Suggested texture pack is the Wayukian pack so go download it if you don't have it (trust me, it's amazing!).
So lets start build I guess. I will mostly do this in layers.
Materials required (list by Ixidorsbane)
Cobblestone – 174
Door – 2
Glass – 96
Ladder – 6
Moss stone – 22
Pine Log – 62
Stone slab – 50
Wooden plank – 408
Wooden slab – 33
Wooden stair – 222
1. Start off with a 19 by 11 flat area. I am using a flatgrass map here.
2. Now add the logs, these are pine as they look very good. Add one in each corner, then (from right) go three steps left and place a log, then four steps more and add another log. Do the same from the left too. It should leave a three block wide space in the middle.
3. Here's the first layer. I made a pattern with half-blocks and mossy cobblestone as a frame. Fill out as shown with wood, it will be the floor. Between the three blocks I mentioned before you put three wooden stairs, it will be the entrance.
4. Now add the first layer of the wall. Notice the wood, it should be four blocks between it an the closest log. Don't forget the glass.
5. Here is the glass pattern I will be using. You can come up with your own but I prefer this. The doors can be a bit tricky to get right. And don't forget to raise the log too.
6. This layer is identical to the one before except that you put glass over the door.
7. This will be the second floor. Fill it all up with wood except for where the log is.
8. Nothing special here except the balcony thinhy, add glass there instead.
9. I used the same glass pattern here except for the balcony and far middle where I put a cobblestone in the middle.
10. Add an identical layer except that you put cobblestone over the balcony glass.
11. Time for the balcony roof. I put half blocks in the edges and a normal wooden block in the corner.
12. Here is the second balcony roof layer. I made the stairs of stone and the half-blocks of smooth stone so it would be easier to see what I did. I replaced them with normal wood later.
13. Add almost a full frame of wood except over the front windows where I put cobblestone.
14. Time to use some stairs. These should be the SAME layer as the wooden frame and stick out one block from the building. In the edges I put half blocks and in the corners I put normal wooden blocks. Notice how I built on the front.
15. Just begin to add additional layers. Remember the corner and edge rule. But do it right, stairs take FOREVER to destroy!
19. Aaaand the roof should be done as you place the half blocks on the top!
20. Here's how to do a window. Take out three stairs.
21. And put wood to the left and right, glass in the middle and a half block ontop, simple!
22. With a little gravel path it should look like this, fantastic!
23. Here is how I made my crafting area, I dug out a 3 by 5 hole into the second level and put pillars of log in the edges. A nice little carpet of wool is nice, and some bookshelves for a more "roomy" feeling.
24. Here is how it looks on the second level.
And were basically done, you can decorate however you want inside. Here is my full decoration on my first version.
Other texture packs
Awesome, lets see your too! And give me the +1 if you found this tutorial to be good.
Download furniture version here.
Thanks for reading.