• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Jdevl5
    Jdevl5

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:04 PM

I would like someone to make a Time Travel Mod.
The Teleporter would be crafted like this:

[img][url=http://minecraftrecipedesigner.com/][img]http://minecraftrecipedesigner.com/creations/55389.png[/img][/url][/img]

There can be old western buildings build in the form of western towns (Buildings on boths sides in a straight line)

Register or log in to remove.

Rai
    Rai

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:06 PM

This would be a little too difficult... :(
Creepers are our friends.

SofusTheGreat
  • Minecraft: SofusTheGreat

This would be really complicated to make. You would have to litterally save the world constantly
Posted Image

LilSumac
  • Minecraft: LilSumac

You'll have to be more specific or provide more details if you want any good modders to take a look into this.

Jdevl5
    Jdevl5

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:09 PM

Well, it could be like the Aether mod. You build the machine and end up in the past. But the thing I thought would be difficult was making it so there would be buildings like in the old western movies.

LilSumac

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:12 PM

So basically, you just want a portal to another dimension, such as the old west?

Jdevl5
    Jdevl5

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:15 PM

View PostLilSumac, on 28 July 2011 - 08:12 PM, said:

So basically, you just want a portal to another dimension, such as the old west?

Pretty much.

LilSumac

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:18 PM

Well, if you know the size or time it took to make and put up the Aether mod, you know that these "New Dimension" mods are a tall order. I like the idea though, and you should try expand on this a bit.

hendude
    hendude

Carpenter

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Minecraft: hendude

Posted 29 July 2011 - 08:19 AM

how about u make the portal and a sign automaticly spawns around the base.
this is where you select when to go like the wild west or medevil times and the could be like the nether or aether. so u go 2 a different dimension instead of reverseing the generation
i really like this mod but i cant code so i cant help unless its with ideas :)

minebook.me (Facebook for Minecraft)                        Posted Image

If Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.

LilSumac

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:00 AM

I don't mean to shoot you down, but a mod with serveral dimensions, and no doubt serveral new mobs, blocks, and events? I don't think that would come out any time soon, even with a team of experienced modders. But if you think you can do it, I won't appose. :D

domoking123
  • Minecraft: user1717
  • Xbox:dont have one

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:32 AM

i think this is an awesome mod idea but like everyone else said your going to need some serious modders like the guys who made the aether you might be able to ask them on their page but their is no guarentee that they will say anything back but good luck to you and lots of  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond: if this thing works out.

Posted Image