Welcome to Funland! 2.0
A Minecraft Amusement Park
It's here! It's here! It's here!
FunLand 3.0 is officially live and available for your downloading enjoyment.
You can check it out over on a new FunLand 3.0 thread here: http://www.minecraft...1912-funland-3/
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! To everyone who downloaded the previous versions of FunLand and supported me with ideas and feedback. You guys are amazing! I can't wait to get your feedback on the new version.
About the Map:
Inspired by the theme parks I went to as a kid, welcome to Fun Land - an immense park featuring 16 roller coasters, 10 water rides, a dozen other amusements, plus plenty of restaurants, souvenir stands, and other theme park goodness. There's plenty to see and do, and even more to discover if you snoop around a bit. The map requires no special mods and should be compatible with earlier versions of Minecraft.
Version 2.0 of FunLand adds 8 brand new roller coasters, additional restaurants and attractions, and even more secret areas throughout the map. To help you get around the rapidly expanding theme park, a state of the art monorail has been added. With this expansion, new clues have been included regarding the mysterious origins of FunLand, its mysterious owners, and the dark secrets it contains. If you've downloaded and enjoyed any of the older versions of FunLand, you'll definitely want to download 2.0 and explore the park again!
Important Note about Minecraft 1.8 and FunLand 2.0:
With the recent update to Minecraft 1.8, FunLand 2.0 has gotten a little "quirky", some of the lighting is off and chests, while still functioning, look shaded and often out of place. Have no fears! FunLand 3.0 will correct all of these little annoyances, and in the meantime FunLand 2.0 is still tons of fun. Thanks for supporting the most popular amusement park in Minecraft!
Images and Video:
- Be sure to read the included "READ ME FIRST" text file.
- Set game mode to "peaceful" otherwise you'll die before having any fun.
- All secret areas are accessible without destroying blocks.
- All roller coasters should have a cart ready in the launcher, if one is missing, chances are its stuck on the track somewhere.
- version 3.0 - it's like a brand new park, seriously, go check it out...http://www.minecraft...1912-funland-3/
- version 2.04 - nerfed the spawners in house of horror to help with the lag, removed some stray glowstone from the lazy river, added a creator's tag, dealt with a naughty pig.
- version 2.03 - tweaked the entrance to battleship, moved the first aide station (who wants to see that first? its unnerving), added way-finding signage.
- version 2.02 - fixed a secret bug, reworked the bounce house because it was lame, tweaked a few things, built taller fence to keep out endermen/farlanders.
- version 2.01 - fixed and added signage to help new users around the park, fixed all coaster start buttons, shouldn't get covered by cart anymore, added coaster run times to entrance signage.
- version 2.0 - first major expansion of the park, more amusement park goodness, and the introduction of some adventure map elements.
- version 1.05 - fixed spawn point, really removed all maps this time, changed the park entrance mechanism, moved the ferris wheel in prep for a 2.0 map enhancement (hint, hint), added a READ ME file to help with first time users.
- version 1.04 - tweaked thunder tunnel and removed all maps to prevent the map/chest crash bug.
- version 1.03 - fixed some more coasters (thunder tunnel and house of horror), removed multiple maps to prevent crashing.
- version 1.02 - fixed some bugs based on user comments, some roller coasters (the comet and teal turtle) now have more boosters so people don't get stuck mid-ride, added zip file alternate download.
- version 1.00 - uploaded 7/2011, if you'd like to see more updates, please leave your comments and feedback in the thread.
- Download 3.0 here: http://www.minecraft...1912-funland-3/
- Funland 2.04 (RAR file) via Mediafire (5.11mb)
- Funland 2.04 (ZIP file) via Mediafire (5.13mb)
Be sure to download the FunLand Map and Brochure, too. It will help you find your way around the park to the very best rides.