• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

speedy_nathan

Posted 30 July 2011 - 01:20 PM

Hey guys I keep getting this error,  Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed and I've read other posts saying turn off your firewall and it works but it doesn't I still get the error. My friend is hosting the server and there are 3 or 4 other people playing and I am the only one getting this error, can anyone help?

Register or log in to remove.

Pivotmasterdx56
  • Minecraft: Pivotmasterdx56

Posted 30 July 2011 - 01:22 PM

The server shut down when you were on the server. This happens to me a LOT. Just wait until the server is back up. If this is not the problem, i don`t know.
I am a Creeper, I want to Eat your face.

speedy_nathan

Posted 30 July 2011 - 01:25 PM

View PostPivotmasterdx56, on 30 July 2011 - 01:22 PM, said:

The server shut down when you were on the server. This happens to me a LOT. Just wait until the server is back up. If this is not the problem, i don`t know.

This isn't the problem because my friends are still on the server. Thanks anyways.

kyetan21
    kyetan21

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Minecraft: kyetan21

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:21 AM

im having this issue as well it says it an internal error, could it be connected with the latest update with java?

or it could be my connection is going crap cause i keep getting errors just trying to post where the server no longer receives data
Posted Image

Gnademassica117
  • Minecraft: gnademassica117

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:36 AM

Sorry if I'm bumping (I found this through google)But I've just had the same problem. I updated Java yesterday, too.
Confound these creepers they drive me to-
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

brockshank5
  • Minecraft: brockshank5

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:05 PM

I have the same error although i host the server, the server is connected and on full bars but when i join it says logging in for about 15 seconds then comes up with this message. It is definitly not a connection error.