Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.2] CubeX2's Mods - All mods available for 1.7.2

smp chest furnaces custom stuff forge chest transporter

• Please log in to reply
6667 replies to this topic

Binary_101

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

How can i add the entchanted animation to a sword or a tool ?
And how can i only set a mob on fire on rightclick ?

There are no good examples on the internet ... just the easiest examples ^^

Register or log in to remove.

Leichenengel
  • Minecraft: Look at my name
  • Xbox:Ain't got one

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

Spoiler:

- I use Magic Launcher (ML)
- ML will say "No mods found" no matter which way I add your mods
- MC will crash with the above error even when I only try one of the mods
- direct injection of the files won't work either as ML won't load them.

What to do?

Do you want Kitchen Furniture&Devices in Vanilla? Discuss here: http://www.minecraft...re-and-devices/

NLZ
    NLZ

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

View PostCubeX2, on 29 January 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

1.1.5 works with the new chest.
Thank you for the quick fix! :)

wideload
    wideload

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1340 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:13 AM

View PostLeichenengel, on 30 January 2013 - 09:47 PM, said:

What to do?

Don't use Magic Launcher?Posted Image

I'm not aiming this directly at you but this is exactly the type of reason why I won't use mod installers. Most (but not all) install instructions don't mention using Magic Launcher. Then folks will use it, say they followed the install instructions exactly (which they didn't because they used Magic Launcher) and wonder why it doesn't work.
The few things that I can think of that might cause the problem are:
1) The mod zip needs repackaging to suit Magic Launcher.
2) Magic Launcher doesn't like the mod in some way. Try MultiMC as I read it has better results.
3) Manually install your mods. If you can use Magic Launcher you can install the manually, it's not hard.Posted Image
Posted Image

Alvoria
    Alvoria

Blaze Extinguisher

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 4086 posts
  • Minecraft: Alvoria

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:01 PM

View PostLeichenengel, on 30 January 2013 - 09:47 PM, said:

What to do?
You should be installing it as an external mod if you're using ML.

Also, I can't be certain this is even a problem with one mod in particular. You've got loads of them, and there could be conflicts. Sorry. :(

Posted Image

Leichenengel

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

View Postwideload, on 31 January 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

Don't use Magic Launcher?Posted Image

I'm not aiming this directly at you but this is exactly the type of reason why I won't use mod installers. Most (but not all) install instructions don't mention using Magic Launcher. Then folks will use it, say they followed the install instructions exactly (which they didn't because they used Magic Launcher) and wonder why it doesn't work.
The few things that I can think of that might cause the problem are:
1) The mod zip needs repackaging to suit Magic Launcher.
2) Magic Launcher doesn't like the mod in some way. Try MultiMC as I read it has better results.
3) Manually install your mods. If you can use Magic Launcher you can install the manually, it's not hard.Posted Image

View PostAlvoria, on 31 January 2013 - 01:01 PM, said:

You should be installing it as an external mod if you're using ML.

Also, I can't be certain this is even a problem with one mod in particular. You've got loads of them, and there could be conflicts. Sorry. Posted Image

I started using magic launcher because installing mods manually started to be tedious and some updates wouldn't work the same way anymore. For example the recommended Forge version for some reason won't work with SPC anymore unless you use magic launcher.

I already tried repacking the mods because the coder of ML gave some sort of manual what to try when the "no mods found" error comes up (repacking and using as External mods). However for some reason that won't work for these mods.

MultiMC offers too much stuff that I actuall don't want. I actuall wanted to use SKMC but it turned out that it didn'T like Forge and also didn'T like a bunch of other mods I use. So I switched using ML.

I included the crash log for a reason. It's at least not an ID-conflict - that I could have solved myself - it'S something else mostly "class not found" stuffs. Since I am a Java-noob I included the crash log for people who actuall understand that stuff.

Directly installing the mods the "usual" way to the jar I use with ML won'T work as well. MC wil lstart but the mods won'T appear or in some cases MC will also crash. ML loads mods differently. They aren'T injected into the jar therefor you can add and remove mods just by hitting "add" or "remove" and they will be gone. No forcing updates to get fresh jars anymore.

