• Please log in to reply
11189 replies to this topic

Zelfana
    Zelfana

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:40 AM

SATURATION doesn't update properly. It only updates when it inreases or drops all down to 0.

Oh, it updates when I take damage, too.

Register or log in to remove.

avenoo
    avenoo

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:01 AM

View PostJpenguin, on 25 January 2013 - 10:00 PM, said:

Hey Mumfrey - I'm getting an issue when I loadup a client with macro mod, it closes on the mojang screen. Has this happened before to anyone else? Or do you know a solution? I've reinstalled it many times, and found out that the problem comes from macro mod, not liteloader. I've been able to install other mods such as optifine, rei's, etc. Any fix would be much appreciated. My java and gfx drivers are up to date.
you have some security software that is blocking it for some reason, this happened to me and i just clicked allow, and it worked fine

also, to mumfrey or someone else:

im trying to make a large program that runs a certain bit of code when im holding certain items and when im not holding such items it just acts like the normal key (ps:the key its bound to is the mouse button)

so a situation, i click with my item and then i want to eat something, nothing happens because i had to force override any help would be appreciated

Derpmeaus
  • Minecraft: MageOfLink

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:03 AM

How would I make it so if I were to press W it would make me sprint?

Mart3323
    Mart3323

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1670 posts
  • Minecraft: Mart3323

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:22 AM

View PostDerpmeaus, on 26 January 2013 - 04:03 AM, said:

How would I make it so if I were to press W it would make me sprint?
on w, bind a key state macro (and tick "always override conflicting key binds")
Key Down: $${KeyDown(forward)}$$
Key Hold: (repeat delay 100ms): $${Sprint()}$$
Key Up: $${KeyUp(forward)}$$

View Postavenoo, on 26 January 2013 - 02:01 AM, said:

also, to mumfrey or someone else:

im trying to make a large program that runs a certain bit of code when im holding certain items and when im not holding such items it just acts like the normal key (ps:the key its bound to is the mouse button)

so a situation, i click with my item and then i want to eat something, nothing happens because i had to force override any help would be appreciated
I'll make an example with the use key
CONDITIONAL MACRO
CONDITION: <holding your item>
IF TRUE: <your script>
IF FALSE: $${Key(use)}$$

View PostZelfana, on 26 January 2013 - 01:40 AM, said:

SATURATION doesn't update properly. It only updates when it inreases or drops all down to 0.

Oh, it updates when I take damage, too.
Are you sure?, if you're using onHungerChange it's not supposed to react to saturation changes
i have a label showing me saturation and i see it going down just fine, i'm pretty sure
it would also make sense because the mod doesn't "measure" things, it just shows things the game already measures for you

Edit: you're right, i saw it happen now, sometimes it shows fine, sometimes it doesn't

View Postavenoo, on 25 January 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

I need to know how to make variables, that includes the way to make ints and strings. I need this for a script im making, and cant seem to find the explanation in the read me or the changelogs
variables are automatically created as needed
for example, if you were to make a simple script $${Set(&string,potatoes)}$$, it would create the string variable if it doesn't exist
all the commands that can create variables, that i know of, are
Set()
UnSet()
MATCH()
IFMatches()
maybe Inc() and Dec()
#var = #var + 250
Push()

if you haven't seen how variables work yet, they can have letters and numbers in their name, and by default are local booleans
this means they can only have two values, true and false (boolean) and only exist within the same key (local)
other keys can have variables with the same name, but because they're local they're still different variables
prefixes can change variable type
@ makes it global, shared between keys
# for a counter (numbers)
& for a string

always put the global prefix before the type prefix.., i don't think it works well the other way around
@&string, instead of &@string

any questions? =)
'Cause tomorrow spring is here

avenoo
    avenoo

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

Mart3323 said:

any questions? =)
nope, that covers everything i needed to know

Mart3323 said:

I'll make an example with the use key
CONDITIONAL MACRO
CONDITION: <holding your item>
IF TRUE: <your script>
IF FALSE: $${Key(use)}$$
This doesn't seem to work, i cant eat anything because it isnt holding down the use key :/

