Jay_92

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 01:05 PM

POPULAR

[Requires modloader]

Contains:

Forcefield - Auto attack anyone who comes within hitting distance. R key to toggle on and off. Will hit even if you arn't looking at them. Use with care can get you banned easily if you're not careful with it.

(also owns any other hack of this kind I have come across from other hacking clans etc).

Autoaim - [Tab] key to lock onto the nearest player, [CTRL] key to auto aim that player. Handy 100% undetectable tool for pvp fighting.

Autoheal - Automatically heal at the perfect time so no food is wasted. Does not interrupt game play at all. So long as you have any type of food in your inventory you will not die. ' key to toggle.

Also included, extended reach to 4 blocks and list of players in the loaded chunks near you.

Heres a vid of me using most of them

any questions just pm me.

Don't copy px.class for extended reach.
Don't copy uq.class for ingame player list.

Everything else is toggle-able.

Register or log in to remove.

Jay_92
    Jay_92

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 01:12 PM

oh also, I would have done a virus check on it, but I dunno how to do one of those online virus check results things. Maybe someone else can do it?

AntyCrix
    AntyCrix

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1120 posts
  • Minecraft: AntyCrix
  • Xbox:KIU AntyCrix

Posted 17 July 2011 - 01:15 PM

View PostJay_92, on 17 July 2011 - 01:12 PM, said:

oh also, I would have done a virus check on it, but I dunno how to do one of those online virus check results things. Maybe someone else can do it?
I don't see how you can put viruses in .class files.

Jay_92
    Jay_92

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 01:18 PM

View PostAntyCrix, on 17 July 2011 - 01:15 PM, said:

I don't see how you can put viruses in .class files.

I was expecting an onslaught of people accusing of foul play (other than the game hacks of course).

Anyway these are mods. so yeah, don't like it - cry to notch to fix it. That's the main aim of this anyway.

I want a hack free minecraft just like the rest of you. Until then, lets have some fun.

AntyCrix
    AntyCrix

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1120 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 01:22 PM

yeah anyway cool. i can't really check it out myself, but i watched your youtube video. looks like a nice mod. if you took out the reach and stuff then i might start using it.

EDIT: also you should make the main post better. usually people look into things if you use good punctuation, spelling, grammar, etc.

ANOTHER EDIT: Also, chances are, this thread is probably not going to get locked, unless the download contains the whole minecraft.jar or there's spam in the thread.

Edited by AntyCrix, 17 July 2011 - 01:27 PM.

Jay_92
    Jay_92

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 01:39 PM

View PostAntyCrix, on 17 July 2011 - 01:22 PM, said:

yeah anyway cool. i can't really check it out myself, but i watched your youtube video. looks like a nice mod. if you took out the reach and stuff then i might start using it.

EDIT: also you should make the main post better. usually people look into things if you use good punctuation, spelling, grammar, etc.

ANOTHER EDIT: Also, chances are, this thread is probably not going to get locked, unless the download contains the whole minecraft.jar or there's spam in the thread.

Thanks, I have included some more info.

dannydobbi23

Posted 17 July 2011 - 01:40 PM

Theres no viruses i scanned with Norton and there are none!
Posted Image

Jay_92
    Jay_92

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 01:42 PM

View Postdannydobbi23, on 17 July 2011 - 01:40 PM, said:

Theres no viruses i scanned with Norton and there are none!

Thanks for the confirmation

Have fun tearing up your favourite server!

Godric96
    Godric96

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 01:46 PM

thought we couldnt have smp mods

Jay_92
    Jay_92

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 01:56 PM

If you like this mod, bump this thread.

Let others know that the download is legit and it works amazing.

and remember. My name is Jay_92. Look out for me :)

AntyCrix
    AntyCrix

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1120 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:06 PM

View PostGodric96, on 17 July 2011 - 01:46 PM, said:

thought we couldnt have smp mods
there is a sticky regarding "SMP Cheats"
you should read it

Alblaka
    Alblaka

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2509 posts
  • Minecraft: Alblaka, obviously...

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:44 PM

From today you are now allowed to post smp "hacks" and "cheat" mods, although any that are specifically designed for griefing will still be removed.

