8 replies to this topic

fghup
    fghup

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Minecraft: fghup

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:04 PM

Hello, we are team of experienced minecraft players in search adequate building companions to join us in our private Minecraft Server. The world has been up for a while with only me and a few of my real world friends. While my friends are content just playing casually, I have taken a much deeper interest in the game. I. My hope is to develop and move forward with an RP SERVER
As a whole, my first goal is to create some initial starting regions for players. I will need some people to help me start this process by helping me to build structures within the world.

Partial list of Plugins:
Citizens (add NPCs)
Craftbook (adds features such as bridges and gates)
iConomy (in-game economy)
mcMMO (Leveling system)
MultiVerse (allows for multiple worlds, similar to the Nether)
Permissions (allows limitations to accessibility of certain features
WorldEdit and WorldGuard (anti-greifing and editing tools)

Needs:
My first step, as I explained, is to get builders. Anyone interested should post or send me a player message including:

Player name (IGN)
Experience: (What kind of games do you play outside MC? What do you like most in MC? Have you played on other servers?)
Screenshots: (Any SS of your past builds can help give me an idea of your qualifications *WARNING* stolen works will immediately disqualify you from candidacy)
Desired build: (What would you like to build? Do you want to build the Barbarian snow fortresses or the Elven Archer Homes in the trees?)
Anything else you want to say

If you have any questions, or suggestions to things you would like me to add to the post, just leave a comment or message!
It is also required that you use a specific texture, as all of our creations are based upon it.

Not interested in building, but still love RP? Please leave a comment so I can alert you of the next step!

Register or log in to remove.

Minecraftrules1

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:54 PM

Player name (IGN)Itsamemariosonic
Experience: (What kind of games do you play outside MC? What do you like most in MC? Have you played on other servers?)Yes I did
Screenshots: (Any SS of your past builds can help give me an idea of your qualifications *WARNING* stolen works will immediately disqualify you from candidacy)Sorry no Screenshots :(
Desired build: (What would you like to build? Do you want to build the Barbarian snow fortresses or the Elven Archer Homes in the trees?)Mostly Houses,hotels,and forts,and Cafes!

I Hope I see You In Game!

:D B)
Posted Image
Wolfies!

Da_Creeper_Girll
  • Minecraft: Crystal5385

Posted 12 July 2011 - 12:18 AM

Player name (IGN) Crystal5385
Experience: (What kind of games do you play outside MC? What do you like most in MC? Have you played on other servers?) Yes,The building, Yes I have
Screenshots: (Any SS of your past builds can help give me an idea of your qualifications *WARNING* stolen works will immediately disqualify you from candidacy)Dont know how to take pictures :P
Desired build: (What would you like to build? Do you want to build the Barbarian snow fortresses or the Elven Archer Homes in the trees?)Bank,Hotel,Tree House etc.
Anything else you want to say
I am a really good builder and like to build creaive stuff. :)
hope I get in! :D

oreo202
    oreo202

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 12:19 AM

WRONG FORUM.
Go here to have your aether mod questions answered:  http://aethersupport.betaboard.net/

Phiii
    Phiii

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:49 AM

Player name (IGN) Phiii
Experience: (What kind of games do you play outside MC? What do you like most in MC? Have you played on other servers?)
I'm an FPS player (counter-strike, Sudden Attack, etc.) I like building really visually pleasing buildings, homes, etc. I've played on a couple. I usually just go, build a house, and then leave due to players being mean and neglectful. I've sort of always just wanted to build things with other people.
Screenshots: (Any SS of your past builds can help give me an idea of your qualifications *WARNING* stolen works will immediately disqualify you from candidacy)
Posted Image
This is basically the style that I tend to go for in houses. I can show you more of my works if you wish.
Desired build: (What would you like to build? Do you want to build the Barbarian snow fortresses or the Elven Archer Homes in the trees?) Really I would just like to help other people build. My originality can sometimes be lacking. I have quite a bit of dedication though. I like to build big things, but usually don't have a reason or the supplies or the staff I need.

Well, if you'd like to contact me, PM me.

R3spawnZone

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:48 PM

Player name (IGN): R3spawnPoint
Age (IRL): 14
Experience: (What kind of games do you play outside MC? What do you like most in MC? Have you played on other servers?): I play mostly RPG games though minecraft is my favorite, as for being on other serves, yes, I have been on many other survival servers, but my main focus has always been on build ones. My current server is on a one week hiatus, and I'm looking for something to do to maintain my building skills.
Screenshots: (Any SS of your past builds can help give me an idea of your qualifications *WARNING* stolen works will immediately disqualify you from candidacy):
This is my current singleplayer build, its a small mining building on the ocean side, though I'm mostly a house person
Resized to 59% (was 824 x 972) - Click image to enlargePosted Image

Desired build: (What would you like to build? Do you want to build the Barbarian snow fortresses or the Elven Archer Homes in the trees?) Barbarian snow forest sounds exciting, my last build was an abandoned desert one, and I think I'd love to do another themed adventurous build.

piemanone

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:53 PM

Player name (IGN) piemanone
Experience: (What kind of games do you play outside MC? What do you like most in MC? Have you played on other servers?) lots of other sever and i love black ops

Screenshots: (Any SS of your past builds can help give me an idea of your qualifications *WARNING* stolen works will immediately disqualify you from candidacy) no i cant take any cuzz gay cp

Desired build: (What would you like to build? Do you want to build the Barbarian snow fortresses or the Elven Archer Homes in the trees?) i can help/make anything u need well probly anything
Anything else you want to say i love pie

InkedAshes

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:48 AM

Player name: InkedAshes

Experience: I have played Call of Duty, am in the top 40,000 players overall in Runescape. I've also played on other servers and helped admin, build spawn points and appealing structures.

Desired build: Barbarian snow fortresses will be more productive as you won't be spending as much time creating space on trees.

I have experience building appealing structures, and can deal with a vast amount of players and show them the ropes if i'm given the rights. I know that the spawn point 80% of the time is what makes new-comers stay or leave. I can give them the excitement of seeing a server that has a road ahead for them.

Thanks!
-Inked

PhenomenalFx

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:59 AM

Player name (IGN) PhenomenalFx
Experience: (What kind of games do you play outside MC? What do you like most in MC? Have you played on other servers?) Many xbox 360 games including Fortress craft and Total Miner, Building pixel art and building structures and or event buildings, Yes
Screenshots: (Any SS of your past builds can help give me an idea of your qualifications *WARNING* stolen works will immediately disqualify you from candidacy) I have video software but have not taken any of my work
Desired build: (What would you like to build? Do you want to build the Barbarian snow fortresses or the Elven Archer Homes in the trees?) I will build what ever is need to be worked on
Anything else you want to say Hope to see you soon :D
Posted Image