2 replies to this topic

Mattie400
  • Minecraft: Mattie400

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:49 AM

Find up on other websites!

Crafita.co.uk    - http://www.craftia.co.uk
Planet Minecraft - http://www.planetmin...eebuild-server/
Minestatus       - http://minestatus.net/7335-craftia

Ok, now that that's out of the way, I invite you to have a look at our server :)

Craftia has been around for a few months and have already built a friendly community and a solid reputation on PlanetMinecraft. We have active staff who are always willing to help others when they have problems. We are always looks for suggestions and plugins to make our server be one of the best there is.

We have NO WHITELIST! Everyone can come on and build straight away. The world is protected so that there is no griefing. To build, you can buy a plot of land in one of our many cities (you start with enough money) where you and only you can build, stopping griefing completely.

Using the shop, players can sell what they mine for more money, if you ever fell that you are running low on what to sell from your plot of land, then you may go to Mineland, a seperate world accessable via the World Portal at the spawn. This is a world that is completely editable by everyone. Building here carries the risk of being griefed yet mining here can be very profitable.

If you decide that building in a plot of land isn't enough for you, you may upgrade to a member via our website. We like to think of this as a reward for donation. All payments go towards running the server and helps us out a lot :) Benfits for being a member allows you to build anywhere in the wilderness, the area between towns, but NOT other plots, so members can't edit your buildings. They also get the ability to teleport to players.

For more info on our plugins, visit our PlanetMinecraft page.

We also run the stargate plugin. This allows for easy transport around our vast server. At the spawn, we currently have 5 portals:

City Portal
This portal contains links to every city on the server, use this to go to your home city, or, if this is your first time, find a place for you to settle down. We have some fantastic cities ranging from an underwater city, to a Vegas themed city with the Bellagio!

Projects Portal
If you are a member, you may want to build something large in the wilderness. If you do, then you can get a portal set there so people may see it. Only member and above can make projects and if one is really good it will be featured on our PlanetMinecraft page.

World Portal
This portal contains links to our multiple worlds that our server uses. Spawnland is the normal world, Mineland is the freebuild world where you can mine materials, and Originland is the world that sparked Craftia, an old world where only the people who used to play on it can build.

The Nether
Rather self-explanatory, this goes to the Nether.

So for now, that's about all I have to say about our server, hope to see you on it soon, the IP is below :)
(I'll be updating this page with pictures and things later on, stay tuned :) )

IP
craftia.co.uk:25565

Register or log in to remove.

Lawtox
    Lawtox

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 03:54 PM

Awesomeness.com :D im awesome and the first to wright here :P

Btw we should make us a banner :D

Basse277