• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

♕Herocraft - Minecraft RPG Server Multiplayer - Almost 4 Years Old! - [Greylist-Townships-Quests-RPG] No Pay2Win.♕

best minecraft rpg minecraft rpg minecraft rpg server minecraft server rpg server minecraft herocraft heroes herocraft rpg

• Please log in to reply
37771 replies to this topic

EpicCat9

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:19 AM

I dont understand it :/

The number part

• In-game name: EpicCat9
  • Location and Age: USA, and 15
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): Mostly when i was younger from stupid admins... I can't stand admins that don't do anything for a server.
  • Referral(s): No one
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1):   Not yet
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? I just found it here.
  • Special Key: {HCE8}
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: Im a very serious roleplayer and a great builder.
  • Additional Info: ..... I like wolves.

There I fixed it for you Ang

Register or log in to remove.

Angyles
    Angyles

Ghast Hunter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2869 posts
  • Minecraft: Angyles

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:26 AM

View PostEpicCat9, on 03 December 2012 - 04:19 AM, said:

I dont understand it :/

The number part
  • In-game name: EpicCat9
  • Location and Age: USA, and 15
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): Mostly when i was younger from stupid admins... I can't stand admins that don't do anything for a server.
  • Referral(s): No one
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1):   Not yet
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? I just found it here.
  • Special Key: {HCE8}
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: Im a very serious roleplayer and a great builder.
  • Additional Info: ..... I like wolves.
There I fixed it for you Ang

Please explain these bans in detail:

[0] => bID# 762138 mine.catserve.net .:. griefing lb proof
[1] => bID# 140503 mc2.joe.to .:. griefing
[2] => bID# 2290619 199.191.59.30:25579 .:. Imported local ban
[3] => bID# 637638 Mineville.DynDNS.tv .:. very low reputation

If I have asked for ANY information, please repost your application with the information added.  If you do not it will be ignored as this thread can become very chaotic to follow.  It helps the Proctors out immensely!  Remember you can play via our greylist while you wait. Thanks! ~ Angy ~
Posted Image

Chiz_Wiz_714

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:45 AM

• Minecraft In-game name: Chiz_Wiz_714
  • Location & Age: California, 14
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I have had 4 local bans all mostly for griefing on servers which were labeled "Hardcore" therefore i thought it to be ok
  • Referral(s): RedWidow
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: My mom (RedWidow) plays
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet but i will once i get done here
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA& ToS?: Yes of course
  • Reason you should be accepted: I think this would be a great server and i love the hero plugin and it will be great for me and my friends to play on
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCc13
  • Additional Info:

aznshadowmancer

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:16 AM

• In-game name: Aznshadowmancer
  • Location and Age: USA and 18
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): N/A
  • Referral(s): N/A
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1): i will when i get done with this.
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? found it here
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCA15
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I'm looking for a fun server to play on and hopefully get my friends/make some friends to play with.
  • Additional Info: I like Turtles.

BlueAkatsuki

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:02 AM

• In-game name: blueakatsuki
  • Location and Age: Australia, 16 turning 17
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): I was banned from another server for sticking up for my friend because he was being abused by a moderator
  • Referral(s):
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1): No, but i will do it now :)  
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? Ive been hearing that its a really good server over Planetminecraft and mcforums
  • Special Key: HCB12
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes i do agree to Herocrafts EULA and ToS
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: Im a pretty good pvper and if i am accept Ill be a really good addition to your servers community ;)
  • Additional Info: Ive been Been into the heros plugin for awhile but i havnt really found a big server with the plugin install this server seems like it has alot to offer I would love to start playing :) Please accept my application :)

JordanAF
    JordanAF

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Minecraft: JordanAF

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:09 AM

• In-game name: JordanAF
  • Location and Age: Ontario, Canada.   18, will be 19 in a month.
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): Have not been banned in any server.
  • Referral(s): No referrals.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1):  No, but if I find myself to enjoy it, I will for sure vote.
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft?: Just browsing the various servers on the minecraft forums.
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. : HCJ8
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?: I agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS.
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I believe I should be accepted because I'm mature, interact with others well and in time could be considered an honorable member of your server.
  • Additional Info: Nothing I can think of.

Edit: I played a bit while grey listed, and found out I'm quite enjoying myself, can't wait to see everything this server has to offer.  So my answer to the "Have I voted" is now a yes!