Mart3323
    Mart3323

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1670 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

View Postavenoo, on 26 January 2013 - 02:31 PM, said:

nope, that covers everything i needed to know

This doesn't seem to work, i cant eat anything because it isnt holding down the use key :/
My bad...
hmm..., Key state macro?
Key Down: $${IF(holding your item);(your script);ENDIF}$$
Key Hold $${Key(use)}$$ (delay is 1t)
Key Up:

this won't place blocks correctly though, i just remembered someone else tried this earlier...

the only real other option is a background script that constantly runs and checks if you're pressing use and holding an item...

Do()
IF(holding item)
IF(Key_Use?)
ENDIF
ENDIF
Loop

--------

Ideas/questions

Volume control for playsound, so it's easier to get the sounds to work well
ability to specify coordinates for the sound to play at, absolute or relative, static in the world or static relative to you (if both are possible)
if easily possible, anyway..., not exactly sure how the sound engine works so =P

--

Offtopic, but do you know how to change the vertical FoV, or if it's possible...
i've been raising it and not looking straight makes everything look really tall, even in the middle of the screen
i presume it's because the vertical FoV is too far off and doesn't match the screen aspect ratio...

I can't find any information on how to change it though, or even where the limitation is
is such a thing possible, or does Java (OpenGL?) not allow it

Zelfana
    Zelfana

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

View PostMart3323, on 26 January 2013 - 08:22 AM, said:

Are you sure?, if you're using onHungerChange it's not supposed to react to saturation changes
i have a label showing me saturation and i see it going down just fine, i'm pretty sure
it would also make sense because the mod doesn't "measure" things, it just shows things the game already measures for you

Edit: you're right, i saw it happen now, sometimes it shows fine, sometimes it doesn't
I have it on a label and never saw it update before it was down to 0 unless I took damage. Also tested by logging the value and that wasn't updating either.

flamingchez

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:51 AM

Is there a variable for the number of players online? Also, I'm trying to run a script that performs a command using every online players name. Would this code work for this?

Spoiler:

FrozenS2M
    FrozenS2M

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Minecraft: FrozenS2M

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:02 AM

Here's an idea for a feature: being able to send a messege/command while using a already binded key. Example: Pressing Q(Drop) and then a message says "I justed dropped something". Or is this already implemented?

Derpmeaus

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:31 AM

This simple script onPlayerJoined doesn't work,
LOG("%JOINEDPLAYER% joined the game.")

NIghtfearNc

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:53 AM

Hello, I'm interested in:
I want to remove the button to open the menu that people would not be able to change binds.
How do I do, where the string with writing a button * ~ (tilde)?

flamingchez

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:04 AM

View PostFrozenS2M, on 27 January 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

Here's an idea for a feature: being able to send a messege/command while using a already binded key. Example: Pressing Q(Drop) and then a message says "I justed dropped something". Or is this already implemented?
You can have more than one command binded to a key. Even though a key is red in the gui you can still put a macro on it. It's just letting you know that there is something else also using it. And if you wanted to do what you said in your post, just put "I just dropped something" on the Q key. (without the quotation marks ;P)

Mart3323
    Mart3323

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1670 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:30 AM

View Postflamingchez, on 27 January 2013 - 12:51 AM, said:

Is there a variable for the number of players online? Also, I'm trying to run a script that performs a command using every online players name. Would this code work for this?

Spoiler:
Not sure what you're trying to do, but to execute the same command for each player, there's a simple command
ForEach(players)
Next
between them you can use the %PLAYER% global variable, it loops once with each player online
for example
ForEach(players)
Echo(%PLAYER% is online)
Next

View PostFrozenS2M, on 27 January 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

"always bind conflicting key binds" and include both the original bind and your script
in your case.. $${Key(throw),Echo(i just dropped something)}$$
not sure if it's key(throw) or Key(drop).., check it's name on the controls screen

View PostDerpmeaus, on 27 January 2013 - 02:31 AM, said:

This simple script onPlayerJoined doesn't work,
LOG("%JOINEDPLAYER% joined the game.")
What doesn't work about it?

