Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

♕Herocraft - Minecraft RPG Server Multiplayer - Almost 4 Years Old! - [Greylist-Townships-Quests-RPG] No Pay2Win.♕

best minecraft rpg minecraft rpg minecraft rpg server minecraft server rpg server minecraft herocraft heroes herocraft rpg

  • Please log in to reply
37739 replies to this topic

#28761

trickyjet6843
  • Location: 3701 Clay Products Dr. 99517 Anchorage A.K.
  • Minecraft: trickyjet6843

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:05 AM

Angyles.

Griefing bans are not minor bans.  I do show a few here and there, how do I know you have reformed and will not grief anymore?  I am sure the three or so I have found ((And ranging in different dates are not others doing it and blaming you))

Please lemme join i will not grief i swear to everything in the world and in general. I just wanna play please. I am bored of other servers and i have joined bad boring RP servers. And the tour and stuff of this server was GREAT! Please lemme join the server.

Posted Image


Register or log in to remove.

#28762

NoRoids
    NoRoids

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 60 posts
  • Location: Floating around.
  • Minecraft: ItsMeNotU

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:59 AM

View Posttrickyjet6843, on 12 January 2013 - 08:05 AM, said:

Angyles.

Griefing bans are not minor bans.  I do show a few here and there, how do I know you have reformed and will not grief anymore?  I am sure the three or so I have found ((And ranging in different dates are not others doing it and blaming you))

Please lemme join i will not grief i swear to everything in the world and in general. I just wanna play please. I am bored of other servers and i have joined bad boring RP servers. And the tour and stuff of this server was GREAT! Please lemme join the server.

This servers not as great as you must think.  Trust me.

#28763

j2gay
    j2gay

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 26 posts
  • Location: US
  • Minecraft: j2gay

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:18 AM

View Posttrickyjet6843, on 12 January 2013 - 08:05 AM, said:

Angyles.

Griefing bans are not minor bans.  I do show a few here and there, how do I know you have reformed and will not grief anymore?  I am sure the three or so I have found ((And ranging in different dates are not others doing it and blaming you))

Please lemme join i will not grief i swear to everything in the world and in general. I just wanna play please. I am bored of other servers and i have joined bad boring RP servers. And the tour and stuff of this server was GREAT! Please lemme join the server.
If Angyles has requested additional information please repost your app with the additional information.

View PostNoRoids, on 12 January 2013 - 08:59 AM, said:



This servers not as great as you must think.  Trust me.
I seen no app for you but I'm going to go ahead and say denied anyway.
  If   I have asked for any information, please re-post your application with the information requested.  If you do not do so you will be missed as this can be a pretty chaotic thread to follow.  Remember, you can play on the server via greylist while you wait.  Thanks  !

#28764

NoRoids
    NoRoids

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 60 posts
  • Location: Floating around.
  • Minecraft: ItsMeNotU

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:21 AM

View Postj2gay, on 12 January 2013 - 11:18 AM, said:

If Angyles has requested additional information please repost your app with the additional information.

I seen no app for you but I'm going to go ahead and say denied anyway.

Your funny smart guy.  I'm white-listed so be smart ass somewhere else.

#28765

DfindJordz

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:40 AM

  • In-game name: DfindJordz
  • Location and Age: London, 15
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): I have never benn banned from a server before.
  • Referral(s): None.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): I'm going to after this.
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? I was looking for a good rpg server to play and came across it.
  • Special Key: I don't understand this.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes.
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I enjoy playing rpg games and i love to help i'll also being playing for long periods of time when possible.
  • Additional Info: I love to play minecraft, and COD i also like playing terraria. My hobbies include swimming, football and gaming. Many regards, Jordon


#28766

Angyles
    Angyles

    Ghast Hunter

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2867 posts
  • Location: So Cal
  • Minecraft: Angyles

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:19 PM

GOOD MORNING HEROCRAFTERS!