Zepherstorm

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:28 PM

Can someone help me plz? everytime i try to log into the server, minecraft just closes. can someone explain why this is happening and how to fix it?

_Brownie_

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

View PostShadowWarriorXA, on 02 December 2012 - 06:16 PM, said:

Reviewing, check back for updates.

Seems like holding a few Moderator positions on other servers can be a heavy responsibility, why the interest in Herocraft?

Please use the proper application format which includes the questions.  In additional the special key is required and can be found on the first page.

If I have asked for any additional information, please re-post your application with the information requested.  This can be a pretty chaotic thread to follow and you will likely be missed if you do not do so.  Remember, any Proctor can review your application, not just the one who started the review.  Thanks!
The servers I am mod on is very much down. Plus there's not much work to do there. I would like to join hero craft because I think the server looks like a very good server, and I've been looking for a good server a long time now. And I've been playing on almost only creative servers for a while, so I want to play survival. I have played survival servers before, and I want a good survival server. :)

joselawler99
  • Minecraft: joselawler99

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

In Game Name: joselawler99
Location And Age: South Dakota 11 turning 12 in 2 months
Previous bans from other servers (Explain): i haven't been banned
Refferals: No Reffurals
Have you voted for Herocraft?: not yet, but i will soon
How did you hear about Herocraft?: my older brother (brownwidow)
Special Key: HCj12
Do You Agree to Herocraft EuLA and ToS?: yes
Reasons you should be accepted: Im smart, friendly, and just looking for a cool server like Herocraft :)
Additional Info: i like to play sports

Angyles
    Angyles

Ghast Hunter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2869 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:54 PM

Reviewing please check back for details.

View PostChiz_Wiz_714, on 03 December 2012 - 05:45 AM, said:

• Minecraft In-game name: Chiz_Wiz_714

• Location & Age: California, 14

• Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I have had 4 local bans all mostly for griefing on servers which were labeled "Hardcore" therefore i thought it to be ok

• Referral(s): RedWidow

• How did you hear about Herocraft?: My mom (RedWidow) plays

• Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet but i will once i get done here

• Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA& ToS?: Yes of course

• Reason you should be accepted: I think this would be a great server and i love the hero plugin and it will be great for me and my friends to play on

• Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCc13

• Additional Info:

Your special key is incorrect

View Postaznshadowmancer, on 03 December 2012 - 08:16 AM, said:

• In-game name: Aznshadowmancer
  • Location and Age: USA and 18
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): N/A
  • Referral(s): N/A
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1): i will when i get done with this.
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? found it here
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCA15
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I'm looking for a fun server to play on and hopefully get my friends/make some friends to play with.
  • Additional Info: I like Turtles.

So your additional information, please put some effort into it.  What hobbies do you have?  Do you enjoy any other games?

View PostBlueAkatsuki, on 03 December 2012 - 09:02 AM, said:

• In-game name: blueakatsuki
  • Location and Age: Australia, 16 turning 17
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): I was banned from another server for sticking up for my friend because he was being abused by a moderator
  • Referral(s):
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1): No, but i will do it now Posted Image  
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? Ive been hearing that its a really good server over Planetminecraft and mcforums
  • Special Key: HCB12
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes i do agree to Herocrafts EULA and ToS
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: Im a pretty good pvper and if i am accept Ill be a really good addition to your servers community Posted Image
  • Additional Info: Ive been Been into the heros plugin for awhile but i havnt really found a big server with the plugin install this server seems like it has alot to offer I would love to start playing Posted Image Please accept my application Posted Image

Please explain this ban:
[0] => bID# 2086245 aatucraft.provisionhost.com .:. you have been banned!

View PostJordanAF, on 03 December 2012 - 11:09 AM, said:

• In-game name: JordanAF
  • Location and Age: Ontario, Canada.   18, will be 19 in a month.
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): Have not been banned in any server.
  • Referral(s): No referrals.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1):  No, but if I find myself to enjoy it, I will for sure vote.
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft?: Just browsing the various servers on the minecraft forums.
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. : HCJ8
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?: I agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS.
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I believe I should be accepted because I'm mature, interact with others well and in time could be considered an honorable member of your server.
  • Additional Info: Nothing I can think of.
Edit: I played a bit while grey listed, and found out I'm quite enjoying myself, can't wait to see everything this server has to offer.  So my answer to the "Have I voted" is now a yes!

