Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.0]STRONGHOLD Server in Development! Hiring New Staff Builders ETC


  • Please log in to reply
8012 replies to this topic

#1

arnie2311
    arnie2311

    Glowstone Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3569 posts
  • Location: York,England
  • Minecraft: arnie231

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:15 AM

The Server was shut down


We re-Launched it HERE



Register or log in to remove.

#2

TheManofHope

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:33 AM

Needs more to it.

#3

arnie2311
    arnie2311

    Glowstone Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3569 posts
  • Location: York,England
  • Minecraft: arnie231

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:41 AM

View PostTheManofHope, on 29 July 2011 - 12:33 AM, said:

Needs more to it.
more stuff is to be added but right now iam workign on plugins ranks etc

if youve got anything other to add please post ;)

#4

arnie2311
    arnie2311

    Glowstone Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3569 posts
  • Location: York,England
  • Minecraft: arnie231

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:52 AM

bump more info to come just working some more fine details out

#5

slehob
    slehob

    Iron Miner

  • Members
  • 346 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:01 AM

looking forward to stronghold 3 then?

Posted Image


#6

arnie2311
    arnie2311

    Glowstone Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3569 posts
  • Location: York,England
  • Minecraft: arnie231

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:15 AM

View Postslehob, on 29 July 2011 - 11:01 AM, said:

looking forward to stronghold 3 then?

indeed ;) i think/hope this theme will work well in a server

#7

masterjack
  • Minecraft: masterjack96

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:27 AM

I love stronghold I would love to join the sever, when its open.

IGN: masterjack96

#8

arnie2311
    arnie2311

    Glowstone Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3569 posts
  • Location: York,England
  • Minecraft: arnie231

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:31 AM

View Postmasterjack, on 29 July 2011 - 11:27 AM, said:

I love stronghold I would love to join the sever, when its open.

IGN: masterjack96
thanks as of yet the server will be whitelist only and a strict one but watch the thread for update as we may do greylist for a couple of days after launch

#9

arnie2311
    arnie2311

    Glowstone Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3569 posts
  • Location: York,England
  • Minecraft: arnie231

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:32 PM

Added whitelist etc

#10

ChampionRed
  • Location: Kanto, Top of the Indigo Plateau

Posted 29 July 2011 - 02:05 PM

Hello Best,
Im not a Huge fan of Stronghold butlike settlers age of empires and that games ;)
i like to join the server, or be even a Moderatorif you think that is okay,.
i play minecraft since 1.1 and have lots of experience with RPG's since its my favorite game genre, are there different roles and wich can you choose or nvm, let me hear

Thnx Lucas,

Posted Image


#11

arnie2311
    arnie2311

    Glowstone Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3569 posts
  • Location: York,England
  • Minecraft: arnie231

Posted 29 July 2011 - 02:19 PM

View PostJutRPG, on 29 July 2011 - 02:05 PM, said:

Hello Best,
Im not a Huge fan of Stronghold butlike settlers age of empires and that games ;)
i like to join the server, or be even a Moderatorif you think that is okay,.
i play minecraft since 1.1 and have lots of experience with RPG's since its my favorite game genre, are there different roles and wich can you choose or nvm, let me hear

Thnx Lucas,

right now we are lookign for the following posted above but may need more staff after launch

also even tho how stronghold is its the same sort of setup but we will be focusing on castle& strongholds :)

Edited by arnie2311, 29 July 2011 - 02:20 PM.


#12

arnie2311
    arnie2311

    Glowstone Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3569 posts
  • Location: York,England
  • Minecraft: arnie231

Posted 29 July 2011 - 02:20 PM

Need help with Banner anyone willing to help would be great :P

#13

ChampionRed
  • Location: Kanto, Top of the Indigo Plateau

Posted 29 July 2011 - 02:21 PM

Out-of-Character Lucas

Minecraft account name? : lucasulsamer

How old are you? :11 < dont think im a little kid :P

Time zone? : central europe,

small 5-7 sentence about yourself? : a small kid thats bit smart but sometimes a little bit strange,..  i help people lots of times and take careof them im sometimes a little bit shy but if someonegoes to far i will go straight to him! i like to joke people and trap them, < is this enough :S

how active can you be on the server? : At least each day one time sometimes im @ my father * divorced * and i cant play this will take 3-4 days only 1 time in 2 weeks,

Are you good at roleplaying?: How long have you been doing it? : Im good at it and i can jump right into a role its a fact that Rpg i my favourite Game genre,

what other server have you been on? : And why did you leave? : PvP and Survival and 1 Rpg - i leaved because on the survival < they stopped , on the pvp, they were out of money, on Rpg, it was a 3 men rpg,

Skype? if so name? :Yes ma name is: lucas.ulsamer : add me as soon as possible



Leader What you mean?

Which leader do you think fits you best? : The Lamb

Why do you wish to be a leader ? : (5-7 sentence min) Its a great challenge and i like that on a other serveri was a mod and that was a challenge lots of grief and stuff The lamb leadership is a great and fun job i like the peacefull rp characters
and i like the weird kind like the lamb she cares for her people but still like in the text ; she builds great defense and armies ;
do you have good building skills? : (pictures of your work help) I have good building skills i already helped with a project to build a major medieval town, srry i dont make pics ;p

Posted Image


#14

arnie2311
    arnie2311

    Glowstone Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3569 posts
  • Location: York,England
  • Minecraft: arnie231

Posted 29 July 2011 - 02:31 PM

View PostJutRPG, on 29 July 2011 - 02:21 PM, said:

