So I've been going a little texture pack crazy lately, a new favorite hobby of mine it seems, lol. Today I'm releasing version 1.0 of KonohaKraft a Naruto texture pack "For the wanna be Ninja!" There's a lot of little goodies in this pack, including bow-sounding Kunai! Anyone interested in helping me get a hold of a kunai sound effect would be awesome cause I'm audiotarded with minecraft.
This isn't completely finished yet, anything I haven't gotten around to yet and some of the ui trim is filled from the Misa Texture Pack found Here.
I also went with Misa's mod and use Randomobs however it is not required to use the texture pack.
- Items/Icons (a few still need replacing)
- Mobs (Akatsuki perhaps? lol oh oh maybe Orochimaru as the zombie!)
- Animals (not sure if I'm gonna even bother changing these, can't link of anything to do to them)
- Armor (Iron ANBU Armor, Gold Hokage Robes, Diamond Naruto Sage Outfit?)
- Weapons/Tools (not sure what Naruto themes to give these... I have ideas for the swords but nothing for the tools)
Installing the Texture Pack
- 1. Save my pack's zip file to the texturepacks folder in your minececraft directory. (Do not extract!)
- 2. Click here to download the latest version of MCPatcher. (How do people keep fucking this step up?)
- 3. Run MCPatcher and hit Patch, then close it when it's done.
- 4. Run Minecraft and go to Mods and Texture Packs to select my pack. (Mac users with problems, see here.)
Installing Misa's Support for Randomobs
- 1. Download and install the Randomobs mod using their installation instructions.
- 2. Run Minecraft and load a map, then exit minecraft completely.
- 3. Open the zip of my texture pack and locate the randomobs.properties file.
- 4. Open your .minecraft folder and navigate to the mods folder, then the randomobs folder.
- 5. Drag-and-drop randomobs.properties into the randomobs folder, overwriting the old file.
Also don't forget to show your support!