Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[PC,Mac,Linux]Minecraft Mod Maker


  • Please log in to reply
2217 replies to this topic

#1

har_j1
    har_j1

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 109 posts
  • Location: England
  • Minecraft: Har_j

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:11 PM

*
POPULAR

Hello everyone

Sorry I've been so busy lately and not been able to work on it but a big thanks to Uwap who has continued making it
Please download uwap's version off Lundj.com as they are regularly updated

We also have a post on planet minecraft if you want to check that out click here
First Block Ever Created:
Posted Image
By Zay2233- Tester



Mod Maker Download
Please visit
http://adf.ly/E9Ndc and look under the download section


How to install and use har_j1 modmaker?
1. Download MCP here
2. Put an unmodded bin folder, with modloader into the /jars folder of MCP
3. Put the Resource folder into the /jars folder of MCP
4. Start the "Decompile.bat" file of MCP
5. Download har_j1 modmaker
6. Put the .exe file into the MCP folder
7. Run the .exe file
8. Create your mod
9. Run the "Recompile.bat" file of MCP
10. Run the "Reobf.bat" file of MCP
11. The class files that needs to be put into the minecraft.jar are in the "/reobf/minecraft" folder of MCP.


Warning:This Program has not been tested and may contain some bugs
also I will post a video of how to use it soon

This version does require Java knowledge and MCP


the program will include:
Recipe Maker
Item Customiser
Block Customiser
Pre-Made Examples
And many other features
This may also include some of your suggestions

It is fully customisable and if you want to you can edit the code afterwards


Hope you Respond - Har_j1

Screenshots Of Version 0.3.2
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And Yes There Will Be A Mac Version! So Stop Spamming The Forum
And I think We Have Enough Banners Now So Can You Stop Posting Them

Credits:
Me:Making The Program
Uwap: Help Coding and Auto To Source File

Support Me
Posted Image
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/473127-minecraft-mod-maker/page__st__20__gopid__6267309#entry6267309" target="_blank"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/IfSaN.jpg" alt='Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!' border=0 /></a><br><a href="http://www.mybannermaker.com/">Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!</a> 

Posted Image
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/473127-minecraft-mod-maker/page__st__20__gopid__6267309#entry6267309" target="_blank"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/7uLl6.jpg" alt='Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!' border=0 /></a><br><a href="http://www.mybannermaker.com/">Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!</a>

Banners By DarkMan4555


Posted Image
<a href="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/GFfbq.jpg" alt='Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!' border=0 /></a><br>Copy this code to your website to display this banner!<br><textarea cols="40" rows="2"><a href="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/GFfbq.jpg" alt='Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!' border=0 /></a><br></textarea> 

By Lastroka


Posted Image
[img]http://i.imgur.com/JKGpt.png[/img]
By VinceGuy1

Posted Image
[/img]

By Nexxom

Posted Image
http://s3.noelshack.com/old/up/mca-db9e67161.png

By Ariel_MineGirl

Posted Image[/img]

By Nexxom

Posted Image
http://s3.noelshack.com/old/up/mca-db9e67161.png

By Ariel_MineGirl

Posted Image
[url=http://mag.racked.eu][img]http://mag.racked.eu/cimage/0269oea/Pistons/Made+with+Mod+Maker/mca.png[/img][/url]
By Caruso09

Posted Image
[img]http://i.imgur.com/GZ2rr.png[/img]
By AzertyS

Posted Image
[IMG]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/5504/thinh.png[/IMG]

Posted Image
[IMG]http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/1899/codinggonemoddingon2.png[/IMG]
By Loganinwood

Posted Image
[img]http://i.imgur.com/U0K0q.png[/img]
By DeadCow

Posted Image
[URL=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/473127-minecraft-mod-maker/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fk7rm.gif[/IMG][/URL]
By KJBlackNYellow

Posted Image
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/473127-minecraft-mod-maker/"][IMG]http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd423/tricksta555/modmakerBanner.png[/IMG][/url]
Posted Image
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/473127-minecraft-mod-maker/"][IMG]http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd423/tricksta555/modmakerbanner1.png[/IMG][/url]
http://www.minecraft...ft-mod-maker/"]Posted Image
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/473127-minecraft-mod-maker/"][IMG]http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd423/tricksta555/modmakerbanner3.png[/IMG][/url]
By tricksta555HD
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#2

rpw32
    rpw32

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:14 PM

View Posthar_j1, on 13 July 2011 - 07:11 PM, said:

Hello Everyone,
I'm currently working on a project that will allow you to make a Minecraft Mod Without learning or Knowing ANY Java
the program is in its early development stages and will be a while yet before it's released

the program will include:
Recipe Maker
Item Customiser
Block Customiser
Pre-Made Examples
And many other features
This may also include some of your suggestions

It is fully customisable and if you want to you can edit the code afterwards

if there is any good Graphics Designers out there we need a Banner
post it (or a link to it) on this forum
and I will choose the best one

Hope you Respond - Har_j1

I ma an alright graphics designer i have been working with photoshop for quite a while. What do you want it to say? I am also interested in this project. It will be nice for beginners. I am already pretty good with java already though.
Posted Image

#3

WhatsFast
    WhatsFast

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 925 posts
  • Minecraft: WhatsFast

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:16 PM

Watching Post! Cant wait!
Posted Image
1 GB/s Port Speed - Great Support - No Lag

#4

har_j1
    har_j1

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 109 posts
  • Location: England
  • Minecraft: Har_j

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:17 PM

View Postrpw32, on 13 July 2011 - 07:14 PM, said:

I ma an alright graphics designer i have been working with photoshop for quite a while. What do you want it to say? I am also interested in this project. It will be nice for beginners. I am already pretty good with java already though.

