• Please log in to reply
439 replies to this topic

ZoNeXyS
    ZoNeXyS

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:40 PM

got the same problem at 1 august :( can't join any other servers..

error:

Internal Exeption: java.net.SocketExeption: connection reset

bump

i bought myself MineCraft premium and now i get this FFS?
I didn't buy Premium to get this sort of shit..
For god sake

Register or log in to remove.

EasternBells

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:36 AM

I got that error on 1.3 update as well..
I hope that the solustion gets found soon..

wooferman

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:02 AM

I just bought minecraft and i cant play it online, I get this error too. Total regret.

BEAT99
    BEAT99

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Minecraft: MUSIC929292

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:00 PM

Hey I think I found a solution to my problem and maybe a lot of your problems ok so i asked my friend when this happend to me and he said that i had the update 1.3 which i did but the server that you are playing on has to update the game first before u update it thats why u can play on single player cuz its not on a server so u have to downgrade ur minecraft (ill put a link on a youtube video of how to do that) and than u can play freely on ur server :P but when it says Update? say Not Now. Only update ur Minecraft when ur server updates it and u wont have this problem again I hope this Helps a LOT of people :)

View PostBEAT99, on 02 August 2012 - 02:58 PM, said:

Hey I think I found a solution to my problem and maybe a lot of your problems ok so i asked my friend when this happend to me and he said that i had the update 1.3 which i did but the server that you are playing on has to update the game first before u update it thats why u can play on single player cuz its not on a server so u have to downgrade ur minecraft (ill put a link on a youtube video of how to do that) and than u can play freely on ur server Posted Image but when it says Update? say Not Now. Only update ur Minecraft when ur server updates it and u wont have this problem again I hope this Helps a LOT of people Posted Image
Oh yah and btw here is the link to the youtube video of how to downgrade ur minecraft

space0faids

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:42 PM

Fix for this is to reformate your PC. For me this works for a few days, then I will have to reformat it again. System restore might work to.

Raz0085
    Raz0085

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:41 AM

ok i had the same code come up for me and the answer is as simple as it get.. go download it again and run it. i downloaded it from  http://www.minecraft.net/download just go there download it and enjoy!

simpleroy

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:44 PM

i want to the server but hij ses conection reset how do i do that

sandwichgirl62

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:51 PM

Ok so now that this new update is out i cant get on to my favorite server. it doesnt even let me get into the sever it just gives me this message. I didn't get the new update because i know the server isnt updated yet. So i still have 1.2.5 and so does the server. I can log into other servers fine but not this one. Can anyone help me out?

Gadgetman

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:19 PM

Figured it out :D I bet the server is running 1.3 and you are running 1.2.5, or vice versa.I have had this problem, and after ~10 minutes I realized that all the 1.2.5 servers that had yet to update were fine, (I am using 1.2.5 until optifine updates :D), but all the servers that were running 1.3 were giving me this error. Does this fix it for anyone else?
(Yes I know Beat99 said kinda the same thing, but this might be easier to understand.)
I have several pet Eciton burchellii and I live on the moon. Bonus points if you clicked on the link.
If my post was helpful don't forget to click on the green arrow in the bottom right corner!

GoldMiner

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:53 PM

BUMP

Internal exception: java.net.socketException: connection reset
Click here for help!

XAvengedDB7

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:41 AM

bump

GoldMiner

Posted 11 August 2012 - 03:19 PM

Alright, I came up with a few fixes that may help. Click on my signature.

Internal exception: java.net.socketException: connection reset
Click here for help!

Brianher67

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:44 PM

well i have the same problem but it came after i reinstalled my computer. I know its nothing about the files, becaus i took my .minecraft from my backup but i got the same error. I really dont know what to do, but this is kind of stupid like shit....

newboy248

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:58 PM

I had this problem since the second or third day when i bought the game

amazingpickle

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:55 PM

I have only had that problem when the server wasn't on.  I hope this helps

Minecraft Forum Rules

Make sure you read, follow, and respect these civilized, helpful, and organized rules for the Forums.  Learn It-Live It-Love It

albertlau128

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:20 AM

Do find a professional person to fix this problem.

I have Window 7 and have the sane problem. I WANT MINECRAFT MP FOR A LONG TIME, BUT YOU SAY I CANT PLAY MP LOL!~

webvirus
  • Minecraft: webvirus

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:20 PM

I had this same issue...until I remembered I had downgraded to 1.2.5, and the server was 1.3.2. :P

ByTediiiii

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:47 AM

View PostZoNeXyS, on 01 August 2012 - 07:40 PM, said:

got the same problem at 1 august Posted Image can't join any other servers..

error:

Internal Exeption: java.net.SocketExeption: connection reset

bump

i bought myself MineCraft premium and now i get this FFS?
I didn't buy Premium to get this sort of shit..
For god sake

webvirus
  • Minecraft: webvirus

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:17 PM

Why did I even bother typing the above if people were just going to ignore it? Why am I still trying?

No, seriously, what version are EACH of those servers, and what version are you?
I had the same problem until I got the same version as the servers.

Andrei905
  • Minecraft: DJStivz

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:00 PM

Same problemPosted Image