TizNarniaz2
  • Minecraft: TizNarniaz2

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:15 PM

I have to say something. It is probably a bug or a glitch or it's supposed to be there.
2 swords and pickaxes have no names. Lava lava pickaxe has no sprite and the lava slime sword doesn't look like it has a lava stick and the lava pickaxe has a stick that looks like a bone or paper stick.
Please fix these.
Posted Image
Rules posted here: http://rules.mcf.li/ or click signature.

mDiyo
    mDiyo

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2007 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:16 AM

The recipes in the OP are a bit of a mess now, but v0.3 is out. It includes a more sensible way to get redstone, glowstone, and slime tools, as well as crystallized lava. I also threw in a full set of shovels for good measure and fixed the bugs that TizNarniz2 reported. Once I get done with the hoes in a couple days I'll remove the [WIP] tag and then we'll really have fun with this mod. XD
Posted Image

MatteotheHumbleMiner

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:15 PM

View PostmDiyo, on 10 August 2011 - 02:16 AM, said:

The recipes in the OP are a bit of a mess now, but v0.3 is out. It includes a more sensible way to get redstone, glowstone, and slime tools, as well as crystallized lava. I also threw in a full set of shovels for good measure and fixed the bugs that TizNarniz2 reported. Once I get done with the hoes in a couple days I'll remove the [WIP] tag and then we'll really have fun with this mod. XD

Mdiyo the hybrid tools sound intriguing. With your brains you should be on the in the next couple of days. As long as you do not have too many disturbances.  :P
Posted Image
"You want it you got it."

TizNarniaz2

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:26 PM

View PostmDiyo, on 10 August 2011 - 02:16 AM, said:

Thank you for fixing the bugs!
Posted Image

TizNarniaz2

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:12 PM

I still don't have the lava lava pickaxe sprite.
Posted Image

TizNarniaz2

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:13 PM

Also the sprites for the lava pickaxes have different names. I compared to the showvels and the shovels sticks where different.
Posted Image

tyron1995

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:14 PM

Nicee! What if you could make it even more customizable? Like having the paper stick and 2 slimes to make like a slime paper sword and such.
Posted Image