• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[Adv/Puz] CUBE Inc: Overhaul (Now with Command Blocks) (Updated to 1.4) (140,000+ Downloads)

cube inc awesome like your mom

• Please log in to reply
1342 replies to this topic

CWHunt456
  • Minecraft: CWHunt456

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:09 AM

POPULAR

Check out the CUBE Inc. 2 Discussion Thread!

Remember to +1 if you liked the map! Posted Image
CWHunt456 & Incetents Present:

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image   The Story Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image   Trailer Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Links Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  
Posted Image

Note!  The Texture Pack is in the map download.  Also the Texture Pack was created by the very talented Malyatrax, not us!  So give him complete credit for that!

Download the Texture Pack separate: Click Me!

How to Play in SMP
Well, make sure you aren't using multiverse, first of all. If you are, you have to use only that one world that you have been given. The server SHOULD automatically move the nether world into a folder called world_nether. If it doesn't, I think you choose the folder DIM-1 from the world folder, (In this case, Cube Inc), and move it into the server renamed world_nether. NOTE: If your server level is named something else like Custom map, the nether file MUST be called Custom map_nether. Hope this helps!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image   Rules Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  

*You may not break blocks with your hands. (Only exception is Chapter 2 during the obsidian breaking.)
*Play on Peaceful through the game until areas where you are told to change difficulty.
*Use the Official Texture Pack.  Don't be a ¬≠ing moron and use your own.  It doesn't make you a rebel... It only makes the map REALLY ugly.
*Have fun!
*Explore your environment.  It make help you discover the answer to the puzzle.
*Read every sign.  You do not want to miss parts of the story.  
*Vote and say how you liked the map on this thread after you beat it. Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image   Banner Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  
If you love this map and want to show it around just copy the text below and place it in your signature!
Kudos to IX iTzRogueXI and Malyatrax for making this!

Posted Image

[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/436141-advpuz-cube-inc-1000-downloads-cube-inc-2-preview/"][img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23755556/Cube%20Inc/Cube%20Inc.%20v2.png[/img][/url]

Posted Image

[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/436141-advpuz-cube-inc-40000-downloads-new-info-on-cube-inc-2-played-by-captainsparklez-d/"][img]http://i.imgur.com/0NP7h.png[/img][/url]

Posted Image

[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/436141-advpuz-cube-inc-40000-downloads-new-info-on-cube-inc-2-played-by-captainsparklez-d/"][img]http://i.imgur.com/edGKl.png[/img][/url]

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image   Screenshots Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Sequel Information
Spoiler:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image   Version Information Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  
Spoiler:

Lets Plays

Spoiler:

Special Thanks

Malyatrax for making me an AWESOME Official Texture Pack for the map! Thanks so much! Posted Image
Incetents for joining the crew to make this map a LOT better, and making amazing posters!
All of my playtesters. (Friends, Family, Etc), for making the game possible.
My Computer, for not giving out on me while I made this.
MCEdit, for making the mapping so much easier.
Single Player Commands and TooManyItems, for making the creation of this so much simpler!
Players, for downloading the map

Feedback is always welcome!
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

TheRealMrChicken
  • Minecraft: Shrpsh0otr

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:16 AM

Cool. Downloading this when possible.

destinyxkinght

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:20 AM

This map looks very... very... I want to play it now. GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!

CWHunt456

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:56 PM

View Postdestinyxkinght, on 06 July 2011 - 05:20 AM, said:

This map looks very... very... I want to play it now. GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!

Haha, it won't be too long of a wait.  Maybe two weeks at max.
Posted Image

CWHunt456

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:53 PM

Sorry for the double post and slight bump but I added a poll to see how people think the map looks so far. Thanks! ;)
I'm also contemplating wether I should release a small demo or not...
Posted Image

WindedHydra

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:25 PM

This map looks like it will be one of the best ones.I can't wait till it comes out I already have this bookmarked, and I'm checking it every day. So you sir get many  :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond: :Diamond:     and even more than that. So please try to get this out as soon as possible, but don't rush it so it is bad. Good luck.