Out-of-Character Lucas

Minecraft account name? : lucasulsamer

How old are you? :11 < dont think im a little kid :P

Time zone? : central europe,

small 5-7 sentence about yourself? : a small kid thats bit smart but sometimes a little bit strange,..  i help people lots of times and take careof them im sometimes a little bit shy but if someonegoes to far i will go straight to him! i like to joke people and trap them, < is this enough :S

how active can you be on the server? : At least each day one time sometimes im @ my father * divorced * and i cant play this will take 3-4 days only 1 time in 2 weeks,

Are you good at roleplaying?: How long have you been doing it? : Im good at it and i can jump right into a role its a fact that Rpg i my favourite Game genre,

what other server have you been on? : And why did you leave? : PvP and Survival and 1 Rpg - i leaved because on the survival < they stopped , on the pvp, they were out of money, on Rpg, it was a 3 men rpg,

Skype? if so name? :Yes ma name is: lucas.ulsamer : add me as soon as possible



Leader What you mean?

Which leader do you think fits you best? : The Lamb

Why do you wish to be a leader ? : (5-7 sentence min) Its a great challenge and i like that on a other serveri was a mod and that was a challenge lots of grief and stuff The lamb leadership is a great and fun job i like the peacefull rp characters
and i like the weird kind like the lamb she cares for her people but still like in the text ; she builds great defense and armies ;
do you have good building skills? : (pictures of your work help) I have good building skills i already helped with a project to build a major medieval town, srry i dont make pics ;p


very good application thanks will be go over app close to launch so wont say 100% now

#15

ChampionRed
  • Location: Kanto, Top of the Indigo Plateau

Posted 29 July 2011 - 03:17 PM

Okay ;)

Posted Image


#16

Gostho
    Gostho

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 03:20 PM

View Postarnie2311, on 29 July 2011 - 02:20 PM, said:

Need help with Banner anyone willing to help would be great :P

i can but what would you want it to look like?

+ i will like to help writing a application after this message :D

#17

Gostho
    Gostho

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 03:25 PM

Out-of-Character

Minecraft account name? :Gostho

How old are you? :15

Time zone? :+1

small 2-3 sentence about yourself? :I play minecraft alot. I'm good at redstone and pistons

how active can you be on the server? : every day maybe

what other server have you been on? : And why did you leave? :colocraft (my own) because we only where to

Skype? if so name? :yes but don't have mic in the moment, Rasmus Birch Jensen


Leader


Which leader do you think fits you best? :Lord Barclay a.k.a "The Hammer"

Why do you wish to be a leader ? : (5-7 sentence min) I Think it could be cool (i don't want to write much)

do you have good building skills? : (pictures of your work help) Yes but don't take pics

#18

arnie2311
    arnie2311

    Glowstone Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3569 posts
  • Location: York,England
  • Minecraft: arnie231

Posted 29 July 2011 - 03:30 PM

View PostGostho, on 29 July 2011 - 03:25 PM, said:

Out-of-Character

Minecraft account name? :Gostho

How old are you? :15

Time zone? :+1

small 2-3 sentence about yourself? :I play minecraft alot. I'm good at redstone and pistons

how active can you be on the server? : every day maybe

what other server have you been on? : And why did you leave? :colocraft (my own) because we only where to

Skype? if so name? :yes but don't have mic in the moment, Rasmus Birch Jensen


Leader


Which leader do you think fits you best? :Lord Barclay a.k.a "The Hammer"

Why do you wish to be a leader ? : (5-7 sentence min) I Think it could be cool (i don't want to write much)

do you have good building skills? : (pictures of your work help) Yes but don't take pics


decided you havent put any effort into this app please add more info and where it says to write at least so my lines that sort of a hint to write that many lines ;)

#19

LaxPride

Posted 29 July 2011 - 03:43 PM

Out-of-Character Joseph

Minecraft account name? : LaxPride

How old are you? : 15

Time zone? : Pacific

small 5-7 sentence about yourself? : Iv been playing minecraft for a little over a year. Iv been a moderator in 2 servers before. Usually I love to raid towns because I love to figure out their traps and beat them. Iv been apart of many servers and im looking for one that I can really get into and this one looks fantastic and fun.

how active can you be on the server? : very, I will play at least about an hour or two everyday

Are you good at roleplaying?: How long have you been doing it? : yes I am very good at it, Iv been doing it for about 7 to 8 months

what other server have you been on? : And why did you leave? : Iv been apart of many servers but one of the main ones I was apart of was creation nation, I left because they had no real threat to battle, it was getting really boring mining for hours on end

Skype? if so name? :nope sorry

#20

arnie2311
    arnie2311

    Glowstone Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3569 posts
  • Location: York,England
  • Minecraft: arnie231

Posted 29 July 2011 - 03:48 PM

View PostLaxPride, on 29 July 2011 - 03:43 PM, said:

Out-of-Character Joseph

Minecraft account name? : LaxPride

How old are you? : 15

Time zone? : Pacific

small 5-7 sentence about yourself? : Iv been playing minecraft for a little over a year. Iv been a moderator in 2 servers before. Usually I love to raid towns because I love to figure out their traps and beat them. Iv been apart of many servers and im looking for one that I can really get into and this one looks fantastic and fun.

how active can you be on the server? : very, I will play at least about an hour or two everyday

Are you good at roleplaying?: How long have you been doing it? : yes I am very good at it, Iv been doing it for about 7 to 8 months

what other server have you been on? : And why did you leave? : Iv been apart of many servers but one of the main ones I was apart of was creation nation, I left because they had no real threat to battle, it was getting really boring mining for hours on end

Skype? if so name? :nope sorry


nice app please watch the thread for updates and launch ;)