I want it To Say
Har_j1's Mod Maker
Posted Image

#5

ThEwOtSiT182
  • Location: London
  • Minecraft: ThEwOtSiT182

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:30 PM

Please cancel this project. Someone made something like this before and trust me it did bad bad things to the forum up to the point where the guy was i think asked by the forum to remove his mod/app. Search mod maker and you shud find some stuff about it.
If I helped, please click that little green up arrow in the bottom right of my post!

#6

har_j1
    har_j1

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 109 posts
  • Location: England
  • Minecraft: Har_j

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:33 PM

View PostThEwOtSiT182, on 13 July 2011 - 07:30 PM, said:

Please cancel this project. Someone made something like this before and trust me it did bad bad things to the forum up to the point where the guy was i think asked by the forum to remove his mod/app. Search mod maker and you shud find some stuff about it.

Oh, Well ...
I cant find anything on it but.....
Come on this could be different
this could be better
Posted Image

#7

WolfGuy631758
  • Minecraft: Orangepower123

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:37 PM

Let him try it! You never know! ;) :iapprove:

#8

ThEwOtSiT182
  • Location: London
  • Minecraft: ThEwOtSiT182

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:39 PM

View Posthar_j1, on 13 July 2011 - 07:33 PM, said:

Oh, Well ...
I cant find anything on it but.....
Come on this could be different
this could be better

Well it is basically that the mod was made and all the people who visit these forums want to post their oh-so-amazing-block on the forums. Minecraft has 2,787,839 people who bought the game and i would say atleast half of them come on these forums. Thats 1 million people who if they saw this would probably want to make a mod. The work to make a mod is a barrier if you like to stop the people who will flood these forums from doing so. Also if this forum was flooded then the good mods that people who devote the time to learn java make would sink to the bottom of the list. If people really wanted to make mods they would take the time to go and learn java and then how to aplly that knowledge in minecraft.

Also how would this be different?
If I helped, please click that little green up arrow in the bottom right of my post!

#9

TheColorMan
  • Minecraft: TheColorMan

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:53 PM

This sounds almost too good to be true.
Ich spreche keinen Deutsch! :<

#10

har_j1
    har_j1

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 109 posts
  • Location: England
  • Minecraft: Har_j

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:53 PM

View PostThEwOtSiT182, on 13 July 2011 - 07:39 PM, said:

Well it is basically that the mod was made and all the people who visit these forums want to post their oh-so-amazing-block on the forums. Minecraft has 2,787,839 people who bought the game and i would say atleast half of them come on these forums. Thats 1 million people who if they saw this would probably want to make a mod. The work to make a mod is a barrier if you like to stop the people who will flood these forums from doing so. Also if this forum was flooded then the good mods that people who devote the time to learn java make would sink to the bottom of the list. If people really wanted to make mods they would take the time to go and learn java and then how to aplly that knowledge in minecraft.

Also how would this be different?

Yes but this would be an easy alternative for Java Programmers (Like Myself)
It would Save Lots of Time
And Possibly Money

And I could easily set up a website of my own
and then would reduce numbers of people on this site
And Reduce Flooding

It's Simple Solution
Posted Image

#11

ThEwOtSiT182
  • Location: London
  • Minecraft: ThEwOtSiT182

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:58 PM

View Posthar_j1, on 13 July 2011 - 07:53 PM, said:

Yes but this would be an easy alternative for Java Programmers (Like Myself)
It would Save Lots of Time
And Possibly Money

And I could easily set up a website of my own
and then would reduce numbers of people on this site
And Reduce Flooding

It's Simple Solution

Easy alternative = Limits java programmers to only your knowledge. (Also a fail and/or bug in your code = fail in everyones code)
Save lots of time = I was talking about hard work. Also is more satisfying for us when we make a mod.
Possibly Money = If you had to pay for the mod you were making then it would be something not as simple as a block.

Website of your own = Do you honestly believe the majority of people would leave this website to go and post their "mods" on some freewebs site. If you do then you probably shouldn't be taking this on.

Its a simple solution = ^^Look Up^^

-Wotsit :)

P.S: Please just stop. Tell people to learn java and also you can take requests from people.
If I helped, please click that little green up arrow in the bottom right of my post!

#12

har_j1
    har_j1

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 109 posts
  • Location: England
  • Minecraft: Har_j

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:08 PM

Come On
You are suggesting all this  based on thing
the fact that people will actual want my Mod
and some proof already is how many people are on this post already?
7!