I strongly agree with these hacks as well, but according to the forum rules this mod is entirely legit, as it does only "improve" abilities already performable by players, but doesn't exactly promote griefing.
Any further flame regarding this being a "hack" will be warned accordingly.

edit:
On a sidenote, in opposite to most "Super SMP-hack" threads, this one is actually not a virus.
Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
You want to have your own special mod? Commission me!

Godric96
    Godric96

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:48 PM

View PostAntyCrix, on 17 July 2011 - 02:06 PM, said:

there is a sticky regarding "SMP Cheats"
you should read it
well then thanks

AntyCrix
    AntyCrix

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1120 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:48 PM

View PostAlblaka, on 17 July 2011 - 02:44 PM, said:

I strongly agree with these hacks as well, but according to the forum rules this mod is entirely legit, as it does only "improve" abilities already performable by players, but doesn't exactly promote griefing.
Any further flame regarding this being a "hack" will be warned accordingly.

edit:
On a sidenote, in opposite to most "Super SMP-hack" threads, this one is actually not a virus.
Thanks! :)

FriedTaco
    FriedTaco

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 398 posts
  • Minecraft: FriedTaco

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:45 PM

This makes my water invisible. Is there a fix for this?
If you like Minecraft Let's Play series, be sure to check out my YouTube channel!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/FriedTawkoh

pyropanda5

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:07 AM

Wow a SMP "cheat" mod that actually works! its almost perfect but i think you should ad a config file so that people can set different keys. other than that its a great mod! :)

oxbudy
    oxbudy

Carpenter

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:46 AM

this is great!!! ur awesome

1994tri
    1994tri

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Minecraft: whatit2u

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:03 AM

View PostJay_92, on 17 July 2011 - 01:05 PM, said:

[Requires modloader]

Contains:

Forcefield - Auto attack anyone who comes within hitting distance. R key to toggle on and off. Will hit even if you arn't looking at them. Use with care can get you banned easily if you're not careful with it.

(also owns any other hack of this kind I have come across from other hacking clans etc).

Autoaim - [Tab] key to lock onto the nearest player, [CTRL] key to auto aim that player. Handy 100% undetectable tool for pvp fighting.

Autoheal - Automatically heal at the perfect time so no food is wasted. Does not interrupt game play at all. So long as you have any type of food in your inventory you will not die. ' key to toggle.

Also included, extended reach to 4 blocks and list of players in the loaded chunks near you.

Heres a vid of me using most of them

any questions just pm me.

Don't copy px.class for extended reach.
Don't copy uq.class for ingame player list.

Everything else is toggle-able.
Autoheal detectable?
Posted Image

Jay_92
    Jay_92

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:31 PM

View Post1994tri, on 18 July 2011 - 11:03 AM, said:

Autoheal detectable?

Short answer:
This mod does nothing that can't be done in real life. It simply does it 100% efficiently, a perfect player so to speak.

Long answer:
Whilst hard to give a 100% certain answer, In my opinion no. Autoheal actually does nothing you can't do in real life. Think of it as a macro replicating clicks and key presses but it uses them in perfect timing so no food is wasted and you can carry on playing as if it isn't happening.

The only way I can see this kind of mod being patched is if they introduced a time delay system to stop 'botting' actions such as this. But this would be detrimental to such mods as convenient inventory or any other inventory manipulation mod.

i.e if the client sends 2 (or more) clicks within a certain amount of time there is no way it could possibly be a human therefore don't accept it.

This is highly unlikely and an inefficient way to patch this kind of hack.

Similarly the autoaimer simply reads other players co-ordinates (which it requires to show them in game) and calculates where the crosshair needs to be moved to. The act of moving the crosshair is obviously allowed as it is done by the user normally. This is why this mod also will never be stopped and is undetectable at this current time.

Jay_92
    Jay_92

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:34 PM

View Postpyropanda5, on 18 July 2011 - 04:07 AM, said:

Wow a SMP "cheat" mod that actually works! its almost perfect but i think you should ad a config file so that people can set different keys. other than that its a great mod! :)

I agree. This mod was made many patches ago and was never released until now. Obviously I never made a config because I programmed in what keys I would like to use.

I will consider writing a config file for the keys used as I also know some people had trouble using the ' key for autoheal.