God I need coffee

View PostDfindJordz, on 12 January 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

  • In-game name: DfindJordz
  • Location and Age: London, 15
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): I have never benn banned from a server before.
  • Referral(s): None.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): I'm going to after this.
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? I was looking for a good rpg server to play and came across it.
  • Special Key: I don't understand this.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes.
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I enjoy playing rpg games and i love to help i'll also being playing for long periods of time when possible.
  • Additional Info: I love to play minecraft, and COD i also like playing terraria. My hobbies include swimming, football and gaming. Many regards, Jordon

The special key is located on the first page.  Thanks!



If I have asked for ANY information, please repost your application with the information added.  If you do not it will be ignored as this thread can become very chaotic to follow.  It helps the Proctors out immensely!  Remember you can play via our greylist while you wait. Thanks! ~ Angy ~
Posted Image

#28767

Aiswait
    Aiswait

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 41 posts
  • Minecraft: hazesilent

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

  • In-game name: hazesilent
  • Location and Age: New York, 15
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): None
  • Referral(s): None
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote):  Yes
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? Top 100 charts, minecraft forums
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I am experienced in survival servers
  • Additional Info: I'm a good builder and fighter.

Posted Image

#28768

Aiswait
    Aiswait

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 41 posts
  • Minecraft: hazesilent

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

  • In-game name: hazesilent
  • Location and Age: America, New York, 15
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): None
  • Referral(s): None
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote):   Yes
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? Minecraft forums, top 100 servers list
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. - HCH10
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I love RPG servers, as well as RPG games. I will be an active member of the community and be very helpful as a veteran.
  • Additional Info: I will love you.

Posted Image

#28769

Angyles
    Angyles

    Ghast Hunter

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2867 posts
  • Location: So Cal
  • Minecraft: Angyles

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

View PostAiswait, on 12 January 2013 - 02:57 PM, said:

  • In-game name: hazesilent
  • Location and Age: New York, 15
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): None
  • Referral(s): None
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote):  Yes
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? Top 100 charts, minecraft forums
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I am experienced in survival servers
  • Additional Info: I'm a good builder and fighter.

Your special key is incorrect, and you can find it on the first page =)



If I have asked for ANY information, please repost your application with the information added.  If you do not it will be ignored as this thread can become very chaotic to follow.  It helps the Proctors out immensely!  Remember you can play via our greylist while you wait. Thanks! ~ Angy ~
Posted Image

#28770

dogoxd
    dogoxd

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

  • In-game name: dogoxd
  • Location and Age: Israel, 19
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): Never been banned
  • Referral(s): None
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote):   YES (all of them)
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? Minecraft server list while looking for a server
  • Special Key: {HCd5}
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: Not any specific reason. I'm a decent player, creative and friendly, and I'm just looking for a good server to spend my time on
  • Additional Info: been playing minecraft since the first update from Alpha to beta, Single player bores me so I just wanted to hop on a server and play with people


#28771

Angyles
    Angyles

    Ghast Hunter

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2867 posts
  • Location: So Cal
  • Minecraft: Angyles

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:10 PM

View Postdogoxd, on 12 January 2013 - 03:06 PM, said:

  • In-game name: dogoxd
  • Location and Age: Israel, 19
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): Never been banned
  • Referral(s): None
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote):   YES (all of them)
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? Minecraft server list while looking for a server
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: Not any specific reason. I'm a decent player, creative and friendly, and I'm just looking for a good server to spend my time on
  • Additional Info: been playing minecraft since the first update from Alpha to beta, Single player bores me so I just wanted to hop on a server and play with people



Your special key is incorrect, and you can find it on the first page =)



If I have asked for ANY information, please repost your application with the information added.  If you do not it will be ignored as this thread can become very chaotic to follow.  It helps the Proctors out immensely!  Remember you can play via our greylist while you wait. Thanks! ~ Angy ~
Posted Image

#28772

Griffiths

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:22 PM

  • In-game name: Griffiths
  • Location and Age: US, 26
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): none
  • Referral(s): N/A
  • Have you voted for Herocraft? Yes
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? Forum browsing
  • Special Key: HCG9
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Sure
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: Easy exp for everyone else at the very least! Also I like building stuff, usually large scale projects.
  • Additional Info: Work schedule tends to be chaotic so my logins may be irregular.


