• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

dakedak
    dakedak

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:51 AM

Me and some friends started a new Minecraft Roleplay server. The server is now 24/7! We are starting, so if you want an important place in a roleplay server, this is your chance! This is serious roleplay, so stay in your role.

But so, what is different with the other roleplay servers? In this server, YOU decide how the city will be. As you see, we make a server with nothing build on! You'll have to gather your own goods, and ofcourse, in the beginning there will not be many buildings. But it's up to you to make the next big city!

Ofcourse, there's an OOC chat, but don't spam it! We decided to make a list, but we didn't want to make it too long, as you probably want to play more then writing!

If you want to join the server, just post this list in this thread:
[u]Out of character[/u]
Intresses:
Why do you wanna join:

[u]In character[/u]
Biography:(min. 3 sentences)
In game name: 
NOTE: You need to have a skin to play on this server, that fits in the medieval times.

Beginner guide when accepted
When you're accepted and whitelisted, you want to join the server. First of all, the IP-adress. The IP-adress is
188.138.95.168:25580
The server is 24/7 accesible, so don't hestitate to join! Then when you're joined, see if an admin or moderator is online, and if there is one, ask them to change your name. You need a roleplay name, like a real name. You're probably wondering if you have any money. We provide each new member a starters amount of 50 BS. A bread is like 4 BS, to get you a view on the economy. But, you still have no house! We are offering free little houses wich you can use, just ask an admin to remove the sign and it's all yours! Then you can make it private, but I'll explain that later. Then if you have a house, you have to search for a job. See on the news bord in town, or ask an admin or even a citizen if you can help them with something. This is like the intro into the life in our magical world! If you still have any questions, just do /helpop and your question behind it, and we will answer your call!

Most basic and usefull commands (every sentence behind the command without the **)

/helpop *question*
Ask an admin or moderator for help
/balance
Check your total amount of money you have
/pay *playername* *amount*
Pay a player the certain amount, mostly used in shops.
/sethome
Set the place where you are standing as your home.
/home
Teleports to your home, (requires /sethome previously used), but don't use it in roleplay situations.
/list
Shows all the players who are online
/tell *playername* *message*
Sends a personal message to the player.

Do you think there's a command that needs to be put in this list? PM me!

the code is epicknight

The admins and moderators are latias232, PunkyF00l, Foempie6 and mrmaniac5. Ask them for help on the server!

As there's still nothing build yet, I can't provide screens, as you'll be bored when watching them! But screens will be provided later!

Screen of the town we've made!
Posted Image

As there was some trouble with the server, we want a dedicated server. But, we don't got any money. So, if you wanna donate, that would be very nice!

If you donate €5 you will get 1000 in-game credits and 1 diamond tool to choose.
If you donate €10 you will get 2500 in-game credits and all diamond tools.
If you donate €15 you will get 5000 in-game credits, all diamond tools and full armor.
If you donate more, you will get the same as €15, but you can get friends with the ops because you can enter the castle!
Donate!

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

iDexter
    iDexter

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 545 posts
  • Minecraft: StormvOlt

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:35 PM

Out of character
Intrestes: Skating, MC, football, science stuff,
Why do you wanna join: Because I've never been on an actual RP server.

In character
Biography: Storm is a ninja who was born in a small village to a very poor family. He left home at 5 and stumbled upon the city. He often likes to hide behind walls and pickpocket passers-by. He wears a dirt white ninja robe and hood that he has all his life.

My IGN is StormvOlt  :iapprove:

This is a signature, mkay?

bioni5
    bioni5

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Minecraft: bioni5

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:38 PM

Out of character
Intresses:Mc, xbox,ps3, reading, history
Why do you wanna join: I would like to be apart of the Roleplaying server

In character
Biography:(min. 3 sentences) The Renegade Knight whos name has been lost through out the ages. He always travels light and kills anyone that gets in his way. He has a tattered blue robe with a beard

IGN: bioni5

jbsundown

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:41 PM

Out of character
Intresses:Gaming, Football (soccer)
Why do you wanna join: Because i love role playing adventure style things so this would be amazing for me Really appreciate this oppourtinity.

In character
Biography:Jbsundown is an ancient assassin who was born by unknow parents. He was one of the first ever People to form a murdering style group. As his surname was assassin he decided to call them the assassins. Many people have made groups based on this assassin group but none shall match the true power of Jbsundowns assassins. Jbsundown fights for good and can be hired to do many tasks and does building, repairing and interior designing as a past time.

Posted Image

dakedak
    dakedak

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:42 PM

View PostiDexter, on 27 July 2011 - 12:35 PM, said:

Out of character

In character
Biography: Storm is a ninja who was born in a small village to a very poor family. He left home at 5 and stumbled upon the city. He often likes to hide behind walls and pickpocket passers-by. He wears a dirt white ninja robe and hood that he has all his life.

Accepted! We'll soon send you the information you need, but can you send a link to the skin of your character in the meantime?

