Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Where can i get mccheat ?


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1

blacksmith14

Posted 03 October 2010 - 12:15 AM

I have viewed clips  of people using a Minecraft multi-player hack program called mccedit i have goggled and found only one link witch is misleading and unhelpful .This is the clip of people using mccheat. http://www.metacafe.... ... armour_tu/

Someone help me find a download link that works.

Mod edit: If I'm correct, this program contains a version of the minecraft .jar file, which can not legally be distributed.

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Kehmist
    Kehmist

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 353 posts
  • Location: California, U.S.A
  • Minecraft: Kehmist

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:16 AM

Cheating is for  :SSSS: . You don't want to be a  :SSSS: do you?
Kidding :P. But I'm sure you can google it.

#3

bobwoco42

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:51 AM

blacksmith14 said:

I have viewed clips  of people using a Minecraft multi-player hack program called mccedit i have goggled and found only one link witch is misleading and unhelpful .This is the clip of people using mccheat. http://www.metacafe.... ... armour_tu/

Someone help me find a download link that works.

*sigh* It's literally 3 threads above yours. Also, it's called MCEdit.

http://www.minecraft...hp?f=25&t=15522
"I think reality stays at the door when you have creepy frog girls that don't move properly and react to pain with a mysteriously deep grunt."-Varriount

#4

Kehmist
    Kehmist

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 353 posts
  • Location: California, U.S.A
  • Minecraft: Kehmist

Posted 17 October 2010 - 06:01 AM

bobwoco42 said:

blacksmith14 said:

I have viewed clips  of people using a Minecraft multi-player hack program called mccedit i have goggled and found only one link witch is misleading and unhelpful .This is the clip of people using mccheat. http://www.metacafe.... ... armour_tu/

Someone help me find a download link that works.

*sigh* It's literally 3 threads above yours. Also, it's called MCEdit.

http://www.minecraft...hp?f=25&t=15522

Actually it is not called McEdit. He is talking about MCCheat, there is a video on youtube, I just looked it up.
Here you go: (Although I don't advise cheating)

SV2EvErirrY

#5

maunokki

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:00 PM

There you go: -snip-
Don't use for multiplayer, just for singleplayer =). Also, don't flame me for posting it! It was so easy to find D:! I just googled "Mccheat" and it was there.
Posted Image

#6

capitalthree

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:36 PM

How dare you post a link to that!  Now you're personally responsible for all cheating that occurs!  Not the cheaters for cheating, not notch for writing the bugs that let them cheat, but you for linking.
Just kidding.  <3 mccheat

#7

Riyuzakisan

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:59 AM

isn't this capable of stealing passwords? it auto logs you in, im assuming only if your password is saved to be remembered by minecraft
someone would have to decompile mccheat and take a look at the source code for the class that handles logging in
Posted Image

#8

Patchumz
    Patchumz

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 971 posts
  • Location: Wonderland
  • Minecraft: Patchumz

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:28 AM

Riyuzakisan said:

isn't this capable of stealing passwords? it auto logs you in, im assuming only if your password is saved to be remembered by minecraft
someone would have to decompile mccheat and take a look at the source code for the class that handles logging in

No, it plays offline and doesn't log you in.

I assume it only works if you've logged in once before though. (In order to play offline)
El Psy Congroo.

#9

Riyuzakisan

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:03 PM

Patchumz said:

Riyuzakisan said:

isn't this capable of stealing passwords? it auto logs you in, im assuming only if your password is saved to be remembered by minecraft
someone would have to decompile mccheat and take a look at the source code for the class that handles logging in

No, it plays offline and doesn't log you in.

I assume it only works if you've logged in once before though. (In order to play offline)
It plays online and it does log you in. I ran the Minecraft client and set it to not remember my password, then i started MCCheat and it opened its own dialog window prompting for a username and password. Take a look at the source code, there is a steganographed gif image that contains hidden data, and the I.class file decodes that data and lets the other class files use it.
Posted Image

#10

googie2149
    googie2149

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1056 posts
  • Location: Why do you need to know where I live, STALKER! By the way, where do you live?
  • Minecraft: Googie2149

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:35 PM

The file in the .minecraft directory called lastlogin is what saves your password.
I don't see a signature here... Nope.

#11

Pedobear
    Pedobear

    Forum/Wiki Sponsor

  • Curse Premium
  • 224 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:44 PM

GOOD SIR! I do believe that this is against the forum rules.
/thread

#12

LimeHunter7

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:49 PM

Sweet! I know we're not allowed to discuss hax, but I knew there would eventually be a version of the Classic ones for Alpha!
I do not know you, developer, but *high five*! :Lava:

eighty_five said:

This entire thread just gave me a goddamn headache.
Posted Image

#13

Patchumz
    Patchumz

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 971 posts
  • Location: Wonderland
  • Minecraft: Patchumz

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:54 PM

Riyuzakisan said:

Patchumz said:

Riyuzakisan said:

isn't this capable of stealing passwords? it auto logs you in, im assuming only if your password is saved to be remembered by minecraft
someone would have to decompile mccheat and take a look at the source code for the class that handles logging in

No, it plays offline and doesn't log you in.

I assume it only works if you've logged in once before though. (In order to play offline)
It plays online and it does log you in. I ran the Minecraft client and set it to not remember my password, then i started MCCheat and it opened its own dialog window prompting for a username and password. Take a look at the source code, there is a steganographed gif image that contains hidden data, and the I.class file decodes that data and lets the other class files use it.

Ah, yeah. I was thinking of a different program.

And yes, ANYTHING you put on your computer has the capacity to steal your passwords... not a shocker.
El Psy Congroo.

#14

B3NW
    B3NW

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 06:33 PM

Bitdefender went crazy before I even downloaded this shit. Did anyone think to run an AV scan? Also yes I know, false positives BLAH BLAH BLAH. Your shit AV may do that but BD doesn't.