3686 replies to this topic

Manchou
    Manchou

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:25 PM

View PostGabrielckc, on 13 July 2012 - 03:28 PM, said:

I`ve got another problem on my world. I was playing on TimeBomb server when I went to the Pokecube world. The first thing I noticed was that the pokemon`s name inside pokecubes was not showing. Then, I went to explore, and found no pokemon at all, for miles.

I found the answer for myself. After playing on multiplayer, the mod seems to reset or something like that. Closing Minecraft and entering again solves the problem. Hope it helped.
You should not connect to a server with a modded Minecraft...
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Joepr9
    Joepr9

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Minecraft: joepr999

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:11 AM

Hey Manchou, i really love this mod! sadly i havent been able to install the newest update But ill wait till my friend does it for me :D Anyways, i had a pretty cool suggestion How about you add the three legendary dogs or lugia! and they could be saddled and token full controll but the obviously would spawn seperate and alone Just a cool suggestion Also i could help with modeling them if you like the idea :D Also just something that has bugged me You should be able to take full controll of charizards flight! Because ash has done it numerous times in the anime :D Anyways thanks for reading :)

SPG
    SPG

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3656 posts
  • Minecraft: SpalkiaG

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:18 AM

is there anywhere that i can suggest ideas? they are actualy quite pratical
Posted Image
Lead Modeler/Admin of Pixelmon

Gladssinay123

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:35 AM

Oh i just discovered i can still make bonemeal yay
Because the natural mob spawn was turned off or something like that, if i'm not mistaken, but the spawn by the spawners (found in dungeons) is still active. So i just found a skeleton spawner and now it's my bone farm c:

Joepr9
    Joepr9

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:03 AM

Im probably going to have to use nei or something like that cause ive mined all around my area and i have found any thing like that :/

beholdT
    beholdT

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:07 PM

some1 can help me? i got this error, tying install pokecube.

Spoiler:

Gabrielckc
  • Minecraft: Gabrielckc

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:48 PM

View PostManchou, on 13 July 2012 - 04:25 PM, said:

You should not connect to a server with a modded Minecraft...
Then, is it possible to deactivate the mod for a while, without having to update Minecraft and then reinstalling?

Also, the Slowpoke not evolving bug still persists. My Slowpoke is on level 37, and it does not evolve when battling a wild Shellder. Just to have an idea:

Posted Image

Can you please give a solution? Thanks.
I am the Walrus
You are the Eggman, they are the Eggman, I am Sonic.

Joepr9
    Joepr9

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:21 PM

Quick question why does my minecraft say pokemob.move.used instead of charizard use flamethrower or something?

YondaimeGamer

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:38 PM

Hello my name is Gabriel. me and my friend Lucas, play your mod pokecube.We find it very interesting.And we also had some good ideas:

Could add more stone pokemons, like Onix.

We also had the idea to be compatible to the online mode, would have greater interaction with the players of minecraft.

They could also create maps for players to play online.

Thank you for your attention.

Gabrielckc
  • Minecraft: Gabrielckc

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:11 PM

View PostYondaimeGamer, on 14 July 2012 - 07:38 PM, said:

Hello my name is Gabriel. me and my friend Lucas, play your mod pokecube.We find it very interesting.And we also had some good ideas:
Could add more stone pokemons, like Onix.
We also had the idea to be compatible to the online mode, would have greater interaction with the players of minecraft.
They could also create maps for players to play online.
Thank you for your attention.

I think Manchou is working in multiplayer compability, and, as Onix is from first generation, it will be in the game.
Also, there are a couple people working on pokemon-themed maps, possibly compatible with Pokécube.
I am the Walrus
You are the Eggman, they are the Eggman, I am Sonic.

SPG
    SPG

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3656 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:21 PM

View PostGabrielckc, on 14 July 2012 - 08:11 PM, said:

I think Manchou is working in multiplayer compability, and, as Onix is from first generation, it will be in the game.
Also, there are a couple people working on pokemon-themed maps, possibly compatible with Pokécube.
mine will be, in 1.3 anyways
Posted Image

Smepic
    Smepic

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 535 posts
  • Minecraft: Smepic
  • Xbox:Smepic

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:59 PM

View PostGabrielckc, on 14 July 2012 - 08:11 PM, said:

We were working on it a little a few weeks ago, but Manchou does not know how to make it multiplayer compatible. He might be waiting for 1.3 update, where there is no longer singleplayer - and maybe it will be easier to convert it to smp.
Posted Image

MeanRedPanda

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:56 PM

Made a Spotlight!:
Want to see all of my videos? Be sure to check me out over here --> www.Youtube.com/user/MeanRedPanda

Jacobm17
    Jacobm17

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:12 AM

Very AMAZING MOD about to try it out right now So as the song goes "Got to catch them all!" And hope that this will be SMP compatible once it's finished! #Hopinggreatly
[url="http://www.dungeonrealms.net"][img]http://www.dungeonrealms.net/images/dungeonrealmssig.png[/img][/url]

SPG
    SPG

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3656 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:15 AM

View PostJacobm17, on 15 July 2012 - 02:12 AM, said:

Very AMAZING MOD about to try it out right now So as the song goes "Got to catch them all!" And hope that this will be SMP compatible once it's finished! #Hopinggreatly
or.... you can just wait for 1.3 for smp compatiblity
Posted Image

Joepr9
    Joepr9

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:20 AM

I have a cool idea! You should add magicarp and Gyarados! they would be easy to make just not the swiming animations espacially for gyarados lol but if you want you could lokk at the magikarp and gyarados in the pixelmon mod Just for reference cause u can do soo much better :3 thanks for reading

SPG
    SPG

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3656 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:28 AM

View PostJoepr9, on 15 July 2012 - 04:20 AM, said:

I have a cool idea! You should add magicarp and Gyarados! they would be easy to make just not the swiming animations espacially for gyarados lol but if you want you could lokk at the magikarp and gyarados in the pixelmon mod Just for reference cause u can do soo much better :3 thanks for reading
you clearly dont know how models work, trust me they wont be easy to make, unless you want them to look good anyways
Posted Image

Gladssinay123

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:06 AM

I think you guys should stop suggesting pokémons, since Manchou will add them anyway, either you suggesting or not :P
I mean, i think he plans to add all the pokémons of the 1st Generation.

arturcavallet

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:14 AM

could someone pleeease make a video about how to install this in mac???, because I've tried, but I got a huge problem!!! I just can't hear anything from minecraft, and whenever I try to change the sound, or music bar, the game just crashes!!!
pleeease... someone help me...

Raiogu
    Raiogu

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:12 PM

Mewtwo could be the "Ender Dragon"