But I can however see that some mods might just not work like that. I still find it to be a bummer so I wondered if there was a possibility to make it work...

Do you want Kitchen Furniture&Devices in Vanilla? Discuss here: http://www.minecraft...re-and-devices/

Alvoria
    Alvoria

Blaze Extinguisher

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 4086 posts
  • Minecraft: Alvoria

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

View PostLeichenengel, on 31 January 2013 - 01:11 PM, said:

I already tried repacking the mods because the coder of ML gave some sort of manual what to try when the "no mods found" error comes up (repacking and using as External mods). However for some reason that won't work for these mods.
OK, this jumped out at me.

First off, if Magic Launcher says "No Mods Found" for an external mod... don't worry about it. It's Forge that needs to see the mod, and it will do so even if ML can't. I've got loads of mods that ML thinks are empty, and they all work fine. :)

Just take the .zip file, exactly as CubeX2 packaged it, and dump it into the /mods/ folder (or the External Mods list if you're using ML), and away you go! :D

That's probably why it wasn't finding the class files: it was looking where CubeX2 intended for them to be. Don't repackage mods. The author/coder makes them the way they are for a reason. ;)

Posted Image

Binary_101

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:20 PM

Some questions:

1) how to add entchanted animation?
2) how to code working fuel item? (mine crashes mc if I put it into the furnance, after restart its in the furnance and the furnance is burning, but the fuel doesnt disappear)
Spoiler:

3) how to set a mob on fire at "right click !!!" with itenm on the mob?
3) how to damage specified mobs (e.g. if i only want to damage blazes on left clicking, i want a blaze zeptar which kills blazes and ONLY blazes at one hit)

PS: awesome Mod ^^ Easy and quick if u haven't the time to code your own mod xD

CubeX2
    CubeX2

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

View PostAt-M, on 30 January 2013 - 05:26 PM, said:

is there a way to use CustomStuff2 with Bukkit?

(or MCPC) ?

Would be pretty awesome!

(1.4.6 r3 version would be more awesome than anything,because we're running that build Posted Image)
Someone is porting it but I don't know when it is ready.

View PostBinary_101, on 31 January 2013 - 02:20 PM, said:

Some questions:

1) how to add entchanted animation?
2) how to code working fuel item? (mine crashes mc if I put it into the furnance, after restart its in the furnance and the furnance is burning, but the fuel doesnt disappear)
Spoiler:

3) how to set a mob on fire at "right click !!!" with itenm on the mob?
3) how to damage specified mobs (e.g. if i only want to damage blazes on left clicking, i want a blaze zeptar which kills blazes and ONLY blazes at one hit)

PS: awesome Mod ^^ Easy and quick if u haven't the time to code your own mod xD
1) Isn't possible at the moment.
2) Add the following line to your mod.js file:
// This will add dirt as a fuel
mod.addFuel("3", 1000);
3) Add this to your item file:
// This will set the living on fire for 10 seconds
onUseOnEntity = "living.setFire(10);";
4) Add this to your item file:
onHitEntity = "if (living.getName() == 'Blaze') { living.setHealth(0); }";

I'm on twitter: @CubeX2_. Follow me for upcoming features and other stuff ;).

Posted Image

Leichenengel

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:10 PM

View PostAlvoria, on 31 January 2013 - 01:30 PM, said:

OK, this jumped out at me.

First off, if Magic Launcher says "No Mods Found" for an external mod... don't worry about it. It's Forge that needs to see the mod, and it will do so even if ML can't. I've got loads of mods that ML thinks are empty, and they all work fine. Posted Image

Just take the .zip file, exactly as CubeX2 packaged it, and dump it into the /mods/ folder (or the External Mods list if you're using ML), and away you go! Posted Image

That's probably why it wasn't finding the class files: it was looking where CubeX2 intended for them to be. Don't repackage mods. The author/coder makes them the way they are for a reason. Posted Image

Well when I use them as external modas it's not only that they are shown as "Mods not found" but also that mc will crash when trying to load. Though I tried it with the rezipped mods - I will try again with the non-rezipped versions. If that won't work as well I guess I can't use these mods anymore...

