Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft Logout in launcher


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1

Mew32
    Mew32

    Coal Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 104 posts
  • Location: Belgium
  • Minecraft: Mew_II

Posted 26 July 2011 - 07:43 AM

Hey guys,

I thought it would be handy if there was a logout button in the game so if I play offline, i don't have to restart the launcher. It would be really handy. :P

For example: If i play offline for a while and i suddenly find an internet connection and i want to login again, but dont want to restart the launcher.
      Another one: My friend wants to play with his account but i have to restart the launcher to logout.

Edited by Mew32, 26 July 2011 - 07:53 AM.

Cookies in a jar...
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Horsefeatherz
  • Location: Milton Keynes, England
  • Minecraft: Horsefeatherz

Posted 26 July 2011 - 07:49 AM

View PostMew32, on 26 July 2011 - 07:43 AM, said:

Hey guys,

I thought it would be handy if there was a logout button in the game so if I play offline, i don't have to restart the launcher. It would be really handy. :P
That's what the try again is for
Posted Image

#3

Mew32
    Mew32

    Coal Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 104 posts
  • Location: Belgium
  • Minecraft: Mew_II

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:08 AM

View PostHorsefeatherz, on 26 July 2011 - 07:49 AM, said:

That's what the try again is for
Oh, I didnt explain it well enough apperently... I edited it now...
Cookies in a jar...
Posted Image

#4

Horsefeatherz
  • Location: Milton Keynes, England
  • Minecraft: Horsefeatherz

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:20 AM

Oh I see. The problem is the launcher is almost completely separate to minecraft
Posted Image

#5

Mew32
    Mew32

    Coal Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 104 posts
  • Location: Belgium
  • Minecraft: Mew_II

Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:19 PM

View PostHorsefeatherz, on 26 July 2011 - 09:20 AM, said:

Oh I see. The problem is the launcher is almost completely separate to minecraft
If its not possible, then a button to close the game and relaunch the launcher.
Cookies in a jar...
Posted Image

#6

Horsefeatherz
  • Location: Milton Keynes, England
  • Minecraft: Horsefeatherz

Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:21 PM

View PostMew32, on 26 July 2011 - 12:19 PM, said:

If its not possible, then a button to close the game and relaunch the launcher.

easily made just use a macro
Posted Image

#7

Mew32
    Mew32

    Coal Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 104 posts
  • Location: Belgium
  • Minecraft: Mew_II

Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:26 PM

View PostHorsefeatherz, on 26 July 2011 - 12:21 PM, said:

easily made just use a macro
I know I am going to sound stupid but what is a macro?
Cookies in a jar...
Posted Image

#8

Horsefeatherz
  • Location: Milton Keynes, England
  • Minecraft: Horsefeatherz

Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:27 PM

View PostMew32, on 26 July 2011 - 12:26 PM, said:

I know I am going to sound stupid but what is a macro?

dont worry
its like a command which just starts another command
or presses some buttons
Posted Image

#9

Horsefeatherz
  • Location: Milton Keynes, England
  • Minecraft: Horsefeatherz

Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:28 PM

View PostHorsefeatherz, on 26 July 2011 - 12:27 PM, said:

dont worry
its like a command which just starts another command
or presses some buttons

so you would set it to start whichever class closes the program and then whichever opens the launcher
Posted Image

#10

Mew32
    Mew32

    Coal Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 104 posts
  • Location: Belgium
  • Minecraft: Mew_II

Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:44 PM

View PostHorsefeatherz, on 26 July 2011 - 12:28 PM, said:

so you would set it to start whichever class closes the program and then whichever opens the launcher
Wait, what? I have no idea what you are talking about. I will search google in a minute dont worry... :)

EDIT: I looked and I know what to do but I still need know what closes the launcher.
Cookies in a jar...
Posted Image