• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

(16x,32x,64x)(1.7) Dokucraft, The Saga Continues.

• Please log in to reply
29735 replies to this topic

Bastikeks
  • Minecraft: Bastikeks

Posted Yesterday, 11:31 AM

View PostType1Ninja, on 14 April 2014 - 10:33 PM, said:

Any answer on this? Sorry to bump anything, but I don't think anyone has looked at this in a few days.

Thanks for the reply!

It depends on the textures you want to use

Register or log in to remove.

Handsome_Dan

Posted Yesterday, 02:01 PM

I played around with the idea of having green quartz with some golden decorations. I personally liked the way they turned out, but I'll ask what you guys think:

Spoiler:

Posted Image

Kiajinn
    Kiajinn

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • Minecraft: Kiajinn

Posted Yesterday, 03:20 PM

View PostHandsome_Dan, on 15 April 2014 - 02:01 PM, said:

I played around with the idea of having green quartz with some golden decorations. I personally liked the way they turned out, but I'll ask what you guys think:

Spoiler:

Feels very Dwemer-ish to me dunno why, but I like it alot.

Posted Image
♦  Piyo! ♦

Balthasarx

Posted Yesterday, 05:00 PM

View PostNamorax, on 15 April 2014 - 06:09 AM, said:

Posted ImageChanged Crackcolor

Posted ImageSame as above, just a littlebit brighter
These better? I want to keep the rocksize as it is since most of the stone-textures in the Dokustash were similar in size to the stone/cobblestone-texture.

Go with the 2nd one there ^_^

View PostHandsome_Dan, on 15 April 2014 - 02:01 PM, said:

Spoiler:

You could have it as biome dependent ctm. I plan on adding some for various things myself. Such as the door if you place it in a jungle biome it will have jungle wood planks instead of oak.
Posted Image

Holyknight3000
  • Minecraft: Holyknight3000

Posted Yesterday, 08:44 PM

Maybe thats because your request is still kinda... unclear? The way I understand it you want to take DokucraftTSC and use it for your Server which shouldn't be a problem. But whats that about renaming stuff?
My assumption would be that you want to take various textures from somewhere and do something with them.
If you just want to take the Ressourcepack for your server I believe that should be OK, but its that other half about renaming textures that needs a bit more clarification:

-What textures do you want to rename? If you rename the items in (for example) the Light version of DokucraftTSC, wouldn't they be missing for some other things?
-Considering the previous question, if you want to take textures from somewhere else to add to your server-ressourcepack, are you asking for permission to take other Dokucraft textures to add? Or did you want to add textures from other packs?

Posted ImageChanged Crackcolor

Posted ImageSame as above, just a littlebit brighter
These better? I want to keep the rocksize as it is since most of the stone-textures in the Dokustash were similar in size to the stone/cobblestone-texture.

I like the second one myself looks more natural etc.

Posted Image

Slowly Building MegaDoku High!

Namorax
    Namorax

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:36 PM

Thanks for the pointers. I tried to do the same things for the Redrock-Bricks, but they came out differently.
Spoiler:

moomoomoo309
  • Minecraft: moomoomoo3O9

Posted Yesterday, 10:00 PM

I updated ComputerCraft support to 1.58. It's just moving folders and adding 2 mcmeta files, fortunately. Still no GUI, I cannot make GUIs for the life of me, so here's what I can give!
https://dl.dropboxus....58 Support.zip
(Next step, CC 1.6!)
Moomoomoo3O9, (Moomoomoo THREE O NINE, NOT ZERO!) Redstone Wirerer. I  also make Dokucraft Textures!

Posted Image

Balthasarx

Posted Yesterday, 11:48 PM

View Postmoomoomoo309, on 15 April 2014 - 10:00 PM, said:

I updated ComputerCraft support to 1.58. It's just moving folders and adding 2 mcmeta files, fortunately. Still no GUI, I cannot make GUIs for the life of me, so here's what I can give!
https://dl.dropboxus....58 Support.zip
(Next step, CC 1.6!)

Much obliged I have added it to my collection.
Posted Image

Jxrr333
    Jxrr333

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted Today, 01:41 AM

Why Have You Discontinued The Dark Texture Versions?

Handsome_Dan

Posted Today, 02:02 AM

View PostJxrr333, on 16 April 2014 - 01:41 AM, said:

Why Have You Discontinued The Dark Texture Versions?

Dark for 32x is still there, but the mini and mega version are discontinued because there isn't anyone managing and updating the packs. It takes a lot to keep the packs up to date, especially when you have 3 different flavors to take care of.

Posted Image

Balthasarx

Posted Today, 02:05 AM

So I know a lot of us like to play FTB and also use mcpatcher but its a bit hard to actually use them both at once. So I figured I'd bring to the attention of folks here a quote from the mcpatcher thread.

View PostKilljoy1221, on 05 March 2014 - 09:24 PM, said:

Here's that repackager.

http://www.mediafire...ackager-1.0.jar
Just select your mcpatcher jar and it will do the rest.  When it finishes, it will tell you where it put it.  Usually in .minecraft/libraries/com/prupe/mcpatcher/version-mcversion/.

