[1.8.1]Zdmshadow's Mods

Mod Support

Currently working on: InfiTools; Mystic Ores; Fossils & Archeology

How-To-Install
  1. Install Repair My Items - SP & ModLoader normally
  2. Install the mods you want supported and their required mods
  3. Install the class file provided in the download for each mod you want supported

Balkon's WeaponMod v7.1.1
Makes spears, halberds, knives, battleaxes, warhammers, flails, muskets, and muskets with bayonets repairable.
Download

The Aether v1.02
Makes golden parachutes, cloud staffs, Valkyrie lances, hammers of Notch, vampire blades, nature staffs, phoenix armor, obsidian armor, gravitite armor, zanite armor, Neptune armor, gravitite tools, holystone tools, ice rings, ice pendants, leather gloves, iron gloves, diamond gloves, gold gloves, Valkyrie tools, skyroot tools, flaming swords, lightning swords, and holy swords repairable. If I missed something, or I added something that doesn't take damage, please tell me, and I'll add/remove it.
Download
Older Versions

Changelog
  • MP Beta - Beta Release
  • MP v1.0 - Initial Release
  • SP v1.0 - Initial Release
  • SP v1.1 - Updated to 1.8.1
  • MP v1.1 - Updated to 1.8.1

Spread the word about this mod with this banner made by ZGA!
Put this code into your sig
[CENTER][URL=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/453264-173-repair-my-items-revived/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5C9ox.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Glass & Ice Shards

When you break glass, you receive 2-4 glass shards, which can be crafted in a 2x2 shape into glass, and when you break ice, you receive 1 ice shard, which can be crafted in a 3x3 shape into ice.

By default, the item id for glass shards is 14278 and the id for ice shards is 14279. If you need to change these, a config file is created in "\.minecraft\config\" when you run the mod for the first time.

I'm happy with the glass shard texture, but the ice shard could use some work. Can anyone make a better texture?

Changelog
  • v1.0 - Initial Release
  • v1.1 - Nerfed ice shards from 2-4 per ice block to 1, and changed crafting recipe to 3x3
  • v1.2 - Updated for 1.8.1

Older Versions

Tweaks & Fixes

Features

All of these can be disabled by not installing the mentioned class file
  • Bookshelves drop bookshelves - dy.class
  • Pumpkins and Jack 'o' Lanterns can be placed anywhere - rt.class
  • Fences can be placed anywhere - vb.class
  • Netherrack can be smelted into fire; this makes chain armor legitimately obtainable - mod_Tweaks.class

• All wooden blocks are more easily broken with an axe - kt.class
  • This includes wooden doors, fences, jukeboxes, ladders, locked chests, note blocks, wooden pressure plates, pumpkins, jack 'o' lanterns, signs, wooden stairs, trapdoors, and crafting tables.
  • Decrafting recipes - mod_Tweaks.class

• Boats drop boats - di.class
  • Sponges are crafted from yellow wool and mossy cobblestone because moss is absorbant - mod_Tweaks.class

• Sponges absorb water in a three block radius - nk.class

• Right-clicking on dirt with seeds grows grass - jt.class

Changelog
  • v1.0 - Initial Release
  • v1.1 - Updated to 1.8.1, seeds change dirt to grass

Older Versions

Colored Frosting for Cake!

Originally inspired by this suggestion thread, Colored Frosting for Cake!TM makes cake dyeable! With one normal cake and a dye of your choice, you can craft any color you want! I've been working on this mod on and off for months. It's the reason I took up modding, which means, if it weren't for this mod, Repair My Items wouldn't have been revived. :ohmy.gif: You can also use the alternate crafting recipes (yellow cake plus red dye equals orange cake, green cake plus bonemeal equals lime dye, etc.).

Changelog
  • v1.0 - Initial Release
  • v1.1 - Updated for 1.8.1

Older Versions

Legal Stuff
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
  • Used Terms
  • Mod - modification; plugin; piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.
    Mojang - Mojang AB
    Owner - Original author(s) of the mod. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft, the owner has full rights over their mod despite use of Mojang code.
    User - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.

• Liability
  • This mod is provided "as is" with no warranties, implied or otherwise. The owner of this mod takes no responsibility for any damages incurred from the use or this mod. This mod alters fundamental parts of the Minecraft game; parts of Minecraft may not work with this mod installed. All damages caused from the use or misuse of this mod fall on the user.

• Use
  • Use of this mod to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the user without restriction.

• Redistribution
  • This mod may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the owner solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the owner. Any attempts to make money off of this mod (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, adcraft, etc.) are strictly forbidden, and the owner may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.

• Derivative Works/Modification
  • This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this mod require advance written permission of the owner and may be subject to certain terms.

Last edited by zdmshadow: Nov 27, 2011