"You wake up surrounded by ruins...the smell of death permeates the air. The last thing you remember is a storm that wrecked your ship. You must find help and get off of this island."
The "Open World Adventure Map!" (name not final) is an open-world map set on an island beset by a strange disease. The old port town stands deserted now, and mysterious notes left by who appears to be the last survivor mentions an underground haven. Venture through the abandoned buildings in hopes of finding a way off the island, and possibly even a cure for those that fell victim to Infested. The island holds many secrets...
- Open-world; you aren't confined to rooms or specific areas, the island is yours to explore!
- "Quest" hubs; non-linear areas let you complete parts in the order you want, and at your own pace.
- Custom Painterly Pack; really, who doesn't like custom packs?
Download link: http://www.mediafire...fo6z1ql01cvmbza
- Removed Ghast spawner in Part 3
- Added Skeleton spawner in Part 3
- Replaced Iron Chest with Iron Boots in Part 3
- Removed button leading into the city. The button from the cellar must now be used instead
- Added Hardcore mode that starts at Part 3. Hardcore mode keeps the Ghast spawner and adds a hidden room in the chamber. Hardcore mode is NOT available in beta, but it is being worked on.
-Added more lava after Note 3.2 in Part 3; the chamber should now be a tad more difficult to maneuver.
-Added a lava source in Part 4 for (somewhat) easier maneuvering.
-Expanded the starting area to have more ruins. They must be magic!