jman0965
    jman0965

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Minecraft: jman0965

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:33 PM

Wow this map download still not here even tho its been months when you said it should be up ina week or 2 im ready to do this map i got the texture pack and ready to play

CWHunt456

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:46 PM

I felt I would give you guys a clip of a building I just completed!
Posted Image

Please, PLEASE ignore the fact this building looks like a penis.  That was totally unintentional!  :D

EDIT: I also want to say I plan on pulling an all-nighter to work on this and hopefully finish it by tomorrow or Friday.  I am not very far from finishing so just a few more things and finishing touches till release.
Posted Image

destinyxkinght

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:28 AM

JUST RELEASE A DEMO! I CAN'T WAIT :P

You can improved later on from there.

CWHunt456

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:54 PM

Its released! :D
Posted Image

Jathorgon

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:38 AM

why did i blow up when i went through ceo door

CWHunt456

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:39 AM

View PostJathorgon, on 08 July 2011 - 12:38 AM, said:

why did i blow up when i went through ceo door

Respawn.  You wake up somewhere else.
Posted Image

Acez777
    Acez777

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Minecraft: Acez777

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:45 AM

I MUST DOWNLOAD!!!!1!!!11!!!
I LOVE TO PLAY PUZZLE MAPS!!!
Posted Image

CWHunt456

Posted 08 July 2011 - 03:51 AM

View Postdestinyxkinght, on 07 July 2011 - 01:28 AM, said:

JUST RELEASE A DEMO! I CAN'T WAIT :P

You can improved later on from there.

Lucky for you its released now haha!

Also remember to give feedback!  I want my next map to be even better so I need to know what to improve on.
Posted Image

TheFired3mon
  • Minecraft: TheFired3mon

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:46 AM

Great map! I'm making a video for it, and I've been going for slightly over 45 mins. It's a really good map, I hate the ones I finish in 10 mins. Although, I'd suggest posting the rules in the main place cause I didn't read until after I broke a couple XD. Then, another thing, I was in the caves and generally going straight, and I got to this one part where I dropped off dirt into an area that I couldn't get back up from, so I explored around and I think the only way out was the way I came in. I had to destroy some dirt/gravel to get out.  But anyway, again, great map, I give it a 5 out of 5.  :D. And, if you would like to watch the video, my YouTube is here

destinyxkinght

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:26 AM

What do we do in the glass dome?

CWHunt456

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:31 PM

View PostTheFired3mon, on 08 July 2011 - 06:46 AM, said:

Great map! I'm making a video for it, and I've been going for slightly over 45 mins. It's a really good map, I hate the ones I finish in 10 mins. Although, I'd suggest posting the rules in the main place cause I didn't read until after I broke a couple XD. Then, another thing, I was in the caves and generally going straight, and I got to this one part where I dropped off dirt into an area that I couldn't get back up from, so I explored around and I think the only way out was the way I came in. I had to destroy some dirt/gravel to get out.  But anyway, again, great map, I give it a 5 out of 5.  :D. And, if you would like to watch the video, my YouTube is here
Wow, thanks!  Adding to the original post! :)

View Postdestinyxkinght, on 08 July 2011 - 09:26 AM, said:

What do we do in the glass dome?
Survive in it.  Who knows, there might be a mine somewhere that has an escape route.  ;)
Posted Image

destinyxkinght

Posted 08 July 2011 - 01:50 PM

You have one of the best maps. Well the dome took a lot of digging :P

KEEP IMPROVING. Dream Big. Rating 5/5

IX iTzRogue XI
  • Minecraft: IX_iTzRogue_XI

Posted 08 July 2011 - 01:59 PM

Nice map! Couldn't get past the first part of chapter 2.

CWHunt456

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:14 PM

I will probably release an update that fixes a few things.  The problems are unnoticeable, but when they are fixed the map will make a bit more sense.  Most of these problems are in the first chapter because that was the beginning of the first map I had ever made, so the puzzles sucked and there were a lot of unfixed errors.
Funny fact!  I made the first chapter before I made the prologue.  I created the prologue about halfway through the creation of this map.
Posted Image