• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

JetpackAwaaay

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:17 PM

MINECRAFT 1.7.3 COMPATIBLE!
VERSION 1.2.0 READY FOR DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD

Posted Image

Now contains textures for xSmallDeadGuyx's Elemental Creepers mod, as seen in the Yogbox!

We are currently aiming to make this pack contain textures for every YogBox mod. We are looking for contributions from YOU!

Introduction
There have been quite a few calls for a yogscast texture pack for minecraft. It would be good to have a texture pack for yognauts/yognoughts, by yognauts/yognoughts. I, however, am in no way a good enough artist to make one, which is where you, dear community, come in!

What I plan is simple: reply to this thread with textures to include in the Yogcraft texture pack. They could be anything: 16x16 things for terrain.png, mobs, items, particle effects, etc. Don't worry if, like me, you are a truly terrible artist; just put your idea down, and hopefully someone will make it.

Above, I will keep a download for the main distribution that I will collect.

If you wish to contribute then please read all of the rules in the section below. All contributions must be made on the Yogiverse forum, in this thread. Questions may be posted below in this forum, however.

If you make a good, alternative distribution - especially if it uses textures here that I haven't used - and you would like a front-page download link on this post, PM me.
Note: I will only add it if all textures in it are in this thread. If there are other textures not here that you own the rights to, upload them here.

This thread can be found on the Yogiverse forum here.

Minecraft 1.7.2 Compatible!
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mobs! Including mobs from YogMobs by Lolrscape1.

Posted Image

Full terrain.png! Including (but not limited to):

Posted Image
Redstone ore, diamond ore, iron ore, gold ore, stone, cobblestone, bark, and wooden planks

Posted Image
Creature spawner, bedrock, mossy cobble, TNT, obsidian, diamond block, gold block, iron block

Posted Image
Crafting table, bookshelf, furnace, dispenser

Posted Image
Chest, doors

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

All GUIs included!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Now with TinmanOS!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Armours
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Items! Including swords, buckets, redstone, gold, etc.:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Which awesome people made this texture pack?
me (Jetpack)
OldBenKenobi
Silvarrn
FluffyNarwahl
Lolrscape1
Koldof
MercMan
TheMasterFoo

Rules:

• No HD! Everything is 16x16
  • Everything must be yogscast themed
  • All contributions must be made in the Yogiverse forum here. I will ignore all contributions made on this forum. You may, however, still post questions etc. in this forum below.
  • If you send in textures, make sure they are actually the layout used by minecraft (ie. usable). If you don't know how to do this, see "How do edit tekschur?" in the FAQ.
  • You are allowed to make anything
  • You ARE allowed to take textures off of here and make a different open source distribution to the one I am making
  • All textures added on the Yogiverse thread either no copyright, or copyrighted to the Yogscast, whichever makes Peva happy
  • If there is more than one submission for a texture and it is obvious one is better than the other, I will include the better one in the next distribution
  • If there is no obvious choice between two or more textures, I will put it to general vote
  • My word is NOT final - this is a community effort. If you think I have chosen poorly, say. But don't just say because your friend made the lesser texture.
  • I will credit all used submissions
  • To submit, either upload the texture to a site such as mediafire or tinypic etc. and link, or upload direct to the Yogiverse forum here
  • This is open source, you MUST include a download link to the original texture

FAQ:
  • Why is it 16x16? Why not HD? - We wanted the pack to be available to every YogsCast fan - HD textures don't work for everyone on every computer. As well as this, the HD patcher may not work with some mods, stopping people from using the pack. This way the pack is compatible with every mod.

• What does "TB" mean on the bed? - The bed texture was made by OldBenKenobi, and it means either Tina Barrett or TotalBiscuit (but he won't say which - it's up to you to decide ;) ). Simon and Lewis are fans of TotalBiscuit and have even done some videos with him - see their Magika series. Simon is a fan of former S-Club Seven star Tina Barrett. For those references, see earlier WoW videos and the YogPoD.

• Why aren't skeletons like Israphel, instead of creepers? - We wanted to make the mob modelled after Israphel scary - the scariest mob by far is the creeper. It just seemed to go that the deadliest mob would be Israphel. People say that skellies should be Israphel as they shoot arrows; we decided that shooting arrows isn't Israphel's top defining feature, more the fear and destruction he causes.