#28773

MrMemphis404

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

Posted ImageMrMemphis404, on 11 January 2013 - 10:26 PM, said:

  • In-game name: MrMemphis404
  • Location and Age:Brazil,13
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): Never been banned
  • Referral(s):None
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote):   Yes
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? : MinecraftForum
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. : HCM12
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I love Minecraft..and  love Rpg,im a dedicated player.
  • Additional Info:I Like explore,love rpg servers.


Do you enjoy any other games or have any hobbies?


Yes..I love play Killing Floor,CS Source.
Ragnarok,Dark Souls,Dragon Age 2 and others RPGs.
I Play Guitar
Posted Image

#28774

kirbykev
    kirbykev

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 22 posts
  • Location: Everywhere... Canada
  • Minecraft: Kirbykev
  • Xbox:Pikpikaholik

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

1. IGN: Kirbykev
2: Location and age: Toronto, 14
3: Previous Bans from other server (explain): Never been banned
4: Referrals: None
5: Have you voted for herocraft?: I will after this
6: How'd you hear about herocraft? Server searching because i was bored one saturday morning
7: Special Key: What?
8: Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes.
9: Reason(s) you should be accepted: I enjoy minecraft and RPG's a ton, so what better way to enjoy them than on a server like this?!
10. Additional info: love playing MC, really enjoy Music.

Posted Image


#28775

erik4556
    erik4556

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 650 posts
  • Location: In your kitchen, eating your bacon.
  • Minecraft: Erik4556
  • Xbox:Erik4556

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:55 PM

In-game name: erik4556
Location and Age: I am 14 years old from Chicago, Illinois
Previous Bans from other servers (explain): none expect for ban upon death faction servers.
Referral(s): none
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote):   Yep! Just voted
How'd you hear about Herocraft? Through the front page of the forums in the server ads page
Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCE8
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? I do
Reason(s) you should be accepted: I am a great team builder and I love to work with others in rp servers.i have played since infdev and have never broken a rule or ever been bored of playing on servers that come and go as they die from lack of player count and few servers have been able to stay up for such a long time. I am very active in Minecraft and I am we'll rounded in the 3 main branches of minecraft: pvp, building aesthetics and redstone computer engineering. I you ever need help of any kind I am always there to help.
Additional Info: pm me if you need my email or Skype as I am happy to communicate in either way.

Thanks for reading this post,
                                             Erik4556

Posted Image

Http://www.Thewizardnetwork.enjin.com official wizard network forums.
Please excuse typos when I'm using my iPad I always blame Siri.

#28776

Angyles
    Angyles

    Ghast Hunter

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2867 posts
  • Location: So Cal
  • Minecraft: Angyles

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:57 PM

Reviewing please check back for updates


View PostGriffiths, on 12 January 2013 - 03:22 PM, said:

  • In-game name: Griffiths
  • Location and Age: US, 26
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): none
  • Referral(s): N/A
  • Have you voted for Herocraft? Yes
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? Forum browsing
  • Special Key: HCG9
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Sure
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: Easy exp for everyone else at the very least! Also I like building stuff, usually large scale projects.
  • Additional Info: Work schedule tends to be chaotic so my logins may be irregular.


Accepted



View PostMrMemphis404, on 12 January 2013 - 03:24 PM, said:

Posted ImageMrMemphis404, on 11 January 2013 - 10:26 PM, said:

  • In-game name: MrMemphis404
  • Location and Age:Brazil,13
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): Never been banned
  • Referral(s):None
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote):   Yes
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? : MinecraftForum
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. : HCM12
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I love Minecraft..and  love Rpg,im a dedicated player.
  • Additional Info:I Like explore,love rpg servers.
Do you enjoy any other games or have any hobbies?


Yes..I love play Killing Floor,CS Source.
Ragnarok,Dark Souls,Dragon Age 2 and others RPGs.
I Play Guitar



Accepted


View Postkirbykev, on 12 January 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

1. IGN: Kirbykev
2: Location and age: Toronto, 14
3: Previous Bans from other server (explain): Never been banned
4: Referrals: None
5: Have you voted for herocraft?: I will after this
6: How'd you hear about herocraft? Server searching because i was bored one saturday morning
7: Special Key: What?
8: Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes.
9: Reason(s) you should be accepted: I enjoy minecraft and RPG's a ton, so what better way to enjoy them than on a server like this?!
10. Additional info: love playing MC, really enjoy Music.



