Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article


[32x32] [1.3.2 & pre12w37a] SummerFields R29.a is out ! Ready for the latest snapshot ! [14/09/2012] [+950K Download]


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
4155 replies to this topic

#61

Trifase
    Trifase

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 28 posts
  • Location: Paris

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:02 PM

Yo c'est Trifase de JVC :) Ton pack à du succès félicitations  :Diamond:

Register or log in to remove.

#62

leonel
    leonel

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:07 PM

Tres bien!

#63

lithiumsound
  • Location: France
  • Minecraft: lithiumsound
  • Xbox:skrap13

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:31 AM

View PostTrifase, on 10 July 2011 - 06:02 PM, said:

Yo c'est Trifase de JVC :) Ton pack à du succès félicitations  :Diamond:


View Postleonel, on 10 July 2011 - 06:07 PM, said:

Tres bien!

Merci =D

Posted Image

AN AWESOME TEXTURE PACK BY THE CREATOR OF SUMMERFIELDS !


#64

lithiumsound
  • Location: France
  • Minecraft: lithiumsound
  • Xbox:skrap13

Posted 11 July 2011 - 12:50 PM

In this new version, some people don't like :
  • Diamond icon, there is too many diamond on it.
  • Coal icon, they think it looks like some piece of shit Posted Image...
  • The clock, seems to be unreadable (they say that they can't see if the night is coming on going...)




And you ? What do you think of the new pack ?

Posted Image

AN AWESOME TEXTURE PACK BY THE CREATOR OF SUMMERFIELDS !


#65

highmagician

Posted 11 July 2011 - 04:21 PM

View Postlithiumsound, on 11 July 2011 - 12:50 PM, said:

In this new version, some people don't like :
  • Diamond icon, there is too many diamond on it.
  • Coal icon, they think it looks like some piece of shit Posted Image...
  • The clock, seems to be unreadable (they say that they can't see if the night is coming on going...)




And you ? What do you think of the new pack ?

2. No shit's that black...
3. MCPatcher can fix this problem for 32x+ packs.

In my opinion, I like 32x packs but this pack still can't replace the Jolicraft. Your idol, Andre, carefully put more details in every pixel. Everything in his pack blended together.
and don't forget to put this pack in http://minecraftcustomizer.net

Good job, keep going  :lol:

#66

LostKingpin
  • Location: East Coast, US
  • Minecraft: Lostkingpin

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:58 PM

Your friendly neighborhood Kingpin here...
This is quite a lovely project. Extremely beautiful and synergistic texture pack. Nicely done. Magnifiques!

-LK
Posted Image

#67

Hdour
    Hdour

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 12:27 AM

Nice !
Posted Image

#68

willfullcookie

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:12 PM

Great Pack! Have been unable to stop using it.

#69

Fairlight_

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:53 PM

About your question :
Tbh, the diamond icon could be better if you made a rework of the original diamond icon. :3 About the coal, it don't really look like shit, people say that because of the shape. :V . Also the cloak icon bug is because of the HD (Easily fixable with MCPatcher HD).

My opinion :
On the other way, i'd also change the stone block, because basically it's just like the dirt block but desaturated. Same for the obsidian and the bedrock, they're the same but with some different color.
Also, the ore block are small, it's more or less hard to figure them out when you're mining without many lights. (But as you said, they're not final :V)
Also, they iron door and the mobspawner look like broken, seems that someone escaped from them. (Though i might be wrong)

And the last thing i'll work on might be the flowers (they look like the wild grass but with a flower added on them) and the cake icon from Terrain.png, it look too much aliased.

Ok so, i may talked too much for my 1st post :3. Anyway, bien joué a toi ! :D

Will be using this for a while with Dokucraft's (light) water untill you make the water animated. :V


#70

Mitaru
    Mitaru

    Newly Spawned

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:10 PM

I wish this worked with the Premium Wood mod :x

#71

Kiajinn
    Kiajinn

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 846 posts
  • Location: UK
  • Minecraft: Kiajinn

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:22 PM

View PostMitaru, on 12 July 2011 - 08:10 PM, said:

I wish this worked with the Premium Wood mod :x

Let him finish the pack first then Mods can come, good grief.

Posted Image
♦  Piyo! ♦


#72

lithiumsound
  • Location: France
  • Minecraft: lithiumsound
  • Xbox:skrap13

Posted 17 July 2011 - 03:30 PM

No update for this sunday !

Just a preview of the tools comming in the version 0.7 (for the 24 I think..)