Do you seriously think that I will get even 100000 views on this mod?
If so how come there is so little at the moment?

this page should be full of replies and comment etc!

plus the only download link will be on MY website
which means all the website traffic will HAVE TO come to my Website
No-Matter If it is on a Freewebs Or Not!

Plus if you actually read the whole of the original post I Posted this bit


It is fully customisable and if you want to you can edit the code afterwards

Meaning That if A Java Programmers Finds an error he can easily just Open the Mods Files in Eclipse( Or another java editing program)
and change it

And be honest would you prefer Just typing a few lines then
about 200 per block?

Me Neihther
Posted Image

#13

xSopaku
    xSopaku

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 34 posts
  • Location: Ohio
  • Minecraft: xSopaku

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:00 AM

View PostThEwOtSiT182, on 13 July 2011 - 07:58 PM, said:

Easy alternative = Limits java programmers to only your knowledge. (Also a fail and/or bug in your code = fail in everyones code)
Save lots of time = I was talking about hard work. Also is more satisfying for us when we make a mod.
Possibly Money = If you had to pay for the mod you were making then it would be something not as simple as a block.

Website of your own = Do you honestly believe the majority of people would leave this website to go and post their "mods" on some freewebs site. If you do then you probably shouldn't be taking this on.

Its a simple solution = ^^Look Up^^

-Wotsit :)

P.S: Please just stop. Tell people to learn java and also you can take requests from people.

EASIEST SOLUTION: Shut up and let him make the mod. Complaining will do nothing.
Posted Image

#14

baconsmuggler
  • Location: In battlefield 3 server! http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/837600-battlefield-3-server-dedicated-wip-247-pvp/
  • Minecraft: yule

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:03 AM

This is good! Even though I had learnt Java and .class a while ago this will still save heaps of time! How come the rest of you are so negative except a few? You try doing this! Keep going, Har_j1!

#15

StrongJoshua
  • Location: Minecraftia

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:55 AM

Shoot, I was going to try and do this.
Check out my game, Jail Escape, and its progress here!
Also, check out my YouTube channel: www.YouTube.com/StrongJoshua

#16

ThEwOtSiT182
  • Location: London
  • Minecraft: ThEwOtSiT182

Posted 14 July 2011 - 01:59 PM

View Posthar_j1, on 13 July 2011 - 08:08 PM, said:

Come On
You are suggesting all this  based on thing
the fact that people will actual want my Mod
and some proof already is how many people are on this post already?
7!

Do you seriously think that I will get even 100000 views on this mod?
If so how come there is so little at the moment?

this page should be full of replies and comment etc!

plus the only download link will be on MY website
which means all the website traffic will HAVE TO come to my Website
No-Matter If it is on a Freewebs Or Not!

Plus if you actually read the whole of the original post I Posted this bit


It is fully customisable and if you want to you can edit the code afterwards

Meaning That if A Java Programmers Finds an error he can easily just Open the Mods Files in Eclipse( Or another java editing program)
and change it

And be honest would you prefer Just typing a few lines then
about 200 per block?

Me Neihther

Well I can't stop you making the mod but atleast try to put a thing to prevent people sharing it without the edited code. Maybe have it obfuscate so the people must rename the fields so you have to put effort in. Also having the DL link on your site isnt the problem. Its that people will come here to post the mod. But I guess the above statement could fix that.

Sorry if I have been hating, I hated the last version of this so I probably think this will be the same.

Anyway it is very complex to make something like this so best of luck. I still think you shouldn't make it though :P
If I helped, please click that little green up arrow in the bottom right of my post!

#17

LostKingpin
  • Location: East Coast, US
  • Minecraft: Lostkingpin

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:12 PM

Your friendly neighborhood Kingpin here...
I am all for tools that make it easier for us modders to produce QUALITY mods. But, like most, i too am a little weary of something that allows anyone to just choose from a set of options and produce a mod. Much like Mob Maker ( i believe that was the name). Please dont take this comment as negative, as i support this project of it aims to make things easier for modders like myself. Bookmarked.

-LK
Posted Image

#18

har_j1
    har_j1

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 109 posts
  • Location: England
  • Minecraft: Har_j

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:40 PM

View PostStrongJoshua, on 14 July 2011 - 11:55 AM, said:

Shoot, I was going to try and do this.
You still can,
In fact how about we work on this together?
for your information the project I am working on is programmed in Visual Basic
Your name could be up there along with mine!

Please Reply If You Want to Collaborate with Me
By the way I am currently the only person working on this project
Posted Image

#19

har_j1
    har_j1

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 109 posts
  • Location: England
  • Minecraft: Har_j

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:51 PM

By The Way Still Looking For A Graphics Designer To Make A Banner For Me

Your Name Will Be Up In The Credits!
Posted Image

#20

Skullkrusher
  • Location: Denmark
  • Minecraft: simonthegreat

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:55 PM

Cool, bookmarked. Even that I'm gonna "fumble" with some java soon :)
What's wrong with people and my avatar, it's just a picture :P
Go argue with an adminstrator instead of me.