No need to post so many times in a row.....lol

Your special key is incorrect and can be found on the first page.  Thanks

View Posterik4556, on 12 January 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

In-game name: erik4556
Location and Age: I am 14 years old from Chicago, Illinois
Previous Bans from other servers (explain): none expect for ban upon death faction servers.
Referral(s): none
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote):   Yep! Just voted
How'd you hear about Herocraft? Through the front page of the forums in the server ads page
Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCE8
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? I do
Reason(s) you should be accepted: I am a great team builder and I love to work with others in rp servers.i have played since infdev and have never broken a rule or ever been bored of playing on servers that come and go as they die from lack of player count and few servers have been able to stay up for such a long time. I am very active in Minecraft and I am we'll rounded in the 3 main branches of minecraft: pvp, building aesthetics and redstone computer engineering. I you ever need help of any kind I am always there to help.
Additional Info: pm me if you need my email or Skype as I am happy to communicate in either way.

Thanks for reading this post,
Erik4556

Accepted



If I have asked for ANY information, please repost your application with the information added.  If you do not it will be ignored as this thread can become very chaotic to follow.  It helps the Proctors out immensely!  Remember you can play via our greylist while you wait. Thanks! ~ Angy ~
Posted Image

#28777

LemeliskTheGreat

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:08 PM

In-game name:Lemelisk
Location and Age:Ontario Canada
Previous Bans from other servers (explain):yes.... killing an admin on a  pvp server :(
Referral(s):none
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote):   yeah
How'd you hear about Herocraft?minecraft forums
Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCL8
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?
Reason(s) you should be accepted: I enjoy rpg, and am looking for a new server
Additional Info:None

#28778

Angyles
    Angyles

    Ghast Hunter

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2867 posts
  • Location: So Cal
  • Minecraft: Angyles

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

Reviewing

View PostLemeliskTheGreat, on 12 January 2013 - 04:08 PM, said:

In-game name:Lemelisk
Location and Age:Ontario Canada
Previous Bans from other servers (explain):yes.... killing an admin on a  pvp server Posted Image
Referral(s):none
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote):   yeah
How'd you hear about Herocraft?minecraft forums
Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCL8
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?
Reason(s) you should be accepted: I enjoy rpg, and am looking for a new server
Additional Info:None

Your age is required on your application, thanks!

If I have asked for ANY information, please repost your application with the information added.  If you do not it will be ignored as this thread can become very chaotic to follow.  It helps the Proctors out immensely!  Remember you can play via our greylist while you wait. Thanks! ~ Angy ~
Posted Image

#28779

ilDIDATTA

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:30 PM

In-game name: ilDIDATTA
Location and Age: ITALY 18
Previous Bans from other servers (explain): NONE
Referral(s): NONE
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): YES!
How'd you hear about Herocraft? I DISCOVERED HC FROM SERVER LIST
Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCi9
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? YES
Reason(s) you should be accepted: I LIKE MUCH MINECRAFT AND I AM READY FOR A ROLEPLAY
Additional Info: I'd like join in this server with my friends, yesterday we were connected and we liked much. I hope enter in whitelist soon. Thanks


Answering to question of Angyles, I've never played games like minecraft or generally RPGs before. But i am a serious guy and my friends too. I am a good farmer and i know i will be an excellent healer in this server. Thanks of all


#28780

FindingDiamond

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

  • In-game name: FindingDiamond
  • Location and Age: U.S. 13
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): I was in a pvp faction server and the admin was just saying I'm hacking for no reason.... And I got banned for without any proof
  • Referral(s): None
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote):   Yes
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? I found the server on a minecraft server site.
  • Special Key: HCF14
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes. I agree and I understand it.
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I looked at this forum post. It is clearly that the owner did a lot of work and I knew this server would be awesome. Also I've never played on a RPG server. I want to try it out.
  • Additional Info:  Great tutorialWhat hacking site?I don't hack......
  • I don't know why my name is on a hacking site. Maybe you read my name wrong my name is FindingDiamond not FindingDiamonds or maybe someone is impostor my name