View Postbioni5, on 27 July 2011 - 12:38 PM, said:

Out of character
Intresses:Mc, xbox,ps3, reading, history
Why do you wanna join: I would like to be apart of the Roleplaying server

In character
Biography:(min. 3 sentences) The Renegade Knight whos name has been lost through out the ages. He always travels light and kills anyone that gets in his way. He has a tattered blue robe with a beard

IGN: bioni5
Accepted! We'll soon send you the information you need, but can you send a link to the skin of your character in the meantime?

Posted Image

dakedak
    dakedak

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:45 PM

View PostiDexter, on 27 July 2011 - 12:35 PM, said:

Out of character

In character

Accepted!You'll be whitelisted soon!

Posted Image

bioni5
    bioni5

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Minecraft: bioni5

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:52 PM

Heres my Skin

http://imageshack.us...607/myskin.jpg/

dakedak
    dakedak

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:53 PM

View Postbioni5, on 27 July 2011 - 12:52 PM, said:

Great, I send you a pm.

Posted Image

dakedak
    dakedak

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:01 PM

View Postjbsundown, on 27 July 2011 - 12:58 PM, said:

whever i go to join it it says connection timed out. What is going on?
You joined with hamachi?

Posted Image

jbsundown

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:02 PM

View Postdakedak, on 27 July 2011 - 01:01 PM, said:

You joined with hamachi?
Yeah but I still cant get in.

Posted Image

matty110
    matty110

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:03 PM

View Postdakedak, on 27 July 2011 - 10:51 AM, said:

Me and some friends started a new Minecraft Roleplay server. It will be hosted on hamachi, till we get enough money to host it online. We are starting, so if you want an important place in a roleplay server, this is your chance! This is serious roleplay, so stay in your role.

But so, what is different with the other roleplay servers? In this server, YOU decide how the city will be. As you see, we make a server with nothing build on! You'll have to gather your own goods, and ofcourse, in the beginning there will not be many buildings. But it's up to you to make the next big city!

Ofcourse, there's an OOC chat, but don't spam it! We decided to make a list, but we didn't want to make it too long, as you probably want to play more then writing!

If you want to join the server, just post this list in this thread:
[u]Out of character[/u]
Intresses:
Why do you wanna join:

[u]In character[/u]
NOTE: You need to have a skin to play on this server, that fits in the medieval times.

The admins and moderators are latias232, PunkyF00l, Foempie6 and mrmaniac5. Ask them for help on the server!

As there's still nothing build yet, I can't provide screens, as you'll be bored when watching them! But screens will be provided later!

Arcent_
    Arcent_

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Minecraft: Arcent

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:04 PM

Out of character
Intresses: Minecraft, Gaming, RPG's, Roleplay, Hockey, Music etc.
Why do you wanna join: Looking for an good Roleplay Server with good community and Medieval / Fantasy Server style.

In character
Tom Oremont is an old war veteran who lives on the beach/river in his little hut dreaming about the
days he was fighting against the evil forces. Friendly man.
Posted Image

dakedak
    dakedak

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:07 PM

View PostArcent_, on 27 July 2011 - 01:04 PM, said:

Out of character
Intresses: Minecraft, Gaming, RPG's, Roleplay, Hockey, Music etc.
Why do you wanna join: Looking for an good Roleplay Server with good community and Medieval / Fantasy Server style.

In character
Tom Oremont is an old war veteran who lives on the beach/river in his little hut dreaming about the
days he was fighting against the evil forces. Friendly man.
Accepted! I send you a pm with further details

@jbsundown: try to set your ports open, and update your minecraft

Posted Image

dakedak
    dakedak

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:10 PM

Sorry guys, the server problem lies with us. But it's fixed now!

Posted Image

matty110
    matty110

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:12 PM

Out of character
Intresses: swimming, minecraft, fps
Why do you wanna join: i love role play and once i get into something im always there to watch or play.
In character
Biography: a crime scean investigator or acutect tht is very brainy but is not big headed about it. he came from a small family with little money and wishes he can do the best for himself. he is very brave and is always the first to jump in to save others. quite clumsy and easily falls off things which makes everyone laugh. Tell him what to do and hes there without a but...  very funny guy overall.

dakedak
    dakedak

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:20 PM

View Postmatty110, on 27 July 2011 - 01:12 PM, said:

Out of character
Intresses: swimming, minecraft, fps
Why do you wanna join: i love role play and once i get into something im always there to watch or play.
In character
Biography: a crime scean investigator or acutect tht is very brainy but is not big headed about it. he came from a small family with little money and wishes he can do the best for himself. he is very brave and is always the first to jump in to save others. quite clumsy and easily falls off things which makes everyone laugh. Tell him what to do and hes there without a but...  very funny guy overall.
Accepted! See pm

Posted Image

dakedak
    dakedak

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:33 PM

Sorry, server restarted!

Posted Image

dakedak
    dakedak

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:52 PM

There are some problems with the whitelist, we are fixing it!

All fixed!

Posted Image

dakedak
    dakedak

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:44 PM

The server is getting some trouble with hosting, it will be soon fixed!

Posted Image

dakedak
    dakedak

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:52 PM

Fixed!

Posted Image