Tools !
Wood & stone :
Posted Image

View PostFairlight_, on 12 July 2011 - 07:53 PM, said:

About your question :
Tbh, the diamond icon could be better if you made a rework of the original diamond icon. :3 About the coal, it don't really look like shit, people say that because of the shape. :V . Also the cloak icon bug is because of the HD (Easily fixable with MCPatcher HD).

My opinion :
On the other way, i'd also change the stone block, because basically it's just like the dirt block but desaturated. Same for the obsidian and the bedrock, they're the same but with some different color.
Also, the ore block are small, it's more or less hard to figure them out when you're mining without many lights. (But as you said, they're not final :V)
Also, they iron door and the mobspawner look like broken, seems that someone escaped from them. (Though i might be wrong)

And the last thing i'll work on might be the flowers (they look like the wild grass but with a flower added on them) and the cake icon from Terrain.png, it look too much aliased.

Ok so, i may talked too much for my 1st post :3. Anyway, bien joué a toi ! :D

Will be using this for a while with Dokucraft's (light) water untill you make the water animater. :V

Thank you for sharing your opinion fairlight, i take note =)

Posted Image

AN AWESOME TEXTURE PACK BY THE CREATOR OF SUMMERFIELDS !


#73

TheMarsh
    TheMarsh

    Obsidian Miner

  • Members
  • 1350 posts
  • Location: You Would Look Here Wouldn't You? O-o
  • Minecraft: TheMarsh

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:48 PM

Awww...It looks like Jolicraft, except in higher resolution. How cute?! Well done sir, well done! The cake is my favorite! As for the new tools, they looks so crud (in an awesome way). Those tools are so cool.

Posted Image


#74

lithiumsound
  • Location: France
  • Minecraft: lithiumsound
  • Xbox:skrap13

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:43 PM

View PostTheMarsh, on 17 July 2011 - 04:48 PM, said:

Awww...It looks like Jolicraft, except in higher resolution. How cute?! Well done sir, well done! The cake is my favorite! As for the new tools, they looks so crud (in an awesome way). Those tools are so cool.

Thank you for the compliments TheMarsh !
I hope you'll also like the upcoming tools =)

For wood and stone Tools I wanted to do something "prehistoric" because the tools of wood and stone can't be anything other than these pieces of wood and bits of string =D
For steel and diamonds I'll make something more modern, can be crimped steel nail or some screws, I do not know...
For gold I'll make something more "ornamental", something that is sort of decoration, I think it's just what wanted to do  Notch, tools / armor difficult to craft (gold) but do not serve nothing but a good looking tool =D

Posted Image

AN AWESOME TEXTURE PACK BY THE CREATOR OF SUMMERFIELDS !


#75

BeuTube
    BeuTube

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 686 posts
  • Minecraft: BeuTube

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:47 PM

Vous avez fait un excellent travail d'impliquer le thème d'été. Ce qui est beau

Posted Image

Proud builder of The Voxel Box


#76

lithiumsound
  • Location: France
  • Minecraft: lithiumsound
  • Xbox:skrap13

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:33 AM

View PostBeuTube, on 17 July 2011 - 10:47 PM, said:

Vous avez fait un excellent travail d'impliquer le thème d'été. Ce qui est beau
Merci ! =D

Posted Image

AN AWESOME TEXTURE PACK BY THE CREATOR OF SUMMERFIELDS !


#77

VeteranGoblin

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:38 AM

Just awesome   :Notch: Would be proud
Posted Image

#78

lithiumsound
  • Location: France
  • Minecraft: lithiumsound
  • Xbox:skrap13

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:52 PM

View PostVeteranGoblin, on 18 July 2011 - 10:38 AM, said:

Just awesome   :Notch: Would be proud
lool !
Anyway, i'm proud of notch =D

Posted Image

AN AWESOME TEXTURE PACK BY THE CREATOR OF SUMMERFIELDS !


#79

lithiumsound
  • Location: France
  • Minecraft: lithiumsound
  • Xbox:skrap13

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:07 AM

Some new tools =)

Posted Image

Posted Image

AN AWESOME TEXTURE PACK BY THE CREATOR OF SUMMERFIELDS !


#80

Fairlight_

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:20 AM

View Postlithiumsound, on 19 July 2011 - 09:07 AM, said:

Some new tools =)

*pic*

Wow, the iron tools look great ! Especially the axe and the sword ! But, imo, i'd take of the yellow thingy on the sword, well its up to you ! And nicely done for the diamond sword, not too fancy and not too bling bling. Can't wait to see the gold one ! :V

So will you the Romulus armor, with the wolf hat ? :3 *yeah i'm posting here bcs im too lazy to do an account on the french forum :c*