• How do edit tekschur?
    Spoiler:

Changelist for V1.2.0:
  • Elemental Creeper textures, for xSmallDeadGuyx's Elemental Creepers mod, as seen in the Yogbox!
  • Fixed feather texture
  • Fixed iron armour texture

Next update:
(Note:This is actually more of a list of what we're working on, rather than what will definitely be in the next update)
  • More YogBox!

Known bugs
  • None!

I know a lot of you are there, thinking "If only I had a banner to put as my signature!" Well, now you do. Use the banners below to show your support for the texture pack, even if you don't make anything!

Posted Image

Posted Image

*I will never actually pay you

Register or log in to remove.

CarThulu
    CarThulu

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1184 posts
  • Minecraft: xlPickleBottlelx

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:19 PM

Nice

Dr33mcrusher
  • Minecraft: Dr33mcrusher

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:21 PM

i like the cobble
Reserved for future use

CarThulu
    CarThulu

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1184 posts
  • Minecraft: xlPickleBottlelx

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:22 PM

?? some dude just said I don't like it then deleted his post  : P

SweetieTweetie
  • Minecraft: SweetieQueen

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:24 PM

They use GeruDoku but it hasn't been updated since 1.5, so they re-skined it.
That's why some on the paintings looked like they did.

creeper.juice

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:24 PM

this is cool but I don't get how it's Yogscast themed, apart from where it says "The Yogscast" In the inventory
I'll get that [SSSS] some [Diamond]. [SSSS]'s love [Diamond]

Posted Image

JetpackAwaaay

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:29 PM

View Postcreeper.juice, on 25 July 2011 - 03:25 PM, said:

this is cool but I don't get how it's Yogscast themed, apart from where it says "The Yogscast" In the inventory

It uses SoI characters as mobs (Father Braeburn squid, Skylord Jaspar chickens, etc.) The armours are also based on characters. In pretty much every texture, there is a YogsCast reference, such as redstone being jam (see the YoGPoD with Brian Blessed).

There are actually many, many references in this, but some are quite subtle.

Lolrscape1
  • Minecraft: Lolrscape1

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:49 PM

View PostJetpackAwaaay, on 25 July 2011 - 03:29 PM, said:

It uses SoI characters as mobs (Father Braeburn squid, Skylord Jaspar chickens, etc.) The armours are also based on characters. In pretty much every texture, there is a YogsCast reference, such as redstone being jam (see the YoGPoD with Brian Blessed).

There are actually many, many references in this, but some are quite subtle.
Lol, how could someone NOT get the references????

Posted Image

JetpackAwaaay

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:23 PM

I've released an update this morning, adding map textures and improved pumpkins, with an awesome pumpkin blur texture as well!

Lolrscape1

Posted 03 August 2011 - 12:39 PM

Still need the video on this one, mate.

Posted Image

saculrotsen
  • Minecraft: dolpdive

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:04 PM

Dead Granny Bacon should be the zombie.

Fwagunstouf
  • Location: Inside your closet.. on the shelf... playing with your Figurines.
  • Minecraft: Xander

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:07 PM

Diggy diggy download!
Posted Image

Lolrscape1

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:55 PM

1: How many downloads so far?
2: Still no video

Posted Image

Lolrscape1

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:56 PM

Bump

Posted Image

JetpackAwaaay

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:40 PM

I've updated the pack to include elemental creepers, and I've fixed a couple of bad textures. Download!

Pentigan
    Pentigan

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 643 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 02:29 AM

Someone, update this to 1.8 or 1.9
Posted Image

Portablesounds
  • Minecraft: portablesounds

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:46 PM

No offence, but use their texture pack. They use CobbleCraft, and if you use MCPatcher, then it's in HD. Check it out here: http://www.planetmin...raft-100-32x32/
I reject your reality and substitue it with my own
Posted Image

Epicmidget
    Epicmidget

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • Minecraft: Epicmidget123

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:51 PM

I like it all, but the pumpkins look a little weird I think you should change them.

Posted Image