Latest News Article

[1.2.5] Zeppelin [0.31] [WIP]

zeppelin

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11289 replies to this topic

Breathesleep
  • Minecraft: Breathesleep

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:10 AM

Hello, STILL having a strange problem here. I'm running version 1.2.3.0.28 with minecraft 1.2.3. I'm running it along side BTW & BTB, buildcraft (with forge, modloader, modloaderMP) as well as pchan's airship mod, timber! and TMI. This mod works wonderfully along side them- though I had quite a few IDs to add to to the config file!
Anyway, here's the problem: when I have an aircraft containing blocks from the other mods, when the aircraft is detached from the world, the textures on all the mod blocks change to other crazy textures (upon a cursory analysis, it seems that they are changing from textures in the mod's terrain file to their counterparts in the vanilla terrain file)
I don't understand why this is happening. I would guess it has something to do with forge, but I can't imagine why. The mod works perfectly along side other mods in all other regards. I hope someone PLEASE can help!
Contact me at [email protected], or send me a private message if you need help with sprites, textures, or other graphical issues!

Register or log in to remove.

NZC
    NZC

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:35 AM

View PostBreathesleep, on 19 April 2012 - 02:10 AM, said:

Hello, STILL having a strange problem here. I'm running version 1.2.3.0.28 with minecraft 1.2.3. I'm running it along side BTW & BTB, buildcraft (with forge, modloader, modloaderMP) as well as pchan's airship mod, timber! and TMI. This mod works wonderfully along side them- though I had quite a few IDs to add to to the config file!
Anyway, here's the problem: when I have an aircraft containing blocks from the other mods, when the aircraft is detached from the world, the textures on all the mod blocks change to other crazy textures (upon a cursory analysis, it seems that they are changing from textures in the mod's terrain file to their counterparts in the vanilla terrain file)
I don't understand why this is happening. I would guess it has something to do with forge, but I can't imagine why. The mod works perfectly along side other mods in all other regards. I hope someone PLEASE can help!
Unfortunatley, the zeppplin can not look at the terrain sheet for forge. One other mod I use had this problem with items, but they fixed it.
This leads me to belive that this mod needs to be altered before your terrain sprites work. Also, I do not recommend the rule 34 corruption that is BTW.
Hail mighty Vinland, kingdom of the seas.Posted Image

Breathesleep
  • Minecraft: Breathesleep

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:41 AM

View PostNZC, on 19 April 2012 - 02:35 AM, said:

Also, I do not recommend the rule 34 corruption that is BTW.
Came for the mechanical power, stayed for the corruption of innocent souls....
Also, thanks for the info. That gives me hope that it would work with stand-alone btw.
Contact me at [email protected], or send me a private message if you need help with sprites, textures, or other graphical issues!

Tjjavorsky1990
  • Minecraft: tjjavorsky1

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:00 AM

Hey  totally looks Awesome!!! Im gonna wait till SMP comes out though.... Want to be able to fly around with my roomate and friend on our server!!! But it looks GREAT!!!!!

NZC
    NZC

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:08 AM

View PostBreathesleep, on 19 April 2012 - 02:41 AM, said:

Came for the mechanical power, stayed for the corruption of innocent souls....
Also, thanks for the info. That gives me hope that it would work with stand-alone btw.
Define corruption. I'm fine with almost every form of corruption (even blew up a zeppelin with baby fireworks), but not that.

sniperjord2468

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:10 AM

Hey Could anyone email me at [email protected] and tell me how to make my own mod I would really love to know I already have eclipse and everythin I just need help with coding eastern time zone No creeps PLZ! help ME

NZC
    NZC

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:13 AM

View Postsniperjord2468, on 19 April 2012 - 03:10 AM, said:

WRONG PLACE (and same problem :( )

Vagrant0
    Vagrant0

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:34 AM

Trying to use this mod with Thaumcraft. But when i try to have components as part of an airship I get this error:

Spoiler:

Any help?

MineCrak
    MineCrak

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4130 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:45 AM

blakmajik: Your friends over at the Cart Mod project are still here! Posted Image

Cart Mod v1.1 for MC v1.2.5 is now Released, and with more features like the Harness for attaching Carts to animals and mobs. Posted Image

A video Mod Spotlight has already appeared which includes both the newest Cart Mod and Zeppelin Mod for MC v1.2.5 together. Still Compatible! Posted Image

Mod Spotlight of Cart Mod with Zeppelin Mod by Ubulunikum / YouTube [ 10:42 ]

blakmajik

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:05 AM

View PostXeerinare, on 19 April 2012 - 12:53 AM, said:

My minecraft crashed everytime i try to make an airship out of something with vines on it.