Welcome to Herocraft

View Postjoselawler99, on 03 December 2012 - 02:41 PM, said:

In Game Name: joselawler99
Location And Age: South Dakota 11 turning 12 in 2 months
Previous bans from other servers (Explain): i haven't been banned
Refferals: No Reffurals
Have you voted for Herocraft?: not yet, but i will soon
How did you hear about Herocraft?: my older brother (brownwidow)
Special Key: HCj12
Do You Agree to Herocraft EuLA and ToS?: yes
Reasons you should be accepted: Im smart, friendly, and just looking for a cool server like Herocraft Posted Image
Additional Info: i like to play sports

Thank you for the interest but you are not the minimum age required by our ToS and the law COPPA.  Please feel free to play via our greylist and reapply when you are the proper age.

If I have asked for ANY information, please repost your application with the information added.  If you do not it will be ignored as this thread can become very chaotic to follow.  It helps the Proctors out immensely!  Remember you can play via our greylist while you wait. Thanks! ~ Angy ~
Posted Image

chrissy557

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

• In-game name: Christina557
  • Location and Age: Florida and 21
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain):i was banned because i played on a server that advertised on the server but i was not the one who advertised
  • Referral(s): n/a
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1): yes
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? minecraft forums
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCC12
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? yes
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: im a mature and nice person
  • Additional Info: ive never played on a hero server before and i think this is a good server to start with

Kinasin
    Kinasin

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

• In-game name: Kinasin
  • Location and Age: Spokane, Washington and 25
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): Never banned.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1): Yes
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCK7
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I never troll and am a very chill/lax person to hang around.
  • Additional Info: Just a chill dude looking to have some fun.

Posted Image

Angyles
    Angyles

Ghast Hunter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2869 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

Reviewing please check back for updates

View Postchrissy557, on 03 December 2012 - 03:23 PM, said:

• Previous Bans from other servers (explain):i was banned because i played on a server that advertised on the server but i was not the one who advertised
  • Additional Info: ive never played on a hero server before and i think this is a good server to start with

Please explain this ban in detail:

[0] => bID# 1200216 Play-CC.Com .:. griefing:lb [global] grassihoper

View PostKinasin, on 03 December 2012 - 03:34 PM, said:

• In-game name: Kinasin
  • Location and Age: Spokane, Washington and 25
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): Never banned.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1): Yes
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCK7
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I never troll and am a very chill/lax person to hang around.
  • Additional Info: Just a chill dude looking to have some fun.

Please put a little effort into your additional information.  Do you have any hobbies?  Do you enjoy any other games?

Posted Image

jackelric

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:38 PM

Hey can I please join?
IGN: Jackelric
Thanks!

Angyles
    Angyles

Ghast Hunter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2869 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:43 PM

View Postjackelric, on 03 December 2012 - 03:38 PM, said:

Hey can I please join?
IGN: Jackelric
Thanks!

Application format, first page, thanks =)

Posted Image

chrissy557

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:46 PM

Posted Imagechrissy557, on 03 December 2012 - 03:23 PM, said:

that was a friends server =p it was the last day on it cuz he didnt have money to pay for it so we were seeing who would get banned first if we typed it at the same time apperently it was me =p

Angyles
    Angyles

Ghast Hunter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2869 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:48 PM

View Postchrissy557, on 03 December 2012 - 03:46 PM, said:

Posted Imagechrissy557, on 03 December 2012 - 03:23 PM, said:

that was a friends server =p it was the last day on it cuz he didnt have money to pay for it so we were seeing who would get banned first if we typed it at the same time apperently it was me =p

Please explain your ban you mentioned because the sentence is a bit confusing for me.  Is there any way you could put it in proper English?

Posted Image

chrissy557

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

Please explain your ban you mentioned because the sentence is a bit confusing for me.  Is there any way you could put it in proper English?

Server A (the one who banned me)
Server B (the one who advertised)

i was playing on server a for a while and became a trusted player
and was an admin on server b
but the owner of server b advertised on serve a
and server a banned everyone from server b
i had nothing to do with the advertising

understand it now?

Angyles
    Angyles

Ghast Hunter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2869 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

Posted Image

chrissy557

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:07 PM

Posted ImageAngyles, on 03 December 2012 - 03:48 PM, said:

Server A (the one who banned me)
Server B (the one who advertised)

i was playing on server a for a while and became a trusted player
and was an admin on server b
but the owner of server b advertised on serve a
and server a banned everyone from server b
i had nothing to do with the advertising

understand it now?