You should just need to put that in the instmods folder of ftb.  I haven't tested it thoroughly, so you may need to change the extension to .zip.  You also still need to add "-Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true" to your jvm arguments.

If you're on Mac/Linux, tell me if it finds your minecraft directory.

Edit: If you have issues where the library wasn't created, redownload.  It was because I didn't create the directory before the file.

Edit 2: I don't think FTB supports instmods anymore, so you'll have to add it as a library.  Copy .minecraft/libraries/com/prupe into ftb/libraries/com/.  Then edit modpack.json in your modpack's mcdirectory to add mcpatcher to the libraries section.  I suggest you learn how to write JSON.  It's super easy.  If it doesn't work, you did it wrong.
"libraries":[
	{
		"name": "com.prupe:mcpatcher:<patcherversion>-mc<mcversion>"
	},

I'm wanting to make another program to easilly edit the json in any version in the default and ftb launcher.  Technic is more complex.

I have tried it and it works quite nicely at getting mcpatcher with ftb.
Posted Image

Type1Ninja
  • Minecraft: type1ninja

Posted Today, 02:23 AM

--snip--
I'm... Going to try to make my request make sense. That is hard. I guess what I want is confusing.

Spoilers, because some people don't want to watch me rant about legal stuffs:
Spoiler:

I hope that cleared up my issue. The stuff in bold is most important, but please read the whole thing. I apologize if I am STILL unclear, please tell me so and I shall attempt to have cohesive thoughts once more.
Posted Image
Check out my treatise on a future Minecraft Update! http://www.minecraft.../#entry24175475

Handsome_Dan

Posted Today, 02:45 AM

View PostType1Ninja, on 16 April 2014 - 02:23 AM, said:

I'm... Going to try to make my request make sense. That is hard. I guess what I want is confusing.

Spoiler:

I hope that cleared up my issue. The stuff in bold is most important, but please read the whole thing. I apologize if I am STILL unclear, please tell me so and I shall attempt to have cohesive thoughts once more.

Ahh, well unfortunately, because the dwarven pack is still wip, I still want to be the main holder of the pack.

Posted Image

Kaze0704
    Kaze0704

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted Today, 11:19 AM

Hi, cretor of dokucraft, i made a  texture with dokucraft for the mod Ultimate tools, because i like it, so i wanna know that if you like it and if you wana post it or something like this.

Namorax
    Namorax

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted Today, 03:13 PM

View PostKaze0704, on 16 April 2014 - 11:19 AM, said:

Hi, cretor of dokucraft, i made a  texture with dokucraft for the mod Ultimate tools, because i like it, so i wanna know that if you like it and if you wana post it or something like this.

The texture in question can be found in this thread: http://www.minecraft...ucraft-texture/

Usually you just post Dokucraft-textures or textures you made for this Texture-Pack in here. People will check it out and if they like it, they'll probably use it in  their packs.
But please note a few things:
Usually people expect at least one screenshot to see what they're about to download and maybe a few other informations like "are the textures for 32x Dokucraft or for 64x?"
An easy way to post images is to go to img.ur and register for free.

Apart from that, Welcome Kaze!

PS: The Ultimate Tools are 64x and the mod is about combining all your tools into one: There's a Sword-bow (sow) a shovel-axe-pick and other stuff.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View PostType1Ninja, on 16 April 2014 - 02:23 AM, said:

Spoiler:

I think the renaming of textures to make them work with the format you described should be okay as long as you follow the usual rules for serverdistribution. You might be unable to use the Dwarven flavor, but using the other flavors should be okay I guess.

------------------------------------------

Still working on Modsupport for EBXL:
Spoiler:

Edited by Namorax, Today, 05:47 PM.

FTWBurn
    FTWBurn

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 576 posts
  • Minecraft: FTWBurn

Posted Today, 07:52 PM

View Postewokz, on 15 April 2014 - 12:41 AM, said:

@FTWBurn The Ironchest support is already completely done, although I'm sure the textures could be improved upon.

I have a feeling my mod dump was in a little bit of an annoying format, being all combined as it was. Might post individual links to each mod in its 1.6.4 format, it should be much easier to fix up and update each on its own that way.

I'll stick em all up when I get up tomorrow morning before work.

E: correction, the Ironchest support is done except for the "Dirt Chest" and its GUI.

Already improving it.

Posted Image

Any thoughts about it?

On another side note: Yesterday me and Namorax were talking on IRC chat about assemble a team that could focus on mod support.

These are most of Namorax ideas and mine so far:

1.) One person does the list of what's missing in a mod support.

2.) One person could do whatever they can to complete that mod support.

3.) Once it's complete, everyone can have a look and/or add their textures and then we release that mod support in the thread where everyone can comment and suggest improvements.

I still don't know where to do that, but that's why I'm posting it here for you guys to give your ideas about this.
I'm focused working on mod support to there be an FTB support, it's not easy considering my luck right now. In other news, come on join us at http://dokucraft.co.uk/irc !