Edit: works now - thank you now I just need to find a way to add the wood blocks of Biomes O' plenty to the config file

Binary_101

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:18 PM

Thank you CubeX2 :D

Binary_101

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

mod.addFuel("3", 1000);

No i meant in the ITEMFILE (fuel.js)
I made an Item which should power the furnance for unlimited time:

name = "elementfeuer";
displayName = "Element Feuer";
imformation = "Eine unerschöpfliche Quelle des Feuers, verbrennt alles mitdem es in Berührung kommt.";
id = 5006;
textureIndex = 5;
textureFile = "/guis/MyMod.png";
addToCreative = true;
creativeTab = "misc";
maxStack = 1;
onUseOnEntity = "living.setFire(120);";

and added the fuel to the mod.js:

mod.addFuel("5006", 2147483647);

Actually mc crashes if i put the fuel into the furnance. After i restarted mc the fuel is in the fuel box of the furnance AND the furnance is filled with the fuel and burns as long as it should with this fuel BUT the fuel doenst dissapeared.

Spoiler:

Btw, how can i set the block on fire on which the item drops?
The item represents the element fire and should do all what fire do, burning everything it touches xD

An other problem:

My Item:

name = "blazezepter";
displayName = "Lohenzepter";
imformation = "Ein Zepter welches über das Lohenvolk herrscht";
id = 5002;
maxStack = 1;
maxDamage = 16;
textureIndex = 1;
addToCreative = true;
//onHitEntity = "living.setFire(2); player.damageItem(player.getCurrentSlot(), 1);";
onUseOnEntity = "player.damageItem(player.getCurrentSlot(), 1); if (living.getName() == 'Blaze') { living.setHealth(0); } else { living.setFire(6); }";
creativeTab = "combat";

Error if right clicking on a mob (was a pig):
ReferenceError: "player" is not defined.

rebilacx
    rebilacx

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:57 AM

When I made some custom doors in CS2 (following the example on the wiki) I got everything to work except for 2 problems; 1, the doors can be broken with a single punch, and 2, if you break the door from the bottom half you do not get an item back (only the top half gives you the item back). Is there a property i can add to fix this or is it a bug? (again, i followed the code in the door example on the wiki).

Thanks for any help in advance.

Bars96
    Bars96

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 182 posts
  • Minecraft: iBars

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

How to make grow plant like melon?
The mods that I use:
Custom Stuff 2, More Furnaces, Railcraft, Macro KeyBind, WorldEdit CUI, FML, OptiFine HD, Rei's Minimap, TMI.

Flamarow

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:00 PM

View PostBinary_101, on 01 February 2013 - 04:42 PM, said:

mod.addFuel("3", 1000);

No i meant in the ITEMFILE (fuel.js)
I made an Item which should power the furnance for unlimited time:

name = "elementfeuer";
displayName = "Element Feuer";
imformation = "Eine unerschöpfliche Quelle des Feuers, verbrennt alles mitdem es in Berührung kommt.";
id = 5006;
textureIndex = 5;
addToCreative = true;
creativeTab = "misc";
maxStack = 1;
onUseOnEntity = "living.setFire(120);";

and added the fuel to the mod.js:

mod.addFuel("5006", 2147483647);

Actually mc crashes if i put the fuel into the furnance. After i restarted mc the fuel is in the fuel box of the furnance AND the furnance is filled with the fuel and burns as long as it should with this fuel BUT the fuel doenst dissapeared.

Spoiler:

Btw, how can i set the block on fire on which the item drops?
The item represents the element fire and should do all what fire do, burning everything it touches xD

An other problem:

My Item:

name = "blazezepter";
displayName = "Lohenzepter";
imformation = "Ein Zepter welches über das Lohenvolk herrscht";
id = 5002;
maxStack = 1;
maxDamage = 16;
textureIndex = 1;
addToCreative = true;
//onHitEntity = "living.setFire(2); player.damageItem(player.getCurrentSlot(), 1);";
onUseOnEntity = "player.damageItem(player.getCurrentSlot(), 1); if (living.getName() == 'Blaze') { living.setHealth(0); } else { living.setFire(6); }";
creativeTab = "combat";

Error if right clicking on a mob (was a pig):
ReferenceError: "player" is not defined.
I have no idea about your fuel problems, but for your fire thing, you cannot use player.damageItem with onHitEntity. You have to use itemstack.damageItem(1); instead.

