115 replies to this topic

Pav9495
    Pav9495

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • Minecraft: Pav9495

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:17 PM

Hey! I decided to update Apox159's Pokeball Mod to Beta v1.7.3 cause I personally like the mod and think it's epic.

I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS MOD!!! IT'S ORIGINAL CREATOR IS Apox159 AND I GIVE HIM FULL CREDIT!!!

Recipe:
Posted Image
(Only works with Coal, not with Charcoal!)

README.TXT:

=========================================
POKEBALL MOD FOR MINECRAFT BETA V1.7.3
=========================================

THIS MOD WAS ORIGINALLY MADE BY Apox159 AND I CLAIM NO OWNERSHIP OVER IT!!! THIS IS JUST A FAN UPDATE SO IT CAN BE USED WITH THE NEWEST VERSION OF MINECRAFT!!!

Additional Mods Required:
ModLoader: http://www.minecraft...s-mods-updates/

Pokeball BlockID: None
Pokeball ItemID: 1159

Original Minecraft Classes Modified: None

Recipe: http://img217.images...allrecipe14.png

Original Author's Comment: This is a pokeball. You can catch, store and fight (Hostile + ground only) with any mobs in the game! (works with Humans and maybe other mods!) The recipe looks a bit expensive but you will never lose a pokeball. (Except if you throw it in lava... -_-) There may be some bugs.

Original Author's Thread:
http://www.minecraft...p?f=25&t=196429

INSTALLATION:
Put all .class files + pokeball.png in the minecraft.jar. If you have a folder called "META-INF" in there, then delete it. Don't forget to install Modloader!

IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE MOD, CHECK IF YOU HAVE ADDED ALL OF THE FILES CORRECT!!!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www.mediafire...skwloe0nyeh25bu

Apox159's THREAD:
http://www.minecraft...l__pokeball mod

Have fun! =)
Posted Image
TheSheepBroadcast - Watch now on YouTube!!

Register or log in to remove.

Aidoboy
    Aidoboy

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • Minecraft: Aidoboy

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:18 PM

Good job!
Please click the Posted Image button if this post/topic was helpful/useful/fun in any way!

CrystalWolf
  • Minecraft: Crystalwolf

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:21 PM

View PostPav9495, on 13 July 2011 - 07:17 PM, said:

Hey! I decided to update Apox159's Pokeball Mod to Beta v1.7.3 cause I personally like the mod and think it's epic.
Apox159's THREAD:
http://www.minecraft...l__pokeball mod
Have fun! =)

Proof that he gave you permission to do so?
All you did was decompile update mcp and post it.#Not your code, and you didn't have permission from the original author?

Pav9495
    Pav9495

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:24 PM

View PostCrystalWolf, on 13 July 2011 - 07:21 PM, said:

All you did was decompile update mcp and post it.#Not your code, and you didn't have permission from the original author?

I can't get permission from him even if I wanted to... If you don't know he isn't around and hasn't been for quite a while I think. I give him full credit and mention his name everywhere, so I don't see what the problem is... It's not like I am gaining something from this... I just like the mod and updated it for myself to use it and decided to share it with every other fan of it. It's a fan update... Nothing else...
Posted Image

SuperStrumpan

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:27 PM

Thx ;)
Posted Image

Splash_Fire

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:48 PM

Stop being a nit picky douchebag, he gave credit in bright red letters at the top, and the link to the original thread.

Plus, the 1st release of the pokemon mobs is out, and I was waiting for this :D

NYAN!

Posted Image

sporenerd1208
  • Minecraft: Sporenerd1208

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:51 PM

I must say thank you! I know you don't have permission but hey you gave full credit at the top .

Posted Image

DevilDog812

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:29 PM

great job, ive been waiting for this! :)
also, something useful i found. if you capture a pigzombie then you can make it attack other things by hitting the mob with the pigzombie pokeball

Posted Image

mcfroogle
  • Minecraft: mcfroogle

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:12 PM

Another comment, she's just doing what everyone wants AND gaining nothing. it's not even an Adfly link? she's not making money or anything

volcomkrew2

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:21 PM

Do you need modloader for this?

Pav9495
    Pav9495

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:42 PM

View PostDevilDog812, on 13 July 2011 - 09:29 PM, said:

great job, ive been waiting for this! :)
also, something useful i found. if you capture a pigzombie then you can make it attack other things by hitting the mob with the pigzombie pokeball

You can do that with any mob. Including ones that come with mods, and with them- it's even better!

View Postmcfroogle, on 13 July 2011 - 10:12 PM, said:

Another comment, she's just doing what everyone wants AND gaining nothing. it's not even an Adfly link? she's not making money or anything

Ummm... I don't know why you thought I was a female, but I'm not...

View Postvolcomkrew2, on 13 July 2011 - 10:21 PM, said:

Do you need modloader for this?

Yes, you do. Read the full post before posting, please...
Posted Image

BoyMac
    BoyMac

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:52 PM

Would this work in multiplayer?

herculeswill22
  • Location: A place where nobody writes 'Behind you! Trolololol" in this space.
  • Minecraft: Same as my forum name.

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:58 PM

Cool that you updated, but I don't suppose you could work on it, or something? This mod needs a lot of work.
My Mod Suggestions: 1. Darkspawn Invasion  2.  Placeable merchants http://www.minecraft...-merchants-req/

Pav9495
    Pav9495

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 11:21 PM

Well maybe I can and I would. I would be glad to hear your suggestions on it. =)

And no, I don't think it'll work in multiplayer. >.>
Posted Image

Mat0021
    Mat0021

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:02 AM

Thank you so much for this, i have been waiting for this mod to be updated to 1.7.3  :GoldBar:  :GoldBar:  :GoldBar:

Posted Image

A7Xjunkie
  • Minecraft: a7xjunkie9109

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:04 AM

View PostPav9495, on 13 July 2011 - 11:21 PM, said:

Well maybe I can and I would. I would be glad to hear your suggestions on it. =)

And no, I don't think it'll work in multiplayer. >.>
totally rep'd you up! kudos to you dood
Posted Image

squiddybuddy
  • Minecraft: Betamaster90

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:22 AM

I choose u Creeper! lol I loove this mod but could u edit it so u don't take the whole mod from another person's idea of the mod and actually posted it on mc forums

Mat0021
    Mat0021

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:09 AM

View Postsquiddybuddy, on 14 July 2011 - 02:22 AM, said:

I choose u Creeper! lol I loove this mod but could u edit it so u don't take the whole mod from another person's idea of the mod and actually posted it on mc forums

What do you mean when you said that?

Posted Image

Charizard123

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:20 AM

yes...Yes...YES!!!
Dear whoeva updated this... THIS IS AWESOME can you do this for every update? Please? Cuz im about to bookmark it
I hate it when a rare pokemon appears and you weaken it with a weak attack when suddenly your pokemon does A CRITICAL HIT!!!
Posted Image

Lokomo
    Lokomo

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • Location: The Galaxy Express 999, the Earth to Andromeda route
  • Minecraft: overfritz

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:33 AM

A PokeBall mod, updated for 1.7.3? *tests to see if it works on Pchan3's airship* DAMN!

Ha I had to say that. Anyway seems like a nice effort, plus even though the mod idea isn't yours, you still gave Apox full credit. It's like Peronix. Peronix was gone since May 29th. If it's been that long it should be safe to assume that something happened and they are gone. Cj still gave Peronix full credit-he just updates the mods to the latest version.

Again nice work, if you has the coding try to make a mod by yourself, if you look in my topics there's one called Mod Ideas, try looking there and the Requests/Ideas for mods area too, if you give people what you want then they will be happy.
Posted Image