Here's the crash report:

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT d99ad6b7 --------
Generated 4/18/12 7:46 PM
Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
Java: 1.6.0_31, Sun Microsystems Inc.
VM: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series   version 3.2.9704 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at xd.a(SourceFile:101)
at aem.c(SourceFile:183)
at vl.i(vl.java:1459)
at vl.b(vl.java:132)
at Zeppelin.RenderBlockGridEntity.a(RenderBlockGridEntity.java:96)
at ahu.a(ahu.java:149)
at ahu.a(ahu.java:143)
at l.a(SourceFile:313)
at lr.a(EntityRenderer.java:1179)
at lr.b(EntityRenderer.java:968)
at EntityRendererProxy.b(EntityRendererProxy.java:21)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(SourceFile:752)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:671)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 85727157 ----------

Help please?

Update to 0.31 and that should fix it.
cogito ergo cavo

jedadkins

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:20 AM

View PostBreathesleep, on 19 April 2012 - 02:10 AM, said:

its a know bug  hes working on it i think

killeraled
  • Minecraft: killeraled

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:22 AM

Posted Image  when are u going to put smp in. plz be soon Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image
check out the youtube channel im involved with: http://www.youtube.c...qofhYRHB8jlSwww

Ethangamelover
  • Minecraft: ethangamelover
  • Xbox:ethangamelover

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

View Postjedadkins, on 07 April 2012 - 03:03 PM, said:

if iam not mistaken ather dosent play well with this mod
  hey it said so there was a video
Posted Image

brickerboy
  • Minecraft: brickerboy

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:40 PM

Mods loaded: 5
ModLoader 1.2.5
mod_TooManyItems 1.2.5pre 2012-03-30
mod_Zeppelin 1.2.5.0.30
DrZhark's Mo'Creatures v3.5.0 (MC 1.2.5)
mod_Zeppelin 1.2.5.0.30

Minecraft has crashed!      
      ----------------------      

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 9f7ff902 --------
Generated 19/04/12 16:32

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
Java: 1.6.0_31, Sun Microsystems Inc.
VM: Java HotSpot™ Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: RADEON XPRESS 200 Series SW TCL x86/MMX/3DNow!/SSE2 version 1.4.5336 WinXP Release, ATI Technologies Inc.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 195 is already occupied by Zeppelin.BlockController@7d2796 when adding Zeppelin.BlockController@b1fea4
at pb.<init>(SourceFile:314)
at Zeppelin.BlockController.<init>(BlockController.java:27)
at mod_Zeppelin.load(mod_Zeppelin.java:91)
at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:891)
at ModLoader.addAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)
at ahu.<init>(ahu.java:77)
at ahu.<clinit>(ahu.java:8)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:273)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:657)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 70fc5df0 ----------
Enough said. I did download (put it in mods folder then put the class files in the .jar) so i think it's Mo' Creatures.

Posted Image

jedadkins

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

View PostEthangamelover, on 19 April 2012 - 01:34 PM, said:

hey it said so there was a video
it use too ather changed somthing in an update IIRC
Spoiler:
if you read it the problem is obvious

" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 195 is already occupied by Zeppelin.BlockController@7d2796 when adding Zeppelin.BlockController@b1fea4"
you have 2 copies of the zip in mods folder

apimil
    apimil

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Minecraft: Apimil

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:26 PM

Really thank you, The last update solved the problem of upside-down stairs rotations. I am again able to fly my fleet ! Dieu te le rendra xD !
This mod is just epic
Up the irons !
Posted Image

Xeerinare
  • Minecraft: Xeerinare

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:12 PM

View Postblakmajik, on 19 April 2012 - 04:05 AM, said:

Update to 0.31 and that should fix it.
Okie dokie I'll try that then. :)

Also a suggestion for the remote, it would be cool to make it remotely activate and deactivate the airship with a press of a button too. :) I find it tedious crawling all the way to the airship block to deactivate my airship when i'm using it to move things around.

Kenja_Ansem
  • Minecraft: Hans_Anderson

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:41 PM

Is there any mod like this or similar which will support multiplayer ?
Posted Image

So many are still waiting for their new beginning, their birth by sleep. Even me, and even you,
"- Ansem"

MineCrak
    MineCrak

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4130 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:50 PM

w00t! I've just verified that the Cart Mod v1.1 Dispenser Cart shoots, and kills, just fine while on a moving Zeppelin! I was also able to harness a cow I had on the Zeppelin with me while we were in flight. Afterwards I used the cart to shoot it as well as shoot holes in the Zeppelin itself while we were in flight (I know, not smart Posted Image). Plus, this was while Cart Mod + Mo Creatures + Zeppelin were all installed and working together smoothly.

Posted Image

cavan47
    cavan47

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:18 PM

Hello I am creating a mod pack and would like to include your mod. I think it would make an excellent addition and would greatly appreciate if you would allow me to include this if you wish for me to leave you in the credits and have a link to your post(s) I will be more than happy to oblige. please get back to me at your continence through this website or my email please message me for my email i don't trust publicly exposing my personal email
Sincerely
                 cavan47