• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

My Minecraft account doesnt work anymore.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jumpingdounut

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:29 AM

I had a bunch of mods installed and I wanted a new .Mincraft folder because mine was cluttered from the mods, so I deleted the one on my computer and then  ran the in browser game of my Minecraft and I got a new folder. Then I realized I lost all my single player worlds so I put pack my old .Minecraft and deleted all the folders in it that had to do with mods. Then I ran Minecraft and it said my "Invalid Login" so I checked the spelling and it still didn't work so I tried to login on "Minecraft.net" and it didn't work there either. So then I created a new account with the same exact username, password, and email. And it made a account successfully. Then I opened minecraft and then it said that I wasnt a premium user....

I think I screwed my account up by messing with the .Mincraft folder. But I already bought the game and I dont want to buy it again to be able to play online. PLEASE HELP!!!

Register or log in to remove.

Umbaa
    Umbaa

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:31 AM

Try deleting the .minecraft folder and restarting minecraft. Or try deleting the bin folder or something.

Posted Image

hotpop2
    hotpop2

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Minecraft: hotpop2

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:32 AM

View Postjumpingdounut, on 17 July 2011 - 02:29 AM, said:

I had a bunch of mods installed and I wanted a new .Mincraft folder because mine was cluttered from the mods, so I deleted the one on my computer and then  ran the in browser game of my Minecraft and I got a new folder. Then I realized I lost all my single player worlds so I put pack my old .Minecraft and deleted all the folders in it that had to do with mods. Then I ran Minecraft and it said my "Invalid Login" so I checked the spelling and it still didn't work so I tried to login on "Minecraft.net" and it didn't work there either. So then I created a new account with the same exact username, password, and email. And it made a account successfully. Then I opened minecraft and then it said that I wasnt a premium user....

I think I screwed my account up by messing with the .Mincraft folder. But I already bought the game and I dont want to buy it again to be able to play online. PLEASE HELP!!!

Well, its not the .minecraft/minecraft.jar, its your paymint. did you pay with pay-pall?

MrShellhed12
  • Minecraft: Totally forgot

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:10 PM

View Postjumpingdounut, on 17 July 2011 - 02:29 AM, said:

I can't think of a solution to this problem.
Maybe you should Email Mojang Support-They'll probably give you back your account.

Self-expressive people put quiz results here. Advocative people put promotions here. Classy people put their own 'unique' image, video, or quote.
I am none of those, so I wrote this.