• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft Castle Gate

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

xxxlelouchxxx

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:13 PM

Here is a gate that I made recently after I watched a few other videos. I wasn't happy with the gates posted yet so I decided to design my own based on the various ones I've seen, combining the good attributes of each while removing the bad attributes as I could. Let me know what you think and/or how I could improve on this design. :)

Register or log in to remove.

No_way_back

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:16 PM

Wow, that's actually quite cool! How did you make it?!
The only thing that is disturbing, are the dirt/gravel blocks you see that push up the gate.

Other than that, looks good!

sk8ter2000

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:18 PM

dude can you make a tutorial that is amazing

theshrimpy1

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:19 PM

Pretty much what No_Way_Back said, Gravel kinda makes it look a little ugly, but looks awesome! Nice job!

I'm a coward too... you don't need to hide, my friend, for I'm just like you...
Posted Image

xxxlelouchxxx

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:23 PM

Wow, so much positive feedback already. The only way I can remove gravel from the design at the moment would force the floor to be a half block higher on one side of the fence which is also kind of ugly.

Since a lot of people are asking I'll make a tutorial sometime this week and post it in this thread.  B)

sk8ter2000

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:44 PM

View Postxxxlelouchxxx, on 25 July 2011 - 07:23 PM, said:

Wow, so much positive feedback already. The only way I can remove gravel from the design at the moment would force the floor to be a half block higher on one side of the fence which is also kind of ugly.

Since a lot of people are asking I'll make a tutorial sometime this week and post it in this thread.  B)

ok cool dude when you make a tutorial post it up here K  :lol:

xxxlelouchxxx

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:23 PM

Anyone know of a way to get rid of the gravel without altering how the overall appearance looks?