-----
Can i look towards a specific set of coordinates?, get the yaw towards specific coordinates?

i'm trying to make a compass kind of thing, but the problem is that your own YAW is in degrees, but the direction to the point is in coordinates, from which you can only get the tangent...
and i don't know how to compare an known angle to an angle you only have the tan() of

and there's no squareroot function either.. =(

Bug report

Fov(%#var%,0.7) sets the fov instantly without smoothing, even though (Fov(135,0.7) smooths it just fine

Derpmeaus

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

View PostMart3323, on 27 January 2013 - 07:30 AM, said:

Not sure what you're trying to do, but to execute the same command for each player, there's a simple command
ForEach(players)
Next
between them you can use the %PLAYER% global variable, it loops once with each player online
for example
ForEach(players)
Echo(%PLAYER% is online)
Next

"always bind conflicting key binds" and include both the original bind and your script
in your case.. $${Key(throw),Echo(i just dropped something)}$$
not sure if it's key(throw) or Key(drop).., check it's name on the controls screen

What doesn't work about it?

-----
Can i look towards a specific set of coordinates?, get the yaw towards specific coordinates?

i'm trying to make a compass kind of thing, but the problem is that your own YAW is in degrees, but the direction to the point is in coordinates, from which you can only get the tangent...
and i don't know how to compare an known angle to an angle you only have the tan() of

and there's no squareroot function either.. =(

Bug report

Fov(%#var%,0.7) sets the fov instantly without smoothing, even though (Fov(135,0.7) smooths it just fine

it only says JOINEDPLAYER instead of the joined players name

Mart3323
    Mart3323

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1670 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

View PostDerpmeaus, on 27 January 2013 - 05:00 PM, said:

it only says JOINEDPLAYER instead of the joined players name
Hm..., can't test that myself, but try not using quotation marks
they're not necessary in your case, since you don't use any special characters like commas or parentheses

Log(%JOINEDPLAYER% joined the game.)

Derpmeaus

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

View PostMart3323, on 27 January 2013 - 08:18 PM, said:

Hm..., can't test that myself, but try not using quotation marks
they're not necessary in your case, since you don't use any special characters like commas or parentheses

Log(%JOINEDPLAYER% joined the game.)

Nope, it's weird it just randomly stopped working one day.

DrSnowbot
  • Minecraft: DrSnowbot
  • Xbox:Vintage Pac Man

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:06 AM

Ok so I'm on a server, and it uses the "yell" function in-game. Chat is heard up to 100 blocks away unless you put a ! before your chat, also they have essentials chat so they got colors too. What i'm trying to do is when I push a key to bring up chat (like pressing / and bringing up commands), and bring up !&b&o but like hitting slash it just brings it up and not actually send it into chat so say press v and it brings up !&b&o then it lets me type in my message.

Mart3323
    Mart3323

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1670 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:40 AM

View PostDrSnowbot, on 28 January 2013 - 04:06 AM, said:

Ok so I'm on a server, and it uses the "yell" function in-game. Chat is heard up to 100 blocks away unless you put a ! before your chat, also they have essentials chat so they got colors too. What i'm trying to do is when I push a key to bring up chat (like pressing / and bringing up commands), and bring up !&b&o but like hitting slash it just brings it up and not actually send it into chat so say press v and it brings up !&b&o then it lets me type in my message.

!&b&o $$!

NIghtfearNc

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:39 AM

What can decompile the whole mod? I want to remove the output buttons in the menu and hotspot * Snake  + ESC *, that players can not go into the settings and change the binds them.
Who knows decompiler or editor of this mod?

BigMacJoe

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:20 AM

Okay I have bee trying to create a TOGGLE macro but I am having trouble. I can get the action to start, but when I want to toggle the action (stop the action) nothing happens (action keeps happening). Can someone help me with this?

Here is what I have put into the .txt file -

Spoiler:

Also wanted to know if there was a way to create a new Event (one not listed).

Edited by BigMacJoe, 28 January 2013 - 10:26 AM.