View PostBars96, on 02 February 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

How to make grow plant like melon?
Last time I tested, there was no easy way to imitate the vine's graphics. However, I did write a script that should work similar to a melon for most purposes. You can find it under the vine grown plants part of the plants page. I should really update the plants page, but until I do, the following information should be enough to figure out how to translate it:

Spoiler:

ChallengerTM

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

nice mods :)
Posted Image

Carel
    Carel

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

Thank you for making these great mods - i especially like Multi Page Chest and Chest Transporter (so simple yet so helpful!) and since i've been using Sphax PureBDCraft for some time, i tried to put few textures together to make a patch for these two mods - you can find the result here: http://bdcraft.net/f...nsporter-115-v1

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Motor69
    Motor69

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:46 AM

where I can find the list of functions? for example... player.addPotionEffect ('nausea'... etc...?

TheLordofNyrin

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:22 AM

hi everyone, this is a big post and i want to get a lot of things covered...

First, my mod works great and we use it on a server, but there are a few items that are buggy

First, axes and hoes do not work as they should, axes ignore effiency for some reason and hoes do not work at all. there may be something extra i need to do to get them to work.

second, i added a new beverage, chocolate milk that is required to make chocolate cake, both of these items do not work.
the chocolate milk does infact work in a crafting recipe but crashes my game if i used it, so it was deleted. all it does if you drink it is do the same effect as milk. it is not intended to be used as a fluid like water or lava
the chocolate cake i can place it but i cant eat it like i would a regular cake, a while ago i tried a script made by flamarrow but it didnt work out. and it should do these things. 1st, when you have the item in your hand, you can right click to place the cake BLOCK, which if you right click again, you eat the entire cake and if you break the block vie left clicking, it drops cake slices that can be eaten individually, there are 6 in total, the cake slices are items not blocks and if you have all 6, you can craft it back into a cake block.

third, i wanted to add 4 new blocks to my mod.
first is a new furnace, that works exactly like the regular furnace, just made from a different materal, for example, stone bricks, or bricks. i can tweak it later if i want it work faster/slower.
second is a cheese block which works exactly like the cake block, you craft it by putting milk into a furnace NOT chocolate milk. and it will need to return the bucket once it is made or just throw one out of the furnace or spawn one, since i believe that custom stuff furnace recipies cant have container items like crafting table recipies.
third, and invisible light block, it simply has no texture on it but can still be placed AND has no collision so you can walk through it but you an still MINE it.
lastly is a new bed, different color wools make different color beds, i.e. orange wool makes an orange bed. that way my players can have there beds be individualized. i have no idea how this would work but it would be better if it used metadata for the ids of the bed and have one base block that is not craftable or accessable in creative mode. that way the beds could be as such.. bedID:1 red bed, bedID:2 blue bed, etc. if this cant be done, please tell me so, if it can, i would love help on this one especially because i have no idea what im doing when it comes to beds.

one last thing, a while ago flamarrow helped me on a wieldable light source using the invisible light block or a modified version, the lantern was supposed to do this.
when held in your hand, it creates an invisible light block over your head that follows you as you use it
when you put the lantern away or change to a different item, it deletes the the light block
if you place the lantern on the ground, it behaves like a torch and makes its own lantern block,
if you break the lantern block, it gives the lantern item back to you.

thanks to everyone who works on this mod. I love how flexable it is and what you can do with it. its been a must have for me and my players on my server ever since 1.2.5!

kinoko
    kinoko

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:09 AM

I do not speak English, please forgive hard to read.

Fuel problem described above occurs, too.
Software version: Minecraft ver.1.4.7, FML 4.7.4, custom stuff 2(latest version).

Minecraft crashes when the item becomes zero burning.
When I restart it, there is "Item's quantity is 0(or minus), but left" state,
and the quantity has been minus the handling (still not extinguished).
Because, take out the items that were in this state (it looks [1]), when I integrate the item, the item number is decreased.
(Example: [this crashed item] + [same item,but not crashed] *6 -> [item] * 3!)

I think the processing of the item[